PDA

View Full Version : Where\what is j-mar?

Gerard
02-22-2005, 08:36 PM
http://sports.ign.com/articles/588/588970p1.html

IGN Sports: Where did you get that spinner belt? Did you get Latrell Sprewell to make it for you?

John Cena: Sprewell definitely had heavy influence on the design, but it was actually made by the guy who makes all of our belts over at J-MAR. He did a great job with it. I really thought that WWE was going to have to go outside and find somebody else to contract it, but the guy at J-MAR really hooked it up. I guess he was taking a lesson from Spree.

:?:

KayfabeMan
02-22-2005, 08:51 PM
J-Mar is Joe Marshall, the guy who makes all of WWE's official belts for them.

Reggie Parks used to be the guy who made all of WWE's belts, but they found out that he was making belts with their logos on them and selling them to private collector's for lots and lots of $$$. This was long before the replica belts, so back then the only way to get a belt with their logo on it was to have one made - and you couldn't legally - so Reggie was doing that.

Anyhow, I'm sure that J-MAR has a website up still. I remember he used to have one a while back, but I don't know if he still has it or not. Try doing an internet search with J-MAR, belts or Joe Marshall belts - something like that.