PDA

View Full Version : UK Fans...

snakeboss
01-04-2005, 12:06 PM
WWE Smackdown & RAW is on Saturday and Sunday Mornings, but lately it hasnt' been on, (probably cuz of christmas & new years) but last sunday, they had this thing called 'WWE Experiance' with Ivory & Todd Grisham, they said they'd be back every week, can someone tell me, has any of the shows, (Smackdown, the bottom line, heat) have any of them ended to be replaced by experiance?

bez101
01-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Because Raw has moved to a Monday Night/Tuesday morning timeslot, they have moved Smackdown to Friday nights into Raw's old timeslot, so the WWE Experience may have taken smackdowns saturday morning slot? Hope it helps

snakeboss
01-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Because Raw has moved to a Monday Night/Tuesday morning timeslot, they have moved Smackdown to Friday nights into Raw's old timeslot, so the WWE Experience may have taken smackdowns saturday morning slot? Hope it helps

Thanks, really hope that doesn't happen though.

Londoner
01-04-2005, 05:10 PM
It has. Raw is live here in the uk now but is repeated on wednesday night at 9pm.Smackdown is on fridays. Its all on sky sports 3 now as thats the home of WWE apparently now. theyve taken it off of sky one amazingly.It was shit on sky one anyway.

Evolution
01-05-2005, 02:54 AM
Yeah, showing the crowd every time a weapon was used.

Also, what is WWE Experience? Does it cover all WWE or is it brand exclusive or what?

By any chance is the logo an orange "e"? I just saw that logo in the WWE signature at the start of The Bottom Line and didn't know what it was.

Londoner
01-05-2005, 08:49 AM
WWE experience is just another highlight show, i think it covers both shows instead of just one. I don't know much about the logo though.

Team Sheep
01-05-2005, 11:49 AM
http://www.wwe.com/images/schedules/television/schedule_wweEx_Logo.gif

That's the experience logo. It's just bottom line and afterburn crammed into an hour show basically. Pretty dumb if you ask me.

snakeboss
01-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Experiance is terrible, it doesn't even show the matches, it skims past them all in two seconds, only the main event match is shown fully. I'm annoyed at thjis, I don't have sky sports, only the basic package, now I'll miss Smackdown and Raw :'(

Team Sheep
01-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Plus Ivory's on it, 'nuff said.