PDA

View Full Version : WHO ARE CURRENT WWE CHAMPS?

Gary Lauderdale
01-07-2005, 03:57 AM
Over the past year or so I've lost touch with the WWE mainly due to the fact that i was often out at the time they showed raw here in the UK (Used to be friday's at 10pm). :|

Can somebody tell me who the current champions of the belts are

RAW TAG TITLES
SMACKDOWN TAG TITLES
UK CHAMP
INTERCONT CHAMP
CRUISERWIEGHT CHAMP
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP
WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP
LADIES WORLD CHAMP

Thanks
Your newest member, Gary Lauderdale

Funky Fly
01-07-2005, 04:29 AM
Over the past year or so I've lost touch with the WWE mainly due to the fact that i was often out at the time they showed raw here in the UK (Used to be friday's at 10pm). :|

Can somebody tell me who the current champions of the belts are

RAW TAG TITLES
SMACKDOWN TAG TITLES
UK CHAMP
INTERCONT CHAMP
CRUISERWIEGHT CHAMP
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP
WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP
LADIES WORLD CHAMP

Thanks
Your newest member, Gary Lauderdale

You can get all this information from WWE.com, but I'll answer as best I can despite the fact that I haven't seen Raw since Dec13th and Smackdown since the week before that.

RAW TAG TITLES - William Regal and Eugene Dinsmore
SMACKDOWN TAG TITLES - Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio
US CHAMP - John Cena
INTERCONT CHAMP - Shelton Benjamin
CRUISERWIEGHT CHAMP - Funaki
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP - Vacant (to be determined by the Elimination Chamber at the next PPV)
WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP - John Bradshaw Layfield
LADIES WORLD CHAMP - Lita

Gary Lauderdale
01-07-2005, 04:42 AM
Many thanks to funkyfly for answering my question. I posted this note as it wwe.com is having a problem with my pc and refusing display the menus and load properly.

What happened regarding the world tite? Last time i watched, it was rapidly exchanging hands between benoit and triple H.

regards
gary.

LK
01-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Randy Orton beat Benoit, then HHH beat ORton then when Orton was GM for the night a triple threat match took place between Edge, Benoit and HHH. Edge pinned Benoit 1,2,3 but Edge tapped at the same time so Bischoff declared the title vacant and will now be decided in the Elimination Chamber.

Mister Sinister
01-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Many thanks to funkyfly for answering my question. I posted this note as it wwe.com is having a problem with my pc and refusing display the menus and load properly.

What happened regarding the world tite? Last time i watched, it was rapidly exchanging hands between benoit and triple H.

regards
gary.

Also, for the record, The Title didn't go back and forth between HHH and Benoit, When Benoit won it at WMXX, he retained and defended it successfully until Summerslam, when he cleanly lost the belt to Orton

Transplant
01-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Lol. If I was away from wrestling for a year, and found out Funaki was cruiserweight champ, I'd start watching it regularly again.

Gary Lauderdale
01-12-2005, 09:58 AM
thamks for the info everyone...as i live in the uk, all major live ppv events are shown on a channel called sky sports starting at 1am, therefore i have to record them overnight...

before i watched the chamber match last night, i held the same match on SDVR on ps2 and edge pinned orton to win!

anybody watched the real match yet??

Shaner
01-12-2005, 10:16 AM
yeah ive watched it is kinda cool but none of the glass got broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now this has blatantally set up Triple H vs. Randy Orton at wrestlemania