PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to be so psyched for a match when you know the outcome?

Shaggy
02-03-2005, 08:47 PM
I bring this up because after the announcment on Raw and the little commercial they showed on Smackdown I am so psyched right now for the Triple H Vs Edge match. Edge has been one of my favorite wrestlers since he arrived and after all this time he gets his big heavyweight title match that they have be waiving in front of our faces.

Is it wrong to be psyched up for this match when you know Triple H is gonna win it.

Aussie Skier
02-03-2005, 08:52 PM
I bring this up because after the announcment on Raw and the little commercial they showed on Smackdown I am so psyched right now for the Triple H Vs Edge match. Edge has been one of my favorite wrestlers since he arrived and after all this time he gets his big heavyweight title match that they have be waiving in front of our faces.

Is it wrong to be psyched up for this match when you know Triple H is gonna win it.

Personally, i always seem to think...could this be the night that *insert name here* loses the *insert title name here* to *insert name here*.

Kane Knight
02-03-2005, 10:15 PM
No. A match is a match is a match.

SuperSlim
02-03-2005, 10:36 PM
never wrong to be psyched about a match. matter of fact it's a good thing. :D :y:

Shadow
02-03-2005, 10:44 PM
When Edge showed up and raised his head...I fucking jumped in my chair. He's looking scary and I've got mucho kudos for his current character turn. He's doing a great job at playing the psychopath.

Loose Cannon
02-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Edge is awesome. Yea, I am excited about the match too. Heel vs Heel is great. I think it will end in DQ.

46 & 2
02-04-2005, 12:59 AM
There have been over 160 consecutive episodes of Raw now without a heavyweight championship title change.

"Anything can happen!"

Kane Knight
02-04-2005, 12:59 AM
Anything can happen except customer satisfaction.

Innovator
02-04-2005, 01:01 AM
Anything can happen...to keep belty on Triple H

RP
02-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Batista will interfere.

Fox
02-04-2005, 03:47 AM
Edge jobbed clean to Shelton Benjamin in Honolulu at a house show.

He's NOT winning the World Title. So I don't care.

Dave Youell
02-04-2005, 06:16 AM
Anything can happen...to keep belty on Triple H
:lol:

addy2hotty
02-04-2005, 06:59 AM
I think it is wrong. I've given up being psyched on matches since RVD vs Shawn Michaels a few years back. I spent the week convincing myself RVD was going to win, but 'they' let me down. Don't think I've been psyched since then actually about any match.

den1982
02-04-2005, 03:47 PM
as long as hhh slap steph A$$ he win all the time

James Steele
02-04-2005, 05:36 PM
you can say ASS on TPWW. For Example: "SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT ASS!"

Aussie Skier
02-04-2005, 08:40 PM
well, the result is up.

hmmm :nono:

ColdwaVer
02-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Anything can happen except customer satisfaction.

To steal and mangle a quote from Henry Ford:
"You'll see everything you want on Raw, as long as you want HHH to keep his title."

The CyNick
02-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Not to always be a wet blanket, but I think its pretty dumb to have Edge get a one on one title shot on a RAW that everyone will forget in 6 weeks.

Edge's whole gimmick is that he never gets a real shot to win the title. Slowly that is changing to being like every other heel who bitches because he cant win the title, even though he gets chance after chance. Edge should be posititoned to one day headline, I dont think that will happen if he's playing the role of every other mid card heel in the history of pro wrestling.

I really cant believe they didn't save his big one on one title match for a PPV, where he could actually build it up.

Aussie Skier
02-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Not to always be a wet blanket, but I think its pretty dumb to have Edge get a one on one title shot on a RAW that everyone will forget in 6 weeks.

Edge's whole gimmick is that he never gets a real shot to win the title. Slowly that is changing to being like every other heel who bitches because he cant win the title, even though he gets chance after chance. Edge should be posititoned to one day headline, I dont think that will happen if he's playing the role of every other mid card heel in the history of pro wrestling.

I really cant believe they didn't save his big one on one title match for a PPV, where he could actually build it up.

thats a good point!

WWE blow their load too early, CHRIST!

Orton - given title too early.
Orton - lost title too early.
Orton - feud with HHH (left Evolution) too early
Guererro - lost title too early.
Edge - Match with Shawn Michaels too early.
CCC - (maybe) given title too early.

:nono: :nono: :nono: