PDA

View Full Version : Freaks in WWE SUCK!

PullMyFinger
02-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Mark Henry - Ok...what the fuck happened to him? He was slightly entertaining when he was with the Nation and got oral from that tranny...or that whole Mae Young thing...but ever since after that...he went absolutely nowhere. Then they tried to re-make him as the Strongest Man shit..and that went nowhere. Where the hell is he now?

Big Show - I'm sorry, but I just can't stand the guy. I know they try to push him constantly, but he's just so unbearable. He sucks at everything. I enjoyed him when he was in WCW, but after the Corporate days in WWE...I just stopped caring for him. Btw, haha, anyone remember the angle with his father having cancer?

Nonetheless, anyone else agree with me? These two just suck..and freaks in the WWE are useless.

Eunos
02-09-2005, 01:30 PM
I like Big Show.

Gerard
02-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Mark Henry - Ok...what the fuck happened to him? He was slightly entertaining when he was with the Nation and got oral from that tranny...or that whole Mae Young thing...but ever since after that...he went absolutely nowhere. Then they tried to re-make him as the Strongest Man shit..and that went nowhere. Where the hell is he now?

Big Show - I'm sorry, but I just can't stand the guy. I know they try to push him constantly, but he's just so unbearable. He sucks at everything. I enjoyed him when he was in WCW, but after the Corporate days in WWE...I just stopped caring for him. Btw, haha, anyone remember the angle with his father having cancer?

Nonetheless, anyone else agree with me? These two just suck..and freaks in the WWE are useless.

:roll:

Cool King
02-09-2005, 01:35 PM
I think Mark Henry is out because Chris Benoit dislocated his shoulder when he was giving him the Crippler Crossface.

Anybody Thrilla
02-09-2005, 01:41 PM
How do you define "freak"?

Mike the Metal Ed
02-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Mark Henry sucked, still does and will forever, and my opinion of Big Show has been up and down in recent years, I like the guy right now. But can only be any good if he's booked right.

Funky Fly
02-09-2005, 02:07 PM
I think Mark Henry is out because Chris Benoit dislocated his shoulder when he was giving him the Crippler Crossface.
See, that is what you call an injury angle.

Henry got injured in the middle of a substantial push, and rather than have him disappear, they have Benoit "destroy his arm" to add to his also substantial push.

Azriel
02-09-2005, 02:09 PM
I cared less about Mark Henry, but I like the direction Big Show is going now. Hopefully, they'll put the belt back on him in the near future.

Crashnburn
02-09-2005, 02:22 PM
I know there are going to be plenty of people who will disagree with me about this but I think Mark Henry if handeled right and if he added a few more moves to his repitoire he could actually be a pretty big main eventer either as a heel or as a face.

Mike the Metal Ed
02-09-2005, 02:39 PM
I cared less about Mark Henry, but I like the direction Big Show is going now. Hopefully, they'll put the belt back on him in the near future.

Any time they've put the WWE title on Show has been a disaster. As over as he can be at times, he'll never be an over champion.

PullMyFinger
02-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Any time they've put the WWE title on Show has been a disaster. As over as he can be at times, he'll never be an over champion.
True.

PullMyFinger
02-09-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't know...I just prefer Paul Wight (glad they dropped his name from wrestling) as The Giant...than The Big Show.

Savio
02-09-2005, 03:39 PM
They should call him "The Big Toe".

Bad Company
02-09-2005, 04:21 PM
I like Henry and Show.

Innovator
02-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Do we have to use that term? I mean do we wanna be known as the message board that labels people like that?

Aussie Skier
02-09-2005, 06:43 PM
I find mark Henry funny in a pathetic sort of way. Al that stuff with Chyna and mae young, whilst kinda sick, was actually pretty funny.

Big Show is excellent. I think he puts in 100% all the time. Apparently he wanted his knee surgery before WM20 last year, but chose to wait following lesner's selfishness, Angle's injury and Benoit moving to Raw.

In the ring, he needs the right person to make the mach good, but can put a good story out, such as his match against rey rey a few years back