PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fan Experience

Marc the Smark
01-20-2005, 05:37 PM
There's a new sort of auction in the WWE. The one below is for RAW, coming to Providence, Rhode Island in February. See what you think about this.....

WWE Ultimate Fan Experience Package includes: * Two front row tickets to WWE: RAW at the Dunkin' Donuts Center on Monday, February 28, 2005 . * Two backstage passes for a meet n greet with a WWE superstar. * Two WWE merchandise gift packs. Winning bidder with successful payment will be contacted by a representative from the Dunkin' Donuts Center. Actual WWE superstar that will be in attendance at the meet n greet will be determined prior to the event date.

The bid is up to $300.00. How much you pay?

Anybody Thrilla
01-20-2005, 05:40 PM
That's kinda sweet, but who is the superstar? I don't think I would pay much more than 300 bucks for that, but I'd be really disappointed if I were expecting a Chris Jericho and received a Viscera.

Also, LOL at the Dunkin' Donuts Center. How commercial has this society become?

Marc the Smark
01-20-2005, 05:43 PM
BE CAREFUL!!!!

The bad thing, is that once you place a bid, it can't be cancelled!

Joe Kerr
01-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Its not to bad of a deal I dont know how high i would go...I guess it depends on your passion for Wrestling and how much you have to spare. I to would be disapointed if your expecting a big star and get Vicera. If you knew the star ahead of time it would make decision making easier.

RemyRed
01-20-2005, 07:23 PM
If it were Gene Snitsky I'd do it. More seriously though it's most likely The Hurricane and/or Rosey, which would rule if it is.

Evil Vito
01-20-2005, 09:22 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Honestly I'd be happy to win a meet 'n' greet with a wrestler at a live event even if it was a two bit jobber.</font> :-\