PDA

View Full Version : Whooo, finally a WWE show is coming my way

Funky Fly
01-16-2005, 06:01 PM
And better yet, on a day that doesn't conflict with my schedule.

Saturday Feb 12th at the Breslin Center in East Lansing.

They've advertised Big Show vs Kurt Angle in a cage as well as Cena vs Suzuki for the US title.

The last (and pretty much only) WWE House Show I went to was during the Attitude Era. That's how many times I've been screwed over by Raws, House Shows and Backlash '04 happenning on days when I'm busy. :mad:

Think I'm gonna grab a couple of upper deck tickets.

Joe Kerr
01-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Ring side....trust me its worth it. Im waiting for them to come back to either Cleveland or pittsburgh

Corndad
01-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Ring side....trust me its worth it. Im waiting for them to come back to either Cleveland or pittsburgh

No Way Out, the Smackdown PPV in Feb is in Pittsburgh, Tickets on went on sale yesterday.

What area ya from Joey?

Ferocious
01-16-2005, 06:27 PM
I've got tickets on order for the UK Raw and SmackDown this year :cool:

I have a sign company making me a couple of signs aswell. Including

'wHHHo books this rubbish'

V
01-16-2005, 06:41 PM
cena vs suzuki for the title?

FUCK.

That basically says "Cena will not be winning the royal rumble"

man if he still holds the belt he might be defending it at the rumble and might not even be in the royal rumble.

Unless of course kenzo is the one with the belt.. even still.. that means he's still in the mid card title hunt and not the wwe title :(

anyway on topic, you should go, live events are much better than watching it on tv no matter how bad your seats are.

Funky Fly
01-16-2005, 06:43 PM
cena vs suzuki for the title?

FUCK.

That basically says "Cena will not be winning the royal rumble"

man if he still holds the belt he might be defending it at the rumble and might not even be in the royal rumble.

Unless of course kenzo is the one with the belt.. even still.. that means he's still in the mid card title hunt and not the wwe title :(

anyway on topic, you should go, live events are much better than watching it on tv no matter how bad your seats are.
Upper deck are like $20 and ringside are like $40. Tickets went on sale yesterday, but now comes the problem of getting one my wrestling-hating friends or cousins to go with me. :mad:

V
01-16-2005, 06:55 PM
problem of getting one my <s>wrestling-hating</s> friends or cousins to go with me. :mad:

that's the only reason I don't have a floor seat raw ticket for tomorrow in my hand right now

Funky Fly
01-16-2005, 09:45 PM
that's the only reason I don't have a floor seat raw ticket for tomorrow in my hand right now
Yeah, I might just go alone, like I did for the TV taping of AWWL. My cosuin backed out at the last minute, so I just went alone.

Gonna definitely go to this, tho.

The CyNick
01-16-2005, 09:51 PM
I thinkt he idea is to have JBL vs Cena at Mania as champion vs champion, so Cena would still have to be US champ.

Team Sheep
01-17-2005, 12:35 PM
I've got tickets on order for the UK Raw and SmackDown this year :cool:

I have a sign company making me a couple of signs aswell. Including

'wHHHo books this rubbish'

How did ya manage to get them on order Ferocious?

Innovator
01-17-2005, 12:45 PM
im going to the raw on feb 21 at penn state

Innovator
01-17-2005, 12:46 PM
yeah my non wrestling fans are going, because they all lift and love batista

RGWhat316
01-17-2005, 01:40 PM
SmackDown in East Lansing? I might go to that one, but I was at a RAW house show in November in Detroit. Angle v Big Show in a Steel Cage sounds tempting.

The Fitz
01-17-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm going to Raw tonight in Toronto.

Benoit vs. Jericho LIVE.....awesome.

Evil Vito
01-17-2005, 02:51 PM
<font color=goldenrod>A Smackdown house show is coming to Danbury on February 28th, the first time they've been to Danbury in 9 years. Probably going to be well past high school and even college by the time THAT happens again.

The only confirmed match at this point is Big Show vs. JBL, with John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Booker T, Kurt Angle, and RVD all apparently supposed to be there, though I think RVD can be scratched off because he needs surgery.</font>

James Steele
01-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Fitz=One Lucky Bastard... Until Xtian/Tomko Interference but Lucky Bastard nonetheless.

Fitz, I demand you make a "TPWW + JamesSteele=Greatness" Sign

If i see it on the air, I will give you a nice green dot!

DaveWadding
01-17-2005, 02:53 PM
A Smackdown house show is coming to Danbury on February 28th, the first time they've been to Danbury in 9 years. Probably going to be well past high school and even college by the time THAT happens again.

The only confirmed match at this point is Big Show vs. JBL, with John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Booker T, Kurt Angle, and RVD all apparently supposed to be there, though I think RVD can be scratched off because he needs surgery.

I wonder who told you about that? ...;)

The Fitz
01-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Sorry JamesSteele I didn't see your post until now, Tuesday 8pm.

Ferocious
01-24-2005, 12:16 AM
How did ya manage to get them on order Ferocious?Friend works for a well known ticket company who's name shall remain a secret.

lariat
01-24-2005, 09:46 AM
im going to the raw on feb 21 at penn state

As am I.

RGWhat316
01-24-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm probably gonna miss the East Lansing show, but apparantly theres a SmackDown show at the Palace of Auburn Hills, which is closer to where I live. Should be funny now, we get a wrestling show where we just had a big basketball fight.

Funky Fly
02-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Hell yeah, bitches!

5th row seats AND my Batista shirt is here

Czech it out

RGWhat316
02-02-2005, 05:21 PM
The show in Auburn Hills, MI has JBL v Big Show v Undertaker for WWE Title listed, and US Title : Cena v Orlando Jordan.

Innovator
02-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Fuck I'm pissed

Ring of Honor is coming 20 minutes from my house on March 12...and I'm at school