PDA

View Full Version : Who in the WWE do you see Gone within 2 yrs?

Joe Kerr
01-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Basically with all the new guys some are bound to bomb while others are destined for greatness. So in the next 2 years who do you see being released?

Booker T - Since its no secret that Booker has yalked about Retirement and feels he has one run left I beleive within 2 yrs We wont be seeing Booker anymore :'(

Gene Snitsky He may be a huge powerhouse but his gimmick is weak. The "It wasnt my fault" Baby killer gimmick wont pan out for 2 years. His move set is that of A Train. I dont See snitsky getting strongly active in a major feud to get him over.

The Hurricane and Steven Richards As WWE's current Jobber both with Gimmicks that coulda been great at a mid card/opener level. Both have been around a while and both havent been used properly. Unless Hurricane goes back to Sugar Shane and gets that Awsome Vertabreaker back...he wont be going anywhere.

Undertaker One word "old". Undertaker has been around over Ten years and as he gets older he gets slower and less active. I beleive that this may be the last Dead man run. I feel he will have the title one more time maybe at the end of this year or Wrestlemania 22. Undertaker is undefeated at Wrestlemania and he is either going to get beat and not return or win the title at a Wrestlemania.

Shadow
01-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Undertaker One word "old". Undertaker has been around over Ten years and as he gets older he gets slower and less active. I beleive that this may be the last Dead man run. I feel he will have the title one more time maybe at the end of this year or Wrestlemania 22. Undertaker is undefeated at Wrestlemania and he is either going to get beat and not return or win the title at a Wrestlemania.

From what I've heard...21 is the last Mania we'll ever see Undertaker at in a wrestling capacity.

Heyman
01-14-2005, 08:35 PM
LOL. 5 years is a loooong time. Think about it. 5 years ago, guys like

D'Lo Brown, Godfather, Road Dogg, Test, Mankind, Bossman, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Austin, The Rock, Goldust, Chyna, Sable, Gangrel, Mideon, Steve Blackman, Crash Holly, Farooq, and many others were ALL in the WWE.

A lot can happen in 5 years.

More people will be gone than you think.

Joe Kerr
01-14-2005, 08:38 PM
ok 2 years...ill change it

Eunos
01-14-2005, 08:43 PM
What Heyman said

You can expect guys like Scotty 2 Hotty, Shanoon Moore and sadly even the likes of Paul London and Akio to be long gone in 5 years time.

Guys like Orton, Batista and Cena could very well be still around 5 yrs for now.

But theres a good chance that a good majority of Guys will be gone by the end of this year alone.

Bo
01-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Much as I would hate to see it but the lady your signature will most like will not be around after two years.

Heyman
01-14-2005, 08:46 PM

In 2 years, I'd argue that Angle will most likely be done as a wrestler. The same can be said for Undertaker.

HBK is still a world class competitor........and so barring any unforseen injuries, I think he'll still be here.

Crippler 666
01-14-2005, 09:23 PM
I think most of the big names will leave at some point... but they will keep coming back. The ones most likely to leave for good:

MAVEN: no class and useless in the ring.

CHRIS BENOIT: if a wrestling company came along with less gimmicks for slightly less money he'd leave.

RVD: "if the money's right i love to work monday night" RVD quote from ECW.

KANE: sick to death of being "the UNDERTAKER's brother", he will find another home.

HBK: not enough title chances will end him with the WWE if injury taught HBK anything it is that time is not neverending, what is the point of putting it on the line if you never get anywhere

RHYNO: in ECW he was a force to be reckoned with, i'll admit he is not the biggest wrestler, but not many can claim to have achieved as much as RHYNO (which is never mentioned in the WWE)

You could say almost everyone except HHH, JBL and Eugene. Put 3 or 4 people in charge of the WWE so that it is voted instead of 1 and save the promotion.

Without the ECW & WCW promotions to bring in rough talent the WWE new superstars are boring & can't even wrestle.

Batista couldn't even do a powerbomb when he entered the WWE without the help of Ric Flair & Randy Orton.

Most will jump ship if Ted Turner sets up another wrestling federation as he is rumoured to be honoring outstanding contracts.

At least the ones who have left / been sacked / been released from their contracts WWE will have a new home.

SuperSlim
01-14-2005, 09:46 PM
let's see.

Snitsky

Hiedencrap

Booker- retirement reasons
Taker - same boat :(

Simon Dean

Rosey

Hurricane - unless he changes

Rhyno

Tajiri

Akio

London

Man there are just too many

Nowhere Man
01-15-2005, 01:27 AM
Retire:

-Booker T
-Undertaker
-Shawn Michaels
-Ric Flair

Fired:

-Shannon Moore
-Paul London
-Akio
-The Hurricane
-Rosey
-Steven Richards
-Billy Kidman
-Jamie Noble
-Orlando Jordan
-Gene Snitsky
-John Heidenreich
-Simon Dean
-Muhammad Hassan
-Kenzo Suzuki
-Ultimo Dragon
-Rhyno
-Maven
-Scotty 2 Hotty

Leave on Bad Terms:

-Rob Van Dam
-Paul Heyman
-Kane

Joe Kerr
01-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Jamie Noble? I didnt hear any talks of bringing him back....just Ultimo

snakeboss
01-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Kane's sick of being 'THE UNDERTAKER'S BROTHER'??? They're on different shows. Maybe if Kane could get a bit of a push on RAW, he may do better than Taker, he's not being treated well at the moment. He needs a belt, intercontinental if you ask me, he can beat Shelton Benjamin. Besides being Undertaker's brother is a plus, that makes him quite popular. If you come as a nobody you don't really do well, come as a popular wrestlers brother, you've got a good career ahead of you.

Savio
01-15-2005, 12:03 PM
HHH he will get tired of being held back.

Shaner
01-15-2005, 12:24 PM
i think that as long as HHH and Stephanie are married then HHH's job is secure!

The Answer
01-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Orton becomes the next Rock and leave's to Hollywood

Gerard
01-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Batista couldn't even do a powerbomb when he entered the WWE without the help of Ric Flair & Randy Orton.

You have GOT to be kidding me, a powerbombs a very basic move for most wrestlers, batista is obviously strong enough to do it. I'll assume you're talking about him powerbombing mick foley, well its no secret foleys not the lightest in the world and doesn't seem to jump all that much to help the guy delivering the powerbomb so flair and orton get in on the act. I remember bigshow chokeslamming foley before and he didn't really get any height on it either because foley mistimed the little jump.

Cool King
01-15-2005, 04:17 PM

In 2 years

RAW:Candace,Chris Benoit,Eugene,Ivory,Kane,Khosrow Daivari,Mark Henry,Maria,Maven,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rosey,Shelton Benjamin,The Hurricane,Tyson Tomko,Victoria

SmackDown!:Amy Weber,Akio,Big Show,Bill Demott,Booker T,Bubba Ray Dudley,Carlito,Daniel Puder,Danny Basham,Dawn Marie,Doug Basham,Heidenreich,John Cena,Joy,Kurt Angle,Mark Jindrak,Michelle McCool,Miss Jackie,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Rob Van Dam,Shannon Moore,Torrie Wilson,Undertaker

.44 Magdalene
01-15-2005, 04:48 PM
In 2 years

RAW:Candace,Chris Benoit,Eugene,Ivory,Kane,Khosrow Daivari,Mark Henry,Maria,Maven,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rosey,Shelton Benjamin,The Hurricane,Tyson Tomko,Victoria

SmackDown!:Amy Weber,Akio,Big Show,Bill Demott,Booker T,Bubba Ray Dudley,Carlito,Daniel Puder,Danny Basham,Dawn Marie,Doug Basham,Heidenreich,John Cena,Joy,Kurt Angle,Mark Jindrak,Michelle McCool,Miss Jackie,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Rob Van Dam,Shannon Moore,Torrie Wilson,Undertaker

:wtf: You get a rep just for having it in alphabetical order.

Joe Kerr
01-15-2005, 05:04 PM
LOL didnt even notice

nelioneil
01-15-2005, 08:50 PM
You have GOT to be kidding me, a powerbombs a very basic move for most wrestlers, batista is obviously strong enough to do it. I'll assume you're talking about him powerbombing mick foley, well its no secret foleys not the lightest in the world and doesn't seem to jump all that much to help the guy delivering the powerbomb so flair and orton get in on the act. I remember bigshow chokeslamming foley before and he didn't really get any height on it either because foley mistimed the little jump.

Speaking of people mistiming jumps, do you remember the main event of Judgement Day 2002 (Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan for the WWE Championship)? Undertaker won by a chokeslam but as Taker initially went to lift him Hogan didnt jump. Then when he did jump, he got virtually no height. :rofl:

Ferocious
01-15-2005, 10:16 PM
:wtf: You get a rep just for having it in alphabetical order.
Onviously looking down the superstars pages at wwe.com :shifty:

I-Hate-You
01-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Speaking of people mistiming jumps, do you remember the main event of Judgement Day 2002 (Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan for the WWE Championship)? Undertaker won by a chokeslam but as Taker initially went to lift him Hogan didnt jump. Then when he did jump, he got virtually no height. :rofl:
That was the WORST chokeslam I'd ever seen.

Chavo Classic
01-16-2005, 07:21 AM
Not half as many of these people are going to be willing to leave the WWE in the current state of the wrestling industry. With TNA folding (come on guys, it's going to happen) and very little money around in the indys (unless you're a 5 star talent like AJ, Daniels or Low Ki) then you're going to do all you can to stay with Vince.

Even if that means getting involved in a piss-poor pregnancy angle with a botch-superstar and a rookie who is so green he makes apples jealous. :shifty: