PDA

View Full Version : Brock returns to wrestling?

SammyG
12-29-2004, 02:32 AM
Well I thought this topic would be up already, but anyway..

- PuroresuPower.com broke a story earlier that New Japan Pro Wrestling's Antonio Inoki announced that former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar would be making an appearance as a guest at the upcoming 1/4/05 event at the Tokyo Dome a week from today.

It should be noted that Inoki has a history of making big claims in the past such as the Mike Tyson announcement a few years ago that turned out not to be true. If Lesnar does end up appearing next week, it will mark his first appearance at a professional wrestling event since his loss to Bill Goldberg at WrestleMania XX in March when he made the decision to leave WWE to pursue a career in the National Football League.

What do ya think

Nervous Ferret
12-29-2004, 02:33 AM
I think it's a fony.

:wavesad:

Corkscrewed
12-29-2004, 02:36 AM
He could just be in attendance ya now. Play of words.

SammyG
12-29-2004, 02:59 AM
Yeah thats true... but if its true, it could be the 1st step to his return to the WWE.. id mark out for the F5 again

Head
12-29-2004, 11:36 AM
He can't be doing anything more than be in the crowd, since he's still under a no compete clause with the WWE.

The CyNick
12-29-2004, 11:14 PM
I know very little about Japanese wrestling, but from what I hear, they like to lie a lot about major signing and what not.

If Brock was smart he'd use Japan to leverage a better deal with Vince. At the end of the day Vince will take him back in a heartbeat, but if he can hold out till we get closer to Mania, he'll be better off.

And who knows, perhaps he can do better doing tours of Japan. Schedule wise I think it would be much easier.