PDA

View Full Version : what do you think

Impact!
02-08-2005, 02:05 AM
if kevin nash won the NWA championship off jarret at against all odds?

since apparently thats the plan at the moment.

V
02-08-2005, 02:08 AM
that would be equivalent to him "Finger Poking" TNA wouldn't it?

i don't even watch TNA, but I know there is huge potential in the way JJ loses his title because of how long he has had it. They could make an instant star out of anyone by having them beat him. Why the hell would they give it to nash, is he playing politics or what?

Funky Fly
02-08-2005, 02:53 AM
It's Nash. He plays politics in everything.

Guy: Welcome to McDonald's. Would you like to try our new 5 piece Chicken Selects meal for $5.99?

Nash: Yeah, how 'bout I get 7 pieces for $3.99 and my autograph? Oh, and throw in one of those ice creams too.

Guy: Excuse me, sir?

Nash: Alright, how about 3 Chicken Selects, 10 Chicken Nuggets and a small diet coke for $4 and a lock of my hair?

Impact!
02-08-2005, 03:00 AM
actually i'd have to say it could possibly be good. think about it right now kevin nash is the only man in tna who has held any major title(wwe,wcw), he is the most well known wrestler(possibly more than hall and to the average fan) and someone beating him for the title would more than likly give them more credability than beating jarret for the title.

Dave Youell
02-08-2005, 03:28 AM
ackevin nash is the only man in tna who has held any major title(wwe,wcw),

I got 3 letters for you DDP

KayfabeMan
02-08-2005, 03:44 AM
I got 3 letters for you DDP

Exactly.

To me, Page would have made a solid belt warmer for the time being. He's OK in the ring still, and is over as hell, and is definitely well known. Plus he's got a few non-wrestling projects coming up that would allow some extra publicity for the belt / promotion.

He'd definitely be an over face champ for a change, and then move the belt on to a younger heel. DDP serves his purpose, earns his check and gets his run with the belt; Jarrett gets to stay a main heel character; and the young guy who beats Page gets elevated a bunch.

Then again, they kinda blew it with Monty Brown getting over on him quickly.

Dave Youell
02-08-2005, 06:00 AM
Then again, they kinda blew it with Monty Brown getting over on him quickly.
Couldn't agree more with you there, I don't rate him but his overness alone should have given him the title, now his push just looks dam stupid

Aussie Skier
02-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Jeff Jarrett is a twat. He is hopeless. Was reading soemthing john Tenta wrote and he seemed right on the money. He said "why did Jeff Jarrett have a press conference with Kevin Nash and ask him "so how many knee surgerys have you had?" I hink Nash said 3 or something.

Ok, so Jarrett wins...big deal. He;s beaten a damn near cripple. Jarrett looses tho, and he has lost to a damn near cripple.

Frankly, this has little to do with the topic, other than both of these guys are disgraceful and should be ushered along with hogan, hall, bob backlund etc....