PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lawler email

Marc the Smark
01-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Dear Mr. Lawler:

I stumbled upon your e-mail address while I was surfing the web this morning, and just wanted to say hello. I have been watching pro wrestling since 1985, and you are one of my all-time favorites. I hope you are doing well and wish you all the best!

Hey,
I just wanted to thank you for being concerned. Thanks for being a fan and for your e-mail.

Jerry Lawler

The Answer
01-30-2005, 07:49 PM
When did u send it? And when did u get a response

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
01-30-2005, 08:03 PM
Red Hot Stalker.

Hired Hitman
01-30-2005, 08:23 PM
How could you just lie to him like that :mad: :shifty:

I am just kidding, That is great :)

Mike the Metal Ed
01-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Nice bot reply. ;)

Xero
01-30-2005, 09:08 PM
"... and you are one of my all-time favorites."

Classic line for when you want a celebrity to be nice to you.

Corkscrewed
01-30-2005, 11:48 PM
LOL. I'll bet that was an autoresponse. :lol:

Dorkchop
01-31-2005, 01:51 PM
That was very nice.

tucsonspeed6
01-31-2005, 05:47 PM
Dear Mr. Lawler:

I just wanted to say that HHH is ruining the current product, and I think that the wrestling industry was on a hotstreak towards another boom period in early 2004, but HHH ended that trend single handedly, making the current product medeocre at best. (Sorry about the misspelling on that word there, Jerry, but I don't have time to look in the dictionary.) And speaking of dictionaries, It's funny that I should mention them, because the other day I looked in one and couldn't find anything for the terms: "Scalded Dog" or "Government Mule", so tell JR that he's the only one who says that crap. Oh, and stacy keibler is hot, even though a lot of people say she's overrated. She's got a lot of charisma too. So much, in fact, that I think she would be a better color commentator than you. Go hang out with your crackhead nephew and get screwed over by another woman half your age, you prick!

-TS6

Hey,
I just wanted to thank you for being concerned. Thanks for being a fan and for your e-mail.

Jerry Lawler

PorkSoda
01-31-2005, 05:55 PM
LOL! :lol:

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
01-31-2005, 05:59 PM
Dear Jerry:

Howdy, Jim here. I can't get in contact with anyone else, please tell Vince I won't be able to make it to Raw this Monday.

J.R

Hey,

Jerry Lawler

BigDaddyCool
01-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Dear Jerky Lawler,

Poop poop, turd dingle. Puppies puppies puppies, ass. I hate you, and will kick you with a shoe.

Love,
BDC

Hey,

Jerry Lawler

DarkAngel
02-02-2005, 01:04 PM
he responded to your e-mail, WOW :-\

do you want a cookie or something?

The Mackem
02-02-2005, 06:09 PM
LOL @ thread

BigDaddyCool
02-02-2005, 07:39 PM
he responded to your e-mail, WOW :-\

do you want a cookie or something?

Yeah, oreos.

VJW
02-02-2005, 08:00 PM
I doubt it's an auto response 'cause RHS said: "I hope you are doing well and wish you all the best!" Why else would Lawler mention people being concerned?

Volchok
02-02-2005, 08:09 PM
I e-mailed Batista last night... im going to send a letter to get a Autograph...

Kane Knight
02-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Dear Lawler. You suck. Please let someone with talent take over your spot, and go die under a rock or something.

Hey,

Jerry Lawler

V
02-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Dear TPWW's Wrestling forum staff, I am concerned that everyone seems to think a different copy of the same exact joke will be funny after the 10th time. I fear for this forum's sense of humour and the fact that they let a good joke die due to oversaturation. Please try to get the forum to commit a mass suicide. Thanks.

Hey,

-Funky Fly and Loose Cannon

BigDaddyCool
02-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Dear TPWW's Wrestling forum staff, I am concerned that poop does not taste as good as advertised. And I have come down with a case of polio and crabs at the same time.

-XOXOXO Josh ;)

Hey,

Kane Knight
02-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Dear TPWW's Wrestling forum staff, I am concerned that everyone seems to think a different copy of the same exact joke will be funny after the 10th time. I fear for this forum's sense of humour and the fact that they let a good joke die due to oversaturation. Please try to get the forum to commit a mass suicide. Thanks.

Hey,

Dear TPWW wrestling forum staff, I'm eagerly awaiting our next batch of hot intercourse. Please reply to me at kk@beatingthejoketodeath.com Yours truly, Kane Knight

Hey,

Hired Hitman
02-04-2005, 02:20 AM
OKAY, we get it, fricken joke whores. :roll:

;)