PDA

View Full Version : KayfabeMan??

Watson
01-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Ok I don't wanna sound like a mark or anything because I am far from it. But I was wondering something. I've been around TPWW forums for quite a while under different names. Although I don't post often, I read alot of posts in the Wrestling and Q&A sections. Well I've noticed that KayfabeMan has always had informative answers to alot of questions and I've also noticed he works in the business as a worker as well as other positions. My question is for KayfabeMan is; What is your wrestling name?? I've followed wrestling for all 24 years of my existence and I've more than likely heard of you at some point. I can understand if you want to remain anonymous because marks would probably bombard you with stupid questions so if that is the case could you PM me or something? I'm a worker myself and I too have learned alot about the business. I was trained in 1998 by a friend of mine who wrestled in the indies here in NC but just as I was about to debut in that indy fed; they were shut down and the only other indy fed around here is a bunch of no talent guys who are in the business for $$$ not the love of professional wrestling. So I have yet to debut in the indies so my friend (the one that trained me) and myself run a backyard fed here in NC. I know alot of people will laugh at that but we are unlike any of the shit backyard feds that you see on TV. We have actual storylines that some may consider better than most indies. Hell our shows are more entertaining than Smackdown in my opinion. The reason we do this is not because we can't make it in the indies but because we love the sport so much. Not one of our guys is under 18 and they have all had some training. So as long as we're doing something wrestling related then that's fine with me. It sucks that it's just a backyard fed but we live in the tiny town of Lenoir, North Carolina and there's not anything going on wrestling-wise here. So backyard is about our only option until we can afford to get the Hell out of this boring little town. But you'd be surprised at how interesting our characters and storylines really are. So KayfabeMan, If you're not too busy could you drop me a line sometime, either through PM or email. My address is reckless4life@charter.net I am always eager to learn from those more experienced than myself. Well, thanks for your time. Later.....

KayfabeMan
01-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Hey R4L; I'm dropping you an e-mail in a few moments.

CANADIAN
01-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Could you send me the email about your carrer? PM it too me?

KayfabeMan
01-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Canadian; send me a PM so I remember to PM you back.

I'm working on like 3 projects @ the moment,so I forget
some things quite easily right now....Thanks - KM

Oxstar
01-10-2004, 11:51 AM
kayfabeman rules! dark kane sucks!

Funky Fly
01-11-2004, 01:39 AM
kayfabeman rules! dark kane sucks!

I do believe this is your best post ever.

Good jaerb. :yes:

KayfabeMan
01-11-2004, 03:38 AM
:)

I get to be the face for once (in recent history)....

The Chosen 1
01-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Hey, if ya got the time, Can ya PM me and tell me who you are as well?

VonErich Lives
01-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Let's starts guessing...

Are you bigger then a bread box? - "Yes"

Are you Dusty Rhoades?

Corkscrewed
01-12-2004, 04:20 PM
I do believe this is your best post ever.

Good jaerb. :yes:

I thought it was "jorb."

;)

So... the new question of the year... who IS Kayfabeman??? Maybe I'll turn this into a caption. :)

KayfabeMan
01-13-2004, 02:12 PM
Chosen1:

Just saw this post; will get to you ASAP.

VonErichLives:

Sorry; not Dusty Rhodes (thankfully)....

Corkscrewed:

I'll ruin it for you; I'm really..............tired; gotta go. :(

The Chosen 1
01-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Thanks in advance.

DaveWadding
01-13-2004, 11:51 PM
yeah..hook it up with a PM ;)

123 kid
02-01-2004, 09:01 AM
kayfabeman i no this thread is old but if u have the time could you tell me about your career?

Deceit
02-03-2004, 04:46 PM
yeah same here :) deceit@optonline.net

Deceit
02-03-2004, 04:47 PM
or a pmsg :)

mitch_h
02-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Yea i'm currently training, but i've always been curious what your wrestling name is KayfabeMan

Corkscrewed
02-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Since someone bumped this thread back up....

Are you someone many people would know, or "just" someone in the indies?

Corkscrewed
02-03-2004, 06:02 PM
:D

KayfabeMan
02-03-2004, 07:05 PM
To answer Corkscrewed's question,I'm "just" someone in the indies;
though I've worked with (and continue to work with) many names &
greats in the business on a regular basis.

I just prefer to know the people who know me,and avoid alot of
disrespectful people. If everyone who'd like me to PM or e-mail
them would please drop me a PM,I'd appreciate it.This way I know
who to get back to. :)