PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon

Sensei Of Mattitude
12-08-2003, 11:01 AM
Coming up this Sunday is RAW Present.... Armageddon on PPV.

We have:

World Title:
Goldberg (C) vs Kane vs Triple H

IC Title:
RVD (C) vs Randy Orton

Tag Titles Turmoil Match:
Dudleyz (C) vs Hurricane and Rosey vs Lance Storm and Val Venis vs Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak

Shawn Michaels vs Batista

Mark Henry vs Booker T

What other craptacular matches will be signed tonight (on RAW)? What are your predictions for Sunday's already announced card? Are you going to buy it either on PPV or (a great deal if you split with a buddy) Webcast?

Ricky
12-08-2003, 11:08 AM
They aren't even showing Armgageddon in this country. :mad:

I wonder if they will do what they done with the UK PPV's that America didn't see and make it so that nothing good happens.

Nah, of course not, because we are only England. We don't matter. :pissed:

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-08-2003, 11:19 AM

I wonder if they will do what they done with the UK PPV's that America didn't see and make it so that nothing good happens.

Fryza
12-08-2003, 11:54 AM
The 4-Way Tag and IC matches seem to look like the highlights really...

King Jericho
12-08-2003, 12:41 PM
Well doesn't look like us british viewers are gonna get to see Armageddon becuase on account of Sky Sports and their deal with the WWE

Mike the Metal Ed
12-08-2003, 12:52 PM
Well doesn't look like us british viewers are gonna get to see Armageddon becuase on account of Sky Sports and their deal with the WWE

www.wrestlingtorrents.tk

The CyNick
12-08-2003, 01:34 PM
I like the brand only PPVs because you get to see more of the guys on the show on the PPV. However, some of these matches might be tough to watch in the ring. Batista-HBK could go either way, I think Batista is a good big man worker, and HBK has had some great matches with big men, so who knows? Henrty-Booker looks pretty bad to me, and I dont really see why this fued is continuing.

Main event should be weak due to the participants and Hunter's health.

IC title match should be good, but then again with RVD you never know, he is always capable of pulling out a stinker, so we'll see.

I think the tag title match has enough good workers to make it a solid match, and I wouldn't be suprised to see another team or two added to the match (ie La Res).

As for other matches, seems to me we'll get Molly vs Lita in a rematch, and Christian and Jericho need a match, either against each other or in some sort of tag, maybe with Matt Hardy.

Tornado
12-08-2003, 01:56 PM
<font color=#33ffff>Won't get to see Armageddon due to Sky, but it looks like it could be an OK show.

IC Title match probably has the most potential.....:meh:</font>

Rammsteinmad
12-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Mark Henry and Booker T... :shifty:

Goldberg, Kane and Triple H could be good, but apparently Kane and Goldberg haven't been impressing WWE officials lately at House shows.

Shawn Michaels VS Batista will be ok. Michaels will most likely be carrying the match.

The Tag Team Turmoil Matche and the IC title match should both be good.

:y:

Eunos
12-08-2003, 07:21 PM
Poor old Booker T :(

To be honest there really arent any matches that really appeal to me.

I guess the only one really is Orton vs Van Dam..

Lets hope Jericho, Christian and Matt Hardy make it onto the card.

The Miz
12-08-2003, 08:46 PM
Why does Mark Henry, the worst wrestler this side of Giant Silva, get a match on the PPV? No one gives a shit about that feud anyway.

Mikey
12-08-2003, 09:29 PM
Maybe they will add a Womans Title match. I dont know about the other match though but they better include Matt Hardy, Christian & Chris Jericho

Volchok
12-08-2003, 09:41 PM
Lita and Trish Vs. Jericho And Christian.... or maybe Jericho will get on his knee's tonight and beg for forgiveness from trish saying.. " that wasnt even my idea it was all him after all the time we spent i really do like you.. " and trish will be stupid and forgive him...:rolleyes: or give him a swift kick in the nuts... :rofl: only one can hope...

Mikey
12-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Lita and Trish Vs. Jericho And Christian.... or maybe Jericho will get on his knee's tonight and beg for forgiveness from trish saying.. " that wasnt even my idea it was all him after all the time we spent i really do like you.. " and trish will be stupid and forgive him...:rolleyes: or give him a swift kick in the nuts... :rofl: only one can hope...

Or Jericho will turn face and fight Christian at the PPV

Volchok
12-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Was i right or what...? Lita And Trish vs. Jericho and Christian... lol damn Bischoff read my mind...

c4g2
12-09-2003, 01:48 AM
I would rather Trish pretend to forgive Jericho before giving him a superkick and pinning him. :p

Even better, Trish forgives Jericho, Lita believes Christian's explanation that the bet was just a side bet compared to their love or something like that. Then Eric Bischoff comes out urging Lita and Trish not to fall for Jericho and Christian's tricks. Suddenly Christian takes out Lita, and Jericho pushes Trish down and puts her in the Walls, then Trish will tap out. :wave:

Corkscrewed
12-09-2003, 04:13 AM

The card is forgettable. You probably won't be missing much unless the WWE surprises us with a hot show. I have low expectations for this PPV.

Oxstar
12-09-2003, 06:30 AM
i wanna see armageddon! but as im in england im another that wont see it!
but as far as mark henry goes? wat r they thinkin?

push_booker_t
12-09-2003, 08:09 AM
foley as special ref for IC title match, and battle of sexes match?

GREAT! (not) :'( :n:

Noid
12-09-2003, 07:47 PM
I hope they change Jericho/Christian vs. Trish/Lita to Jericho/Trish vs. Christian/Lita vs. Matt Hardy/Molly Holly.

Ricky
12-09-2003, 07:51 PM
The card is forgettable. You probably won't be missing much unless the WWE surprises us with a hot show. I have low expectations for this PPV.
Maybe, but it's still nice to have the choice.

I read somewhere that this is the first PPV that won't be shown in the UK since 1997 or something.

blake639raw
12-09-2003, 09:36 PM
LOL Booker T has to fight Mark Henry in a PPV match.

What did he do to deserve that? Just be happy that he actually has a match, even though I would prefer Booker/Hardy. And this is what, like the first ppv in 6 months without any McMahons, announcers, ect.

Ricky
12-09-2003, 09:38 PM
...and I'm not allowed to see it.

Typical.

soconnor
12-09-2003, 09:43 PM
UK viewers can't get Armageddon

Thanks for telling me a million times

I'll probably just download them off sledgehammer or something

Mike the Metal Ed
12-09-2003, 09:47 PM
My fellow Britons/American Cheap Asses...

www.wrestlingtorrents.tk

Ricky
12-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Great if you've got broadband.

Not much good for someone like me.

MVP
12-09-2003, 09:52 PM
I'm pulling for Randy to win the IC title.

Other than that the PPV has no appeal to me.

Mike the Metal Ed
12-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Great if you've got broadband.

Not much good for someone like me.

Get someone with broadband to burn it to a VCD for you.

Noid
12-10-2003, 03:55 AM
I think Orton should win the Intercontinental Championship at Armageddon, but I'm still trying to figure out how. If Orton won the IC Title then who would he feud with? I'm pulling for a Jericho/Orton match at the Royal Rumble. Maybe at 'Mania. I was just hoping for an RVD/Matt Hardy feud for the title.

I'm always keeping my fingers crossed that Test & Steiner and La Resistance will be added to the Tag Team Turmoil.

Corkscrewed
12-10-2003, 04:26 AM
My fellow Britons/American Cheap Asses...

www.wrestlingtorrents.tk

Oooooooooo! Cool! Thanks! :love:

RGWhat316
12-10-2003, 04:42 AM
With Foley being the guest ref for the IC Title, I am expecting a screwjob so Orton gets DQ'd or something like that. So that will start a Foley/Evolution feud. Maybe RVD will drop the title at the Rumble. Not sure what to say about the main event. Will be shocked if HHH jobs 3 ppv in a row. I expect Jericho to turn on Christian if Christian does some kind of move to Trish. Since management love the big guys, Henry unfortunately will beat Booker T. I almost expect Cade and Jindrak to cheat to win the tag titles. Batista will probably beat HBK.

born angry
12-11-2003, 05:32 PM
i'm 90% sure that kane walks away with the strap

JeremyTB29
12-12-2003, 01:25 AM
I wonder if he will get more of an idea on the Kane/Taker developements at Armeggedon.I think it's to soon fior Taker to return but I think we will probally see the lights go out or something and leave it at that for the time being.Just enough to distract Kane.

The CyNick
12-12-2003, 02:21 AM
With Foley being the guest ref for the IC Title, I am expecting a screwjob so Orton gets DQ'd or something like that. So that will start a Foley/Evolution feud. Maybe RVD will drop the title at the Rumble. Not sure what to say about the main event. Will be shocked if HHH jobs 3 ppv in a row. I expect Jericho to turn on Christian if Christian does some kind of move to Trish. Since management love the big guys, Henry unfortunately will beat Booker T. I almost expect Cade and Jindrak to cheat to win the tag titles. Batista will probably beat HBK.

I think Randy has to win at Armageddon, having Foley count down the 3 will make it all the more interesting. Maybe have Orton cheat behind Foley's back, get the win, and then RKO Foley after the match. Foley could then book Orton in a rematch the next night on RAW.

This card is pretty damn horrible.

Main event will suck. Batsita-HBK is tough, they haven't worked each other very much, and Batista is still quite green. Henry-Booker T will be ugly. And what good can come from the gender battle match. Even RVD-Orton isn't any kind of guarantee. I think the match of the night will be the tag turmoil match, the way I see the card they have to give this match like 45 minutes and hope the guys can pull something great out of their asses.

I also expect this PPV to get the lowest buyrate of the year by far.

Crippla
08-22-2006, 01:04 AM
Coming up this Sunday is RAW Present.... Armageddon on PPV.

My predictions

We have:

World Title:
Goldberg (C) vs Kane vs Triple H

Triple H wins the title back

IC Title:
RVD (C) vs Randy Orton

Orton wins the title and keeps it until Vengeance.

Tag Titles Turmoil Match:
Dudleyz (C) vs Hurricane and Rosey vs Lance Storm and Val Venis vs Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak

Batista and Ric Flair surprisingly enter and win the turmoil.

Shawn Michaels vs Batista

Shawn wins.

Mark Henry vs Booker T

Booker wins.

I also predict Molly will successfully defend the Womans Title against Ivory.

Matt Hardy will also defeat Maven in a time filler match.

What other craptacular matches will be signed tonight (on RAW)? What are your predictions for Sunday's already announced card? Are you going to buy it either on PPV or (a great deal if you split with a buddy) Webcast?

Blitz
08-22-2006, 01:07 AM
What the fuck?

What Would Kevin Do?
08-22-2006, 01:14 AM
Why the fuck was this bumped?

Skippord
08-22-2006, 01:15 AM
So WWKD did they give you banning powers?

What Would Kevin Do?
08-22-2006, 01:16 AM
No, but we may need to remedy that...

Skippord
08-22-2006, 02:16 AM
Damn