PDA

View Full Version : Favourite C-Fed moments/2000 posts

LK
02-20-2005, 02:51 PM
So for anyone who is involved in the C-Fed stuff, what is your own favourite C-Fed moment. My own choice would be when I returned to TNA at Caption Day and cost Azriel the IC title.

2000th post so a few shout outs to:
LC
Kapoutman
Nowhere Man
Jabba
and just about anyone around here

:cool:

Danny Electric
02-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Well done on your 2000th post.

When Team Sexy (me, TRO, Savior, Invisible) lost to the House of Orton. So the next night I beat the crap out of Savior and we kicked him out of Team Sexy. It put me on the map. :)
Either that or when I retired The Naitch as pasrt of TPWWE.

McLegend
02-20-2005, 03:24 PM
When I joined TNA and took the IC title from Radd. Also when I took Ilt from Slim. :D

Good times.

MVP
02-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Without a doubt defeating The Cock for the TNA title.

2nd favorite would have to be bringing The Naitch back on the Hi-Lite Reel.

PS - Congrats LK :y:

Nowhere Man
02-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Congrats on the 2000 posts and such.

My favorite C-Fed moment has to be my feud with LC, culminating at Caption Day. Though taking the title from the Cock was pretty good too, as was the Dude's debut, and Seymour winning the NCW German Title.

I'm just waiting for Big Zylla vs LPD now.

Gouda
02-20-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm not in a C-Fed, but one of my more recent favourite memories in an E-Fed thingis when me and my partner (an evil mutated Duck) saved the world from an evil organization bent on world domination. They would have got away with it too if their leader didn't have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to see my character revealed as uncool and then killed.

Innovator
02-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Definitely the Hangman's Ball between me and Invisible, the stuff leading up to it made it huge.

2nd would be a tie between my Hell in a Cell vs. Azriel and beating LC in a ladder match/forming the Hollywood Connection

But my fate, my destiny, will top it all

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
02-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Woooo, 2000 posts... I'm right behind you. :naughty:

From NCW: The Slim/Ilt wedding.

From TNA: Hitler turning on the Axis.

Savio
02-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Well done on your 2000th post.

When Team Sexy (me, TRO, Savior, Invisible) lost to the House of Orton. So the next night I beat the crap out of Savior and we kicked him out of Team Sexy. It put me on the map. :)
Either that or when I retired The Naitch as pasrt of TPWWE.Sad thing though is it wasn't my fault since I wasn'yt in the match.

From TNA: Me vs Slim Cage of Death

NCW: Winning the Tag titles

Danny Electric
02-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Sad thing though is it wasn't my fault since I wasn'yt in the match.

I know, I shouldn't have done it, didn't have permission. Power of the kliq and backstage politics. Lol.

Loose Cannon
02-20-2005, 08:04 PM
The British Invasion was great.

The Naitch
02-20-2005, 09:38 PM
-The Cock winning the TNA Title for the 3rd time, when Outsider declared Cock the Caption Contest winner. It reminds me of Vince coming back pre-Wrestlemania 16 to help out The Rock. That was LC's best RAW to date, IMHO. Nice layout and everything with the colours etc...

-The Naitch turning on AssMan at ForumMania 1. That was the ORIGINAL swerve in TNA history. :cool:

-Bringing in a shitload of guys. Disturbed316, El Santo, El PureHatred etc. I think the reason why PureHatred never came back is because I had him accidently come out to the ring without his mask, botched_style, to reveal himself as "Conan" :lol: That was when El Nino unmasked.

The Naitch
02-20-2005, 09:44 PM
In NCW....

-The Cock making Alienoid (Eric Shin) and Sting Fan his bitches

-The next one is soon to come :naughty: Two of them, actually :naughty:

In TNA....

-Cocky turning heel on The Dude, via guitar to the head :cool:

Splaya
02-20-2005, 10:49 PM
In NCW....

-The Cock making Alienoid (Eric Shin) and Sting Fan his bitches

In TNA....

-Cocky turning heel on The Dude, via guitar to the head :cool:

What the fuck, see I knew you would do something like this. You would ruin this shit dammit. Your coming over to NCW and runnning your backstage politics, you son of a bitch. :rant:

Who are the 2 people :shifty:

The Naitch
02-20-2005, 11:07 PM
:shifty:

:naughty:

:shifty:

:no_comment:

The Naitch
02-20-2005, 11:19 PM

oh btw I wasnt referring to two people that I will make my bitches soon. I was referring to two moments that will be happening very soon :o

Splaya
02-20-2005, 11:21 PM
oh btw I wasnt referring to two people that I will make my bitches soon. I was referring to two moments that will be happening very soon :o

Well what exactly are those :shifty:

Come on Naitch, you can tell me :shifty:

The Naitch
02-20-2005, 11:22 PM
PM :naughty:

Splaya
02-20-2005, 11:23 PM
K I'm waiting :kiss:

Aussie Skier
02-21-2005, 12:14 AM
My favourite moment...

- Getting kicked out of Revolution. It lead to character direction for Adrian Moore, a tag team title and now me holding both tag team titles simultaneously...ala Chris Benoit!

- Oh, and winnin the world Title :shifty:

Corkscrewed
02-21-2005, 12:22 AM
In my short career, my favorite moment will have to be DDR training for Seymour. :D

Kapoutman
02-21-2005, 01:19 AM
Well, writing Here To Stay has to be my favorite moment. I think I did a hell of a job.

As a C-Fedder, I would say that all the promos as EVIL Rick Theodore were awesome to do.

SuperSlim
02-21-2005, 07:51 AM
I have so many that I can't choose just one.

TNA/TPWWE - Me and Ilt becomin tag champs at Forum Mania I
winnin the vB title at Forum Mania II
taggin with Rick Theo and winnin tag gold with him - has to be my fav. tag team.

NCW - my arrival
The whole Slim/Ilt storyline, Zach included :love:
N.W.A.

Disturbed316
02-21-2005, 09:26 AM
Beating the Cock for the TPWWE title or doing my "shoot" interview the other week and everyone spazing out over it.

Azriel
02-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Some of my fav moments:

-joining the Church
-winning the VB title from HHHitler and turning heel the same night (I can swerve too you know)
-beating both Innovator/Invisible for the Xtreme title
-getting beat by Innovator in the Hell in a Cell
-beating LK on RAW and once again becoming number one contender for the IC title

Dark Ferrett
02-21-2005, 03:34 PM
My birthday bash that didn't happen yet. But I promise it will rule.

Anybody Thrilla
02-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Pretty much any ABT stuff was money. :shifty: