PDA

View Full Version : AUTOGRAPHS

Marc the Smark
12-28-2004, 11:59 PM
I ordered a couple from a web site, and they each come with certificates of autenticity.... I'm soooo happy! :D

http://maniacjoe.com/products/angle2_auto.jpg

http://maniacjoe.com/products/orton3_auto.jpg

So to make this post relevant, what autographs do you all have? I also have John Cena, D-Von Dudley, Rico, Spike Dudley, and Billy Gunn. (Okay, so those last two are worthless.)

Loose Cannon
12-29-2004, 12:01 AM
lol, Splaya would love the last one

Nervous Ferret
12-29-2004, 12:03 AM
that's cool. Splaya would love the last one. :cool:

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 12:03 AM
lol, Splaya would love the last one

Yep..... I'm thinking..... Should I keep them or sell them on ebay? How much you think I'd get for them?

Loose Cannon
12-29-2004, 12:11 AM
if they are real, you can get a good amount for the Orton one probably. All the 13 year old girls would bid.

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 12:14 AM
if they are real, you can get a good amount for the Orton one probably. All the 13 year old girls would bid.

You mean they might not be real??!?!? Even with the certificate of authenticity?!?!? :mad:

OssMan
12-29-2004, 12:15 AM
You mean they might not be real??!?!? Even with the certificate of authenticity?!?!? :mad:I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 12:18 AM
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not

:-\

V
12-29-2004, 12:42 AM
i have John Cena's, autographed in person, you're telling me i can get money for it?

http://gohan3k.com/cenagraph.jpg

Shaggy
12-29-2004, 01:10 AM
I have my Wrestlemania X-7 book signed by D'Lo Brown

I have a 2x4 and a picture signed by Hacksaw Jim Duggen

I have a picture signed by Dr. Tom

Tietem Brown signed by Mick Foley

and pretty soon.....

Triple H's book signed by Triple H

JJ Moore
12-29-2004, 06:04 AM
Uhhh, Jake the Snake and Honky Tonk man - lol

Jakes looks like "Jaksjjsarsoberstas".

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 06:10 AM
Uhhh, Jake the Snake and Honky Tonk man - lol

Jakes looks like "Jaksjjsarsoberstas".
JJ: Hi Jake man how are you doing

Jake: Fuck Off!

True Story of a lockeroom incident 2 years ago and is still one of my fav wrestling stories

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 06:10 AM
That and also that night Jake acussed me of being an alcoholic.

Hi pot this is kettle, your black!

Jonster
12-29-2004, 06:39 AM
:lol:

Xero
12-29-2004, 07:48 AM
I don't have any. I would have Jerry Lawler's, but I didn't get it cause I decided I didn't want it. :$

You mean they might not be real??!?!? Even with the certificate of authenticity?!?!? :mad:
I can sign a dollar bill "George Washington" and give you a certificate of authenticity with it. It doesn't mean it's real.

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 09:22 AM
I can sign a dollar bill "George Washington" and give you a certificate of authenticity with it. It doesn't mean it's real.

Damn. So how many of you out there think I just got screwed?

PorkSoda
12-29-2004, 09:31 AM
I got a Jim Duggan autographed. He also signed the back of the Royal Rumble video game box for Sega. And I also got an autographed card of The Disciple (Brutus Beefcake). That was the time I went into the store and nobody was there. I should have talked to him but I was pretty young and shy.... :( I should have asked him if he likes Crackajacks

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Damn. So how many of you out there think I just got screwed?
Mate it's hit and miss.

If your happy with your Autograph that's all that matters. Chances are it's legit.

But IMO the whole point of an Autograph is being there to receive it yourself, that's why I prefer photos to autographs. (but I have loads of both mwhahahahah :cool: )

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm thinking of selling them, but I just checked eBay, and autographs aren't worth much.

Xero
12-29-2004, 09:52 AM
The most you'll get, unless they're dead, is about $100 I'd say. Now, if you had, say, an Andre the Giant autograph, that would be worth a nice sum of money I'd imagine. Current stars, like Orton and Cena, you can get maybe $30, not much.

Now, a laptop signed by Brock Lesnar, THAT could fetch A LOT of money. :shifty:

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 10:02 AM
Now, a laptop signed by Brock Lesnar, THAT could fetch A LOT of money. :shifty:
LOFL!

I got me an Owen Hart Autograph which I reckon is worth at least £75

Shaggy
12-29-2004, 02:05 PM
There is no telling if you were ripped off are not. It could be real but then again it couldnt. Thats why I choose to just meet them in person and get the item signed by them to me. Because I know that I wouldnt sell it on ebay or anything. .....unless i really had to

The One
12-29-2004, 02:39 PM
God, I have an entire fold filled with former WCW, ECW, and WWF superstars (as well as some current ones too) autographs from my time wrestling some of them on the indie circut...but I do have one picture signed by 5 men, it is worth more then my life, quite honestly I would run into a burning building to get it.

It is the pictures of The original Four Horsemen and J.J. Dillion with their hands in the middle. To be fair it is slightly enlarged. But I have all 5 men's signature on it. I know their all real becuase I got the men to sign the picture myself. Honestly I could sell it on Ebay for big money, but that has so god damn much emotional value for me, I couldn't part with it for the world. I have it framed of course and is the proud center of my Professional Wrestling display.

RemyRed
12-29-2004, 02:44 PM
D'Lo Brown and Chaz, got them when they were at WWF New York. Man that was a long time ago, how time flies...Well anyway they were pretty cool and funny. I still have the autographs (on a WWF New York flier)

Volchok
12-29-2004, 02:51 PM
i got a signed autograph by Orton.. i have it hanging on my wall.. and i also met Cena and some other SmackDown stars last time they came to Albany.. just chill at the Mariot and wait for them to come, they always do... did the same back in 99' i got Al Snow and heads autograph, Test's, Jericho's, and my uncle asked Benoit for a autograph and Benoit told him he wasnt signing any so my uncle told him to fuck off he sucked anyway thats why Jericho kicked his ass.. Jericho heard and started to laugh.. good times..

RGWhat316
12-29-2004, 07:01 PM
I got this one from Batista almost 2 weeks ago. http://www.tpww.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3086

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 10:55 PM
ijust chill at the Mariot and wait for them to come, they always do

Okay, so they usually stay at a Marriott. Do they stay overnight for RAW?