PDA

View Full Version : Killer Kowalski:The Ultimate Heel?

The Answer
01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
I know most of us weren't around when he wrestled but I was just reading an article on this guy in the Toronto Sun and this guy was so over as a heel that fans actually set the ring on fire one time and tried stabbing him several times and a couple succeded.Talk about heel heat I wonder if Kowalski taught HHH the heel trade.

AJHayes
01-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Kowalski didn't have shit on Blassie.

Loose Cannon
01-24-2005, 06:15 PM
yeah like I said before, back then heels had a lot of freedom to say and do whatever they wanted. So they really could get an audience going if they wanted to. You think JBL with the nazi salute was bad....some made that look like saying "you suck" to the crowd

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2005, 04:45 AM
Of course he's the ultimate heel, he trained Triple H. :shifty:

Anyway, I didn't see this guy's career, but I have heard he was really good at getting the crowd against him.

Shaggy
01-25-2005, 07:22 AM
Kowalski and Blassie were the greatest heels in the history of wrestling....

back in the old days when the fans actually took wrestling very seriously they would do anything when a wrestler said something bad about them. You have some wrestlers who were stabbed and some that had stuff thrown at them....Blassie said one fan even through some sorta acid at him.

The only heel that has ever came close to what they did in wrestling was what The Dudley Boys did in ECW. If you dontk now what im talking about then you need to watch the Rise and Fall of ECW ppv. They say some of it in there.

KayfabeMan
01-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Kowalski definitely was a machine when it came to heat.

The majority of today's guys have NOTHING on those past when it comes to heat and psychology - both face and heel. Kowalski, Blassie, The Grand Wizard, Albano, Gorgeo-us George, even Piper and tons of others were instant money in the bank.

Shame wrestling has gone so far downhill :(

Kapoutman
01-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Remember that time Kowalski ripped off Yukon Eric's ear?

BigDaddyCool
01-25-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't think they can even get away with that kind of stuff anymore. Most fans know wrestling is fake, so they don't take things to seriously. Also, there is the FCC and censors that the wrestlers have to play to.

Loose Cannon
01-25-2005, 04:14 PM
^^Yea exactly. Kind of sucks. WWE should go to Showtime or something.

BigDaddyCool
01-25-2005, 04:24 PM
^^Yea exactly. Kind of sucks. WWE should go to Showtime or something.

Hmmmm, ECW should have gone to showtime.

Gerard
01-25-2005, 08:00 PM
Watched that ecw dvd the other day, bubba saying shit like "this whore taught her daughter how to suick a cock", im like WTF this is reaaally pushing it. :rant:

Wildcat789
01-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Blassie. He was so good that I wanted to punch him in the face. I remember always thinking to myself "Dude, this guy is a total dick".

In Kowalski's day, they were a load less anal (and really, didn't care at all) about what wrestling portrayed in it's characters. But yeah, he was a lunatic. That guy could've gotten heat by wiping his ass.

Crippler 666
01-27-2005, 03:31 AM
Hollywood Hogan

Without a doubt destroyed the belief of the whole nation

All the kids crying

It was great