PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested.........

Ferocious
01-24-2005, 02:20 PM
If I was to post Raw/SmackDown/Impact/PPV's every week?

Corkscrewed
01-24-2005, 02:23 PM
definitely.

Marc the Smark
01-24-2005, 04:17 PM
sure

Evolution
01-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Go for it. Get your post count up if nothing else.

Oh, and reps for doing it.

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2005, 03:42 AM
OMG! I would rep you insanely. :D

I don't mean to sound pushy, but do you think that you could maybe get Heat and Velocity up as well, since they're not even on over here. :mad:

Kapoutman
01-25-2005, 04:12 AM
I'd love it. I can't tape Raw, and I work night shifts. I always have to search on bit torrent for the shows. Having them here would be sweet as hell.

Shaggy
01-25-2005, 04:39 AM
Oh my god.....if you are talking about putting vids up of all the shows then HELL YEAH.....You would get Rep like no one else here.

Hired Hitman
01-25-2005, 07:03 AM
OMG! I would rep you insanely. :D

I don't mean to sound pushy, but do you think that you could maybe get Heat and Velocity up as well, since they're not even on over here. :mad:
Next month from the 16th they are on saturdays right after the raw repeat!

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2005, 08:03 AM
Next month from the 16th they are on saturdays right after the raw repeat!

Really? :drool:

That's some quality news right there. I wonder how long it will take Impact! to come on? Same goes for WWE 24/7.

I'm not sure how likely it is, but there was a letter published in a Foxtel Magazine with someone requesting they do something to get it WWE 24/7.

Ferocious
01-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Being from the UK, putting Heat and Velocity up may be a problem but as I have with iMPACT I'm sure I can find a way round it.

If anyone wants me to do iMPACT it will be the previous weeks show from the USA so the Brits will skip a few months to what they may or may not have seen already.

Tornado
01-25-2005, 08:15 AM
Yeah that'd be awesome. I don't have Sky Sports anymore, so I dont get to see Raw and Samckdown.

Ferocious
01-25-2005, 08:22 AM
Right as it stands at the moment.

I will post Raw every Wednesday (sorry about the delay but a guys got stuff to do) and I will post SmackDown! every Saturday (mid afternoon - late evening)

I will Post all the WWE PPV's probably on the Tuesday after they happen.

If anyone has any requests for iMPacts or TNA PPV's PM Me and I will see what I can do with those.

As a test to the way I'm going to work it, I will be posting a Raw show from '99 in about 10 minutes.

Ferocious
01-25-2005, 09:01 AM
And by Ten Minutes I meant that You Send It is pretty slow with these big files :'(

Any help on reducing the filesize slightly would be muchly appreciated.

Shaggy
01-25-2005, 10:06 AM
the only thing I can think of to make it smaller is ......zip it....or go in and remove the commercials and then zip it......Im not big on putting vids together so that is all I knew....

Ferocious
01-25-2005, 01:53 PM
I've taken the commercials out, Zipping sounds intriguing hadn't thought of it :y:

Loose Cannon
01-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Wow Ferocious, you are the fucking man. Big Time Rep. Post some more old ones if you can.

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2005, 09:50 PM
I would be more interested in Impact! than anything else, so if you could work out how to do them and post them weekly, that would be great. :y:

Savio
01-25-2005, 09:56 PM
How can you do that WWE is great to us they give us what we want and you are just going to steal from them?

XL
01-25-2005, 11:36 PM
Man, I've spent the last three days goin through the wrestling video thread and it occured to me today...what if someone posted the whole shows, every week!!??!!

You see i don't get to see any raw or smackdown shows (only what is posted on the wwe site) and rarely see ppvs (only free ones) because I am at uni, living in student halls, so we cant get sky!!

It would be absolutely, positively, pant-wettingly, cool if u would post the showa every week!!

I have just decided to make you head of the Official 'I am as close to a god as possible' club!!

(didn't wanna say full god, you know how those religious nuts get about worshipping false prophets!!)

Bad Company
01-25-2005, 11:41 PM
This may sound stupid, but why don't we post the topic with the file as a sticky in casual. That would stop Non Members coming in and constantly leeching it.

The Naitch
01-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Bizzaro Ferocious? Actually doing something productive? This must've been your New Year's Resolution for 2005 then.

BloodRiotZero
01-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Impact every week would be awesome!

BTW, for anyone who's interested nodq.com has this past week's episode of Impact available for download in their Specials section. Definately recommended!

DaveWadding
01-26-2005, 12:06 AM
www.pwtorrents.net (http://www.pwtorrents.net)

V
01-26-2005, 01:46 AM
And by Ten Minutes I meant that You Send It is pretty slow with these big files :'(

Any help on reducing the filesize slightly would be muchly appreciated.

anything would be slow with big files, and there's pretty much no way to lower it unless you want to kill the quality. Well besides switching the file type.. i usually use the .wmv format, but there are probably better compression types

also you send it only allows 25 dl's.. keep that in mind..

Chavo Classic
01-26-2005, 08:46 AM
REPS!

lots of TNA please.

Ferocious
01-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Right, here is the deal, after a solid two days work. I think if I reduce the screensize of the shows aswell as zipping the folders and taking out the adverts and put them in a wmv format.

Each show will take me 6 hours to upload to YouSendIt in two parts. This is not going to happen.

I am looking into new ways of doing this I will let you guys know on any happenings.

Fear Not I will find ze anzwer.

Savio
01-26-2005, 01:25 PM
Just do ppvs.

Ferocious
01-26-2005, 01:38 PM
I had considered that but Raw alone is generally more entertaining than PPV's

Savio
01-26-2005, 02:03 PM
yeah but title changes happen on them.....some times.

V
01-26-2005, 07:28 PM
I had considered that but Raw alone is generally more entertaining than PPV's

thing is, more people get raw then they do get PPVs, especially with the lack of wanting to order them.

I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who would love to watch royal rumble for free on their computer.

maybe post the best segments of Raw, and full PPVs?

just an idea.

Hired Hitman
01-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Title Changes? on a PPV? Not on the Raw PPV's http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

[/random Triple H holding title joke]

46 & 2
01-26-2005, 09:19 PM
When the hell was the last time the WWE/World Title changed hands on Raw? It used to be right at once a year, but I can't remember the last time it happened anymore.

V
01-26-2005, 09:24 PM
When the hell was the last time the WWE/World Title changed hands on Raw? It used to be right at once a year, but I can't remember the last time it happened anymore.

i think it was when Austin beat Angle on Raw via Swerve interference by William Regal for the WWE title

and when Rock beat Jericho on Raw i think 2 weeks later for the WCW title.

That was 2001..

i'm pretty sure that's right, because after austin got the title back, and rock got the title back, jericho unified them at vengeance. And then kept them till WMX8, till Triple H got them, lost them to hogan the next month, who lost it to undertaker, who lost it to rock, who lost it to brock who went to smackdown. (all at PPVs)

then Triple H got the world title from bischoff, it's only changed hands for HBK, Goldberg, Benoit, Orton (and of course HHH getting it back 3 times) all at PPVs.

So unless you consider Bischoff giving triple H the title on raw a title switch, the last time it happend was the end of 2001

last time it changed on smackdown had to be when Brock beat angle in the iron man match

46 & 2
01-27-2005, 01:26 AM
So that's over 160 consecutive episodes of Raw without a heavyweight title change. "Anything can happen!"