PDA

View Full Version : So I just finished watching every episode of Mr. Show on DVD

#1-norm-fan
01-19-2005, 04:47 AM
Pretty funny but pretty hit and miss too. When it hits though it's UNBELIEVABLY HILARIOUS! Some of the funniest stuff ever. Some pretty long unfunny spells though make me not wanna go actually buy them now. David Cross is the cat's pajamas. This Odenkirk fellow is quite enjoyable as well.

RemyRed
01-20-2005, 12:53 PM
They give it on TBS every Friday, around 1:30am.

#1-norm-fan
01-21-2005, 05:29 AM
I know. It's on at like 2:30 and 4:30 here I think. I saw an episode a few weeks ago there, thought it was funny and decided to check out the DVDs.

Triple A
01-21-2005, 06:21 AM
I downloaded two episodes and watched them and thought they were terrible. I dunno.

#1-norm-fan
01-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Which episodes?

Triple A
01-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Don't remember. It was a while ago. Any you can recommend that are good?

PapaGeorgio
01-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah I agree it is fairly hit or miss, but when they do hit its golden. Like Jeepers Creepers Semi-Star with Jack Black. I have all the seasons that are out on DVD, maybe I'll watch them again sometime. One that I found hilarious was on the extras of Season One(and Two) I think the two seasons were joint. It was like the lost episode or something, funny shit.

TheNamelessOne
01-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Theres an episode called "Rudy Will Accept Your Foundation", check that out. Has the best sketch EVER in it.

"Can I...sit in this chair?"

David Cross is the best though. His stand up is awesome.

#1-norm-fan
01-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Don't remember. It was a while ago. Any you can recommend that are good?

"Heaven's Chimney", "Peanut Butter, Eggs, and Dice", "A White Man Set Them Free", "It's Insane, This Guy's Taint", and "Sad Songs are Nature's Onions".

Like I said, it's pretty hit and miss but the good sketches are Family Guy quality funny. The "Can I use this chair" sketch was pretty funny too but not one of the best.

If you can, download an episode called "The Best of Mr. Show: The Incredible, Fantastical News Report." It's a good mixture of some of the better sketches from the earlier episodes. The blowing up the moon sketch, cockring warehouse, and Titanica were good.

House of Pancakes
02-12-2005, 12:42 PM
mr. show is amazing, and david cross is one of the funniest people alive.

#1-norm-fan
02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
David Cross IS one of the funniest people alive. The show just has alot of dull moments.

RP
02-13-2005, 01:29 AM
I dont recall the episode but it was the one where they where all in the hot tub and they where supposedly rock stars i guess and they started one upping eachother and Cross's charachter was like " O yah! Well i'm gunna suck your dick! " and then he does it.Very Gay sounding but i laughes so hard i almost threw up.

House of Pancakes
02-13-2005, 01:53 AM
WE'RE

LOOKING FOR TROU-BLE!