PDA

View Full Version : Waltman: With DX & TNA He Rejoins, With Chyna He Seperates

KayfabeMan
02-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Before anyone asks, this was taken from his forum at SeanWaltman.com ;so I guess that makes it official, as it was posted by Waltman himself.

As much as I have cared for and loved Joanie Laurer, the fact is that I am moving forward with my life. Our relationship was as unhealthy and dysfunctional as they come. I wish her the best, however I have a hard time putting her behind me when every time I turn around I am reminded of her. This message board has more posts on it about her than about myself. I care about what happens to her, however I can no longer spend every day worrying about her. I have to worry about myself. I established my own identity long before anyone had heard of a Chyna or Joanie Laurer. Being in a relationship with her did a good job of stripping me of my own identity. I have my own things going on now. Starting on February 11th in Tijuana I will be reuniting with Road Dogg & Billy Gunn against Konnan, Nicho(Psychosis) & Rey Mysterio Sr. TNA will be next and I am looking forward to Sean Waltman's Redemption Tour 2005. No more looking backwards. Im going forward and Im not looking back. I think it's time for the connection between Joanie & I to end completely. One day she may realize what she had, maybe not. I wish her all the best no matter what.

So I guess the Chyna thing is over - again.

But that confirms he's going to TNA, and that there will be a "DX" reunion of sorts with 3 of the 6 living members. Sounds like an interesting match; should be fun to watch.

Aussie Skier
02-04-2005, 11:46 PM
i wouldnt mind seeing Sean Waltman,....as SEAN WALTMAN, not X-pac, back in the WWE

Funky Fly
02-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Syxx-Pac = ratings

X-Pac = rat boy

Corkscrewed
02-05-2005, 06:00 AM
3:1 odds he falls back.

Rob
02-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Good for him.

ColdwaVer
02-05-2005, 08:25 AM
But that confirms he's going to TNA, and that there will be a "DX" reunion of sorts with 3 of the 6 living members. Sounds like an interesting match; should be fun to watch.

Living members? Who was ever in DX that's dead? I mean, by six members I assume you mean Michaels, HHH, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, X-pac, and Chyna, and I can't think of anyone else who was officially a member of DX so am I forgetting someone?

Thriller
02-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Living members? Who was ever in DX that's dead? I mean, by six members I assume you mean Michaels, HHH, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, X-pac, and Chyna, and I can't think of anyone else who was officially a member of DX so am I forgetting someone?
Rick Rude may he rest in peace

Shaggy
02-05-2005, 08:42 AM
So does this mean that Roaddogg and Konnan are gonna start hating each other or something. There is the same group now and if they are gonna be fighting each other I guess this means that 3 Live Kru is gonna split up. Well this is really good if it means the Outlaws are gonna get back together.

ColdwaVer
02-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Rick Rude may he rest in peace

Oooooooh right.

KayfabeMan
02-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah, what Thriller said.

I didn't get back here until just now.

KayfabeMan
02-05-2005, 06:34 PM
So does this mean that Roaddogg and Konnan are gonna start hating each other or something. There is the same group now and if they are gonna be fighting each other I guess this means that 3 Live Kru is gonna split up. Well this is really good if it means the Outlaws are gonna get back together.

Maybe.

It's kinda like my former idea for TNA where I thought they should've used Rico and Chuck as well (before I knew they wanted Waltman). I had thought that they should have had Chuck, Billy and Rico come in as a group and feud with 3LK.

Then, slowly but surely, Road Dogg and Billy start hanging out talking about old times, etc.. and they each get heat from their respective teams for it, to the point where they reform NAO, and could pull a feud with both Chuck and Rico, and Konnan and Killings.

Just was a thought, but I guess if they might go with either NAO or a DX like group, good for them. It should work out, depending on what they do with it.