Dark Match:

*The Shane Twins defeated Shannon Moore and Steve Madison

Velocity

*Scotty Too Hotty pinned ?

*Bob Holly defeated Spike Dudley

*Akio pinned Paul London

*Charlie Haas defeated Rene Dupree

Smackdown:

*The Basham Brothers won a Fatal Four Way match, defeating WWE Tag Team champions Rob Van Dam & Rey Misterio, Eddie Guerrero & Booker T, and Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns as Rey was pinned by Danny. Van Dam didn't do anything in the match but was attacked and "injured" after the match. Van Dam was stretchered out. The Bashams are the new Tag Team champions.

*Backstage, The Big Show made Kurt Angle apologize to Joy Giovanni for last week.

*They aired a recap of the Four Way and Van Dam's injury.

*Backstage, JBL's crew walked into Big Show and Joy Giovanni. Amy Weber didn't want to apologize to Giovanni, setting up a match between the two women later tonight.

*In the Kurt Angle Classic, Kurt Angle forced Roderick Strong to tap out.

*WWE United States champion John Cena pinned Kenzo Suzuki.

*Amy Weber beat Joy Giovanni via forfeit when she didnt come out. There is a storyline of what happened to Giovanni with everyone in Teddy Long's office as she is "missing."

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Funaki defeated Nunzio

*Carlito Caribbean Cool and JBL both said they didn't know what happened to Joy when questioned by Teddy Long. Miss Jackie and Torrie Wilson said they saw Orlando Jordan following her.

*They did a "ceremony" where JBL, with his cabinet, was presented with "Man of the Year" from the Florida Agridculture Group (F.A.G, get it?). Kurt Angle confronts JBL and it turns out Joy is in the trunk of the limo, unconscious. She is taken off and given oxygen. Big Show hits the ring and chokeslams Orlando and everyone else.

*Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, and Luther Reigns talk backstage reveal they set everyone up and did it to Joy. Show stalks them as the show ends.

*In a dark match, The Undertaker defeated Orlando Jordan and WWE champion John Bradshaw Layfield in a casket match.

Corkscrewed
01-11-2005, 11:23 PM
blah... sounds like another C- show, as usual.

Shaggy
01-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Doesnt sound to great......specially with the Bashams winning the tag titles.

Hardkore Kidd J
01-11-2005, 11:24 PM
How many casket matches are we gonna see after the taping? Jesus!

Hardkore Kidd J
01-11-2005, 11:25 PM
They should really hire me to work on that writing team I'd show them how to run a show. At least it sounds better then NYR.

HeartBreakMan2k
01-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Well... there's Akio and London to look forward to on Saturday.

Innovator
01-11-2005, 11:27 PM
My one eyed trouser trout could write a better show than these hollywood dumbasses

Innovator
01-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Honestly Smackdown! is sooo 2004, Velocity is "in" in 2005

Hardkore Kidd J
01-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Well... there's Akio and London to look forward to on Saturday.

Only problem I see with that is London jobbed to him but it beats Smackdown. WWE really needs some competition maybe then it will light a fire under their asses and they'll start to make better shows.

John la Rock
01-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Smackdown is getting shittier and shittier everyweek

Why not just send Angle, Eddie, Taker, Cena, Mysterio, RVD, and Heyman to Raw and just have one show.

mike627
01-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Heyman is suspended for the duration of his contract for all we know.Sending Angle,Eddie,Taker,Cena,Rey and RVD to Raw will only result in the burying of all of them by HHH.

Dave Youell
01-12-2005, 03:02 AM
What's with them using ROH talent for Angle's Invitational. I can't understand why someone like Roderick would agree to get jobbed off in less than a minute

Evil Vito
01-12-2005, 06:20 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Meh, last 2 week's shows sounded like they would be crap but I actually liked 'em both. Hopefully it'll be the same this week.</font> :-\

GODSON
01-12-2005, 08:10 AM
What's with them using ROH talent for Angle's Invitational. I can't understand why someone like Roderick would agree to get jobbed off in less than a minute

He also jobbed on Impact alot in 2004 in short matches.

John la Rock
01-12-2005, 11:06 AM
Heyman is suspended for the duration of his contract for all we know.Sending Angle,Eddie,Taker,Cena,Rey and RVD to Raw will only result in the burying of all of them by HHH.

not with the egos of Angle and Taker

Fox
01-12-2005, 01:04 PM

Mainstream air-time and opportunity. It may only be for a minute, but if a guy like Kurt Angle comes backstage after the match and says "Damn, that guy was really good to work with," that could be that guy's foot in the door to much bigger and better things than ROH.

SuperSlim
01-12-2005, 04:05 PM
man this sounds awful

Corkscrewed
01-13-2005, 02:46 AM
Not even really awful. It's just boring. There's absolutely nothing. I think I would find a horrible show, where they were screwing up or shit, to be more noteworthy, because at least that's worth discussing. This stuff... it's boring. Nothing going on at all.

SuperSlim
01-13-2005, 08:30 AM
they are already attempting to screw SmackDown over by giving it a complete crapworthy show. Why?

LK
01-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Thoguht I would put this here.

ROH star Roderick Strong got good reviews from WWE officials backstage after his match up this past Tuesday vs. Kurt Angle. The crowd was said to be very in to Strong's work, and this caught management's eye.

From wrestleview.com

the_rock's_#1_fan
01-13-2005, 05:08 PM
I thought S2H was released in the massive release of superstars we saw last year...oh, well...maybe they've reconsidered giving him a second chance but at the most I would put the CW and/or MAYBE the Tag Team belts on him and a partner, but he doesn't really have any talent right now to become a main-event status superstar, if ever.