View Full Version : Where Are They Now?

Lord-Of-Darkness
02-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Where Are/What Ever Happened To :

Mideon/Phineous,
Henry Godwin,
Scott Steiner,
Rick Steiner,
Nathan Jones(I know he quit the busines, but jus curious to what he moved on to) ,
Matt Morgan,
Ken Shamrock,
Taka Michinokou,
Sandman,
Kama/The Godfather
Vader,
and Marc Mero?

On another note, i heard that Mick Foley stil competes for ROH sometimes. Does that mean hes wrestling full time now, or just special occasions?

Sickboy
02-11-2005, 11:13 AM
If I'm not wrong Taka, Vader and Shamrock (occasionally) wrestle in Japan. Matt Morgan in OVW and Marc Mero in NWA-TNA as Johnny B. Badd

Disturbed316
02-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Isn't Shamrock back in UFC?

The Fugitive
02-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Ok, make way for Ken Shamrock's #1 fan... :p

Disturbed's right. He is currently in UFC, but he has one fight left on his contract, which he is really hoping is between him and Tito Ortiz. After that, he may stay loyal to UFC, or he may go to K-1 or Pride. He also has his own clothing line, with Steve Blackman.

Mideon, Rick Steiner are floating around the independents.

I'm not too sure what Henry Godwin is up to.

Scott is sitting out on his contract. I believe WWE found him to be.. well, useless and dangerous in the ring and would rather him to stay at home. (To be honest, I don't really know, because I don't really care enough for him to bother to find out more details)

Matt Morgan is still in OVW, to my knowledge. He just goes under a different name - and a mask. The Blueprint, if I remember correctly.

Taka's in the Japanese circuits and the occasional US independent show as well.

Marc Mero is now Johnny B. Badd in NWA:TNA.

Vader's big in Japan, he's mostly touring over there, and he appears in the US every now and then.

The Godfather owns a Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas.

The Fugitive
02-11-2005, 01:11 PM
There, because I'm in such a good mood, I did a bit of searching, credit to Xero Limit.

WWE has bought Scott Steiner out of his deal and he’s now completely gone from WWE. Also, the trademark for "Big Poppa Pump" is abandoned for obvious reasons.

Steiner's last appearance in WWE was as a participant in the 2004 Royal Rumble. Afterwards, he was put on the injury list for a hip flexor. WWE decided to keep him off TV instead of bringing him back, despite suggestions that they should have used him on Smackdown to put over Eddie Guerrero.

KayfabeMan
02-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Everyone touched on Vader being in Japan, and he does indeed come back to work in the US now and then - most notibly with JAPW in Jersey. On a side - I like Vader.

Mideon / Phineous Godwinn works mainly in Florida for tons of independents there. He's also done quite a few dark matches for WWE within the state.

Henry Godwinn is retired from wrestling due to an injury, and spends most of his time being a dad nowadays. His kid is a real big boy, and is into sports - so who knows, he may get into wrestling as well.

Rick Steiner I heard is involved in a construction company as an owner, but I am not sure how reliable that that is. It's more than likely right, but can't say 100%.

Nathan Jones was living in Florida for quite some time, in the Orlando area, but I heard he moved back to Australia. He was listed a while ago to appear at a big show in Australia, but then no-showed. Not sure what else he's up to.

Mero, Matt Morgan, Shamrock, Godfather & Taka have all been touched on.

The Sandman is still accepting indy bookings, and I believe is lined up with one of the Jersey groups soon - I forget if it's CZW, JAPW, or JCW. Interest in him has all but dried up, and he really isn't booked a whole lot any more.

Foley doesn't wrestle - mainly appears in segments, as a commish type deal, or does special guest refereeing and such. He may come back to the ring if the deals are right and all of that, but nothing as of yet. He also recently did the Wrestle Reunion convention in Tampa with like 89 other people.

BatistaBomb
02-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Mideon/Phineous,-nwa florida and also was backstage at tna impact tapings
Rick Steiner, mostyl japan and some indy shows
Matt Morgan, ovw
Ken Shamrock, ufc and japan
Taka Michinokou,japan last i heard he was becoming a big star again
Sandman,indy shows
Vader,last i heard he was doing some in japan but not much
Marc Mero back in tna as johnny b badd

mitch_h
02-12-2005, 01:00 PM
What promotion does Vader work for in Japan now?

Chavo Classic
03-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Marc Mero back in tna as johnny b badd

GOOD LORD NO! :eek:

Savio
03-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Matt Morgan OVW with kevin fertig.

jnb3599
03-10-2005, 12:41 PM
i'm from vegas and the godfather is a bounce for cheetah's topless club, but does not own it. it is owned by mike galardi, he just works there. According to other guys at the club, the godfather no longers watches wrestling at all or goes to events

Shaggy
03-10-2005, 06:31 PM
As already said Shamrock is in UFC..... Look for him on the Season Finale of The Ultimate Fighter in which he will take on Rich Franklin...I think thats his name