PDA

View Full Version : Poll:Can Christian become a main eventer in the WWE?

The Answer
01-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Can Captain Charisma one day be a world champ

Heyman
01-25-2005, 07:57 PM
"CAN" Christian become a main-eventer? Yes.

"WILL" Christian become a main-eventer? Probably not. Let us pray that I am wrong. :)

Yashamaga
01-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah, he can

SuperSlim
01-25-2005, 08:22 PM
yes he can but the question is will he get the chance.

ColdwaVer
01-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Honestly, I doubt it. unless all of the established main-eventers fall off at the same time. Christian has all the earmarks of a perpetual midcarder. The closest I can come to thinking he could make it that far would be to say that maybe with an extreme overhaul he could do it, but again, I doubt it.

PorkSoda
01-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Yes.

He may squeak into the main event scene by the end of the year or so, but just by headlining Raw and going against the top guys, and probably fued with Orton or something. Edge has been mentioning him about world titles, so he may be main eventing and stuff....ahh blah blah

I kind of doubt that he'll ever be world champ though. Hes a great talent, and I'd like to see him have a run for the title (Smackdown may probably be the best show for that) but I don't think he can be a good leader if you know what I mean.

Like said above, he could be a highly midcard guy like Brutus Beefcake or something.

Shadow
01-25-2005, 08:27 PM
He could if he can turn face successfully.

MVP
01-25-2005, 09:23 PM
I don't think WWE has confidence in him to main event, even though last year he was easily one of the top heels on RAW; and one of the better wrestlers. My other concern is that the fans wouldn't take him seriously as a main-eventer much like what happened to Jericho and Benoit thanks in part to HHH and being midcarders so long.

I would love to see Christian in the top spot because he sure as hell deserves it, but I doubt it will happen.

BigDaddyCool
01-25-2005, 09:26 PM
He can if WWE lets me write the story lines.

Innovator
01-25-2005, 11:04 PM
He can and will

Team Sheep
01-26-2005, 12:01 PM
I think he will be by the summer of 2006. There have been a few hints on RAW lately linking him with a push. But we'll just have to see how it goes.

DarkAngel
01-26-2005, 12:48 PM
i :love: christian

he is my fav

when he wins the world title, i can safely miss a few payperviews without missing his first big win.. right now i watch them all, just on the off chance that he gets switched in the main event

you might say it's unlikley, but it almost happend at new years revolution.. i got so excited and then bischoff ruined it :(

yeah i sound like a mark, but so what?

Marcyo
01-26-2005, 03:23 PM
yeah of course he can... but with vince and hhh ruling the show i doubt he'll be world champ someday. Sure, he could compete for the title (and lose), but that's as far as it goes. Sadly. :(

Chuck Jones
01-26-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't see him as a top guy. He is, however, a very valuable guy to have on the roster.