PDA

View Full Version : Some WWE notes and Jesus update

Joe Kerr
01-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Found this on www.pwinsider.com

Chris Jericho was interviewed by Alex Marvez for Marvez' weekly syndicated column to promote the new Fozzy CD. Jericho noted that he's having fun with the band as he's in a position of having accomplished everything he ever set out to do in wrestling. He also noted that one of his goals now is to take some of the newer members of the roster and try and teach them, noting, "These guys are signed by WWE, given three weeks to train in Louisville (with developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling) and then promoted. My job is to help teach and pass the torch." Click here, although you will be required to sign up for a free account in order to read the piece.

Jesus' official website at www.AaronAguilera.com posted the following injury update today:

"Finally, I've some good news to report. Aaron's neck surgery was a complete success, although he did require a metal plate in his neck. Aaron can't do much for the next two weeks except rest, but he will be catching up on replying to email and comment board posts. Aaron will be going to see his doctor in two weeks who will be taking x-rays and seeing how he is doing. Once this is done and he has been given the all clear and he will begin light rehab. We will keep you posted on his progress on AaronAguilera.com."

WWE's Road to Wrestlemania 21 tour will kick off this Friday and Saturday in Stamford, CT at the Stamford Town Center. Hillbilly Jim will be making all the stops of the tour, which will also be selling a limited edition version of his Legends action figure for charity. The tour will feature a chance for fans to commentate over a WWE match and receive a free DVD of their work, Hall of Fame memorabilia, and other WWE-related exhibits. Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, and Ron Simmons (who does promotional appearances for the company) will be appearing this weekend in Stamford. For more on the tour

I didnt know Hill Billy Jim was still associated with the WWE.

RGWhat316
01-20-2005, 07:32 PM
I just heard about these mall tours in SmackDown magazine. I'll probably make a stop at the one they are doing in Troy, MI. Gonna be superstars, commentating, looks cool.