PDA

View Full Version : Shittiest Wrestler of All Time

PullMyFinger
02-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Macho Man Randy Savage. Hands down.

Marcyo
02-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Goldberg. Can't work a match. Saw the shit he accomplished at WMXX? All his fault. Screw him.

DaveBrawl
02-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Sid, ask the Undertaker he'll agree. :shifty:

Kane Knight
02-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Bret Hart. :shifty:

PullMyFinger
02-23-2005, 08:19 PM
talk about some freaky shit...I changed the title and post...b/c I didn't like it initially. Then when I save the changes, I see it got like 3 responses, so I changed it back.

PullMyFinger
02-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Bret Hart. :shifty:
Whaaaaaat! He's one of my all time favs.

V
02-23-2005, 08:20 PM
talk about some freaky shit...I changed the title and post...b/c I didn't like it initially. Then when I save the changes, I see it got like 3 responses, so I changed it back.yeah, people replied to a topic on a message board

someone hold me, i'm freaked out

....:nono:

PullMyFinger
02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
yeah, people replied to a topic on a message board

someone hold me, i'm freaked out

....:nono:
I didn't mean it that way. I meant like if someone responded..they would've been like wtf just happened to that thread.

Kane Knight
02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Whaaaaaat! He's one of my all time favs.
It was a joke. :p

Zen v.W.o.
02-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Giant Gonzalez and Ultimate Warrior. Hands fucking down.

nelioneil
02-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Sid, ask the Undertaker he'll agree. :shifty:

Well, was that actually true? How does one know that happened? :rofl:

Xero
02-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Mick Foley. After all, he's just a glorified stunt man. :roll:

Seriously, though, JBL has got to be up there. He can brawl, but when it comes down to wrestling....

Stickman
02-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Has he worked a technically sound match ever?

PorkSoda
02-23-2005, 08:27 PM

:rofl:

Nowadays, Scott Steiner is pretty bad. He blows up after about 2 minutes. So does Buff Bagwell.

Kane Knight
02-23-2005, 08:31 PM

Seriously, though, JBL has got to be up there. He can brawl, but when it comes down to wrestling....
Does anyone rate him highly? I only ask because, to be overrated, you have to be RATED.

People used to cream themselves over Goldberg, for example. People just don't give a fuck about JBL.

Aussie Skier
02-23-2005, 08:32 PM
hmmm....

Giant Gonzales. And, maybe Wrath/Adam Bomb

SuperSlim
02-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Goldberg... that guy sucks

Funky Fly
02-23-2005, 08:43 PM
The more you post, the dumber you make yourself look. Macho Man may have been shit in his later years, but in his prime, he was fantastic.

Ruien
02-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Well out of all time their has to be worse. You people are naming all the bad high card people, but the worst has to be someone like Visera. But one of the worst high card wrestlers has to be Lex Lugar.

Loose Cannon
02-23-2005, 09:08 PM
WOW, came into the thread and just shook my head and now I'm typing this

Loose Cannon
02-23-2005, 09:09 PM
about the first post BTW

Zen v.W.o.
02-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Who said Lex Luger? Who the fuck said Lex Luger?!?

I agree.

McLegend
02-23-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm gonna have to agree Lex Lugar it is.

The One
02-23-2005, 09:41 PM
I gotta asume some indy guy out there is worse...

Corkscrewed
02-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Why does everyone forget the Bastion Booger? I mean, if you're looking for the literal sense of the term, this is as close as it gets. Well, besides Rikishi I guess.

Zen v.W.o.
02-23-2005, 09:44 PM
I just thought of another dude..Kurrgan! He had very limited mobility and his only move was the claw. He also enjoyed yelling and growling alot.

Fenix122
02-23-2005, 09:55 PM
the repo man. :rofl:

Innovator
02-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Giant Gonzales

Xero
02-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Well out of all time their has to be worse. You people are naming all the bad high card people, but the worst has to be someone like Visera.
The thing about it is that people usually only remember the higher card drop outs. Who cares about a shitty wrestler who wrestled for a month ten years ago opening the shows? Who's going to remember them? I'm sure if someone went into the WWE's tape archive, they'd be able to make a top 500 list of the shittiest wrestlers of all time, and that's only including the bigger promotions.

KingofOldSchool
02-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Giant Gonzales

Bad Company
02-23-2005, 10:16 PM
Mongo McMichaels

Mister Sinister
02-23-2005, 10:16 PM
You want the shittiest Wrestlers? Go look thru my creation...I think the entire Wrestling Forum, has made it clear there

VJW
02-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Mick Foley!

What a pathetic "glorified stunt man"!

This post is dripping with sarcasm in case anybody failed to notice.

den1982
02-23-2005, 10:50 PM
maven suck

MVP
02-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Blasphemy

Giant Gonzales
Mongo McMichaels
Tie between those two.

Esoteric
02-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Mongo McMichaels
i could not agree more
does anyone else get pissed off when Buff Bagwell used to get air time

Linkbowler
02-23-2005, 11:36 PM
In the purest sense of the term, the shittiest wrestler was TL Hopper.

John

PullMyFinger
02-24-2005, 12:49 AM
The more you post, the dumber you make yourself look. Macho Man may have been shit in his later years, but in his prime, he was fantastic.
What the fuck? Excuse me? Have you ever heard of something called a FUCKING OPINION?!

Impact!
02-24-2005, 12:51 AM
what about that fat guy from some of the original TNA shows.

can't remeber what his name was but he made viscira look like a cruiserweight and goldberg a technical genius

Impact!
02-24-2005, 12:51 AM
or lita :shifty:

thecc
02-24-2005, 01:12 AM
New jack

Lara Emily
02-24-2005, 02:20 AM
http://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gif

Lara Emily
02-24-2005, 02:28 AM
What the fuck? Excuse me? Have you ever heard of something called a FUCKING OPINION?!
You are entitled to your opinion, though you are not entitled to have your opinion unchallenged. Esepcailly when you do it with such hyperbole, as in you claim that Savage is hands down the worst wrestler ever, and thus implying that there is no contest, no other alternative. Besides despite what people tell you, opinions can be wrong.

LK
02-24-2005, 02:52 AM
Between Goldberg, New Jack and Lex Luger

Cool King
02-24-2005, 02:57 AM
Goldberg,Carlito and Chris Masters.

HardyBoyz612
02-24-2005, 03:01 AM
Have we really seen Carlito wrestle enough to judge if he's a bad wrestler or not?

jnb3599
02-24-2005, 03:35 AM
what are we basing it on?? shittiest guy with the least amount of moves and unability or unwillingness to sell other peoples moves...... ok!!

shittiest wrestler of the 80's: hogan, andre, hillbilly jim, honky tonk man
shittiest wrestler of the 90's: hogan, warrior, and those named on the board( mongo, kurgann, and other midcarders)
shittiest low-midcard wrestler: iron mike sharpe
shittiest midcard-main event: luger is fair, nickolai volkoff, hogan, triple h isnt very good either
shittiest wrestler with an over gimmick: warrior, hogan
shittiest of all time: H-O-G-A-N, many had as little moves as the hatester, but nobody would non sell quite as well!

in comparision who i consider the best wrestlers of all time: savage, michaels, hart, benoit

again i apologize to all hogan and nickolai volkoff lovers

den1982
02-24-2005, 04:03 AM
THE COACH

Sickboy
02-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Mongo and Luger are/were awful...

SuperSlim
02-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Luger had nothin cept for his vertical suplex and torture rack

Goulet
02-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Savage may be one of the best you troll

PullMyFinger
02-24-2005, 11:15 AM
You are entitled to your opinion, though you are not entitled to have your opinion unchallenged. Esepcailly when you do it with such hyperbole, as in you claim that Savage is hands down the worst wrestler ever, and thus implying that there is no contest, no other alternative. Besides despite what people tell you, opinions can be wrong.

No kidding. It's perfectly fine to have one's opinion challenged, however, there's a distinct difference between saying "you're wrong according to me" and "you get dumber and dumber with every post." That's something a child would say to another. In fact, if anything, it ruins the credibility of the person challenging the other's opinion.

PullMyFinger
02-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Savage may be one of the best you troll
I could never stand Savage as a kid, and still cannot today. He has an annoying voice, and was shite when compared to Hogan in my book. Look at him now too, he's practically insane.

Loose Cannon
02-24-2005, 11:23 AM
And that defines how good a wrestler is?

You really do get dumber and dumber with every post.

Heh, Funky was right

Lara Emily
02-24-2005, 12:07 PM
No kidding. It's perfectly fine to have one's opinion challenged, however, there's a distinct difference between saying "you're wrong according to me" and "you get dumber and dumber with every post." That's something a child would say to another. In fact, if anything, it ruins the credibility of the person challenging the other's opinion.
To be frank saying Savage is hands down the worst wrestler ever is a pretty stupid thing to say

Nowhere Man
02-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Shite when compared to Hogan? Okay, I could understand if you said Bret or Flair or Sting, but Hogan ??? Compare Savage/Steamboat at WM-3 to any supposed 'classic' Hogan match; one is a veritable blueprint for the modern wrestling match, the other is a plodding, predictable, and downright boring squash match. You're entitled to your opinion, but when was the last time you saw a leg-drop as a match ender?

Anyways, my Top 5 Worst Wrestlers Ever:

Honorable Mentions: These guys stunk up their fair share of rings in their time, but couldn't quite make the cut here for one reason or another.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Adam Bomb, David Flair, Viscera, Nailz, Mideon, Ed Leslie, Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, X-Pac, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, Chris Masters, Zeus, etc.

On to the top 5!

5) Ultimate Warrior- people who complain about certain wrestlers using the same moves again and again should praise God that the Warrior is gone. Nearly every single Warrior match consisted of literally less than five moves. He'd be ranked higher on the list if his psychotic rambling on the internet wasn't so damn funny.

4) Goldberg- an oaf with no drive for the business, an extremely limited moveset, and the stigma of being known forever as the idiot who accidentally ended Bret Hart's career. Despite having been a gigantic 'Berg mark back in the day, I'm still baffled as to how he got so over.

3) John "Bradshaw" Layfield- a clumsy, ass-kissing moron who should have been fired a long time ago, but instead found a decent gimmick and wound up becoming the longest-reigning WWE Champion in years. There is no justice in this world.

2) Kevin Nash- a clumsy, ass-kissing moron who should have-- whoah, bit of deja vu there. Anyways, this waste of time spent his entire career hanging onto someone else's coat-tails (be it HBK or Hogan), helped ruin countless careers with his despicable politicking, nearly bankrupted the WWF with his abyssmal title reign, and (according to The Death of WCW) was one of the key reasons the second-largest wrestling company of all time went out of business. And to top it all off, he wasn't even a good wrestler! I mean, you can talk all the shit you want about Triple H and still be justified, but the guy can at least put on decent matches. Nash couldn't even walk across the ring without getting injured.

1) Giant Gonzales/El Gigante- I try not to bash on guys if they're not known for backstage misbehavior, since wrestling is such a difficult craft to become good at and succeed. However, there's just no way around this; Gonzales sucked, and sucked hard. The man only had a few short weeks of training, and it showed. I mean, not even Flair could make this guy look good. Add that to the ridiculous Bigfoot costume WWF made him wear, and we've got a winner,.

jnb3599
02-24-2005, 01:01 PM
nowhere man, very well said post, thank you. not much there i can argue with

BatistaBomb
02-24-2005, 01:08 PM
heidenreich

Doink
02-24-2005, 01:38 PM
hardcore holly

McDoogle
02-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Shite when compared to Hogan? Okay, I could understand if you said Bret or Flair or Sting, but Hogan ??? Compare Savage/Steamboat at WM-3 to any supposed 'classic' Hogan match; one is a veritable blueprint for the modern wrestling match, the other is a plodding, predictable, and downright boring squash match. You're entitled to your opinion, but when was the last time you saw a leg-drop as a match ender?

Anyways, my Top 5 Worst Wrestlers Ever:

Honorable Mentions: These guys stunk up their fair share of rings in their time, but couldn't quite make the cut here for one reason or another.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Adam Bomb, David Flair, Viscera, Nailz, Mideon, Ed Leslie, Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, X-Pac, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, Chris Masters, Zeus, etc.

On to the top 5!

5) Ultimate Warrior- people who complain about certain wrestlers using the same moves again and again should praise God that the Warrior is gone. Nearly every single Warrior match consisted of literally less than five moves. He'd be ranked higher on the list if his psychotic rambling on the internet wasn't so damn funny.

4) Goldberg- an oaf with no drive for the business, an extremely limited moveset, and the stigma of being known forever as the idiot who accidentally ended Bret Hart's career. Despite having been a gigantic 'Berg mark back in the day, I'm still baffled as to how he got so over.

3) John "Bradshaw" Layfield- a clumsy, ass-kissing moron who should have been fired a long time ago, but instead found a decent gimmick and wound up becoming the longest-reigning WWE Champion in years. There is no justice in this world.

2) Kevin Nash- a clumsy, ass-kissing moron who should have-- whoah, bit of deja vu there. Anyways, this waste of time spent his entire career hanging onto someone else's coat-tails (be it HBK or Hogan), helped ruin countless careers with his despicable politicking, nearly bankrupted the WWF with his abyssmal title reign, and (according to The Death of WCW) was one of the key reasons the second-largest wrestling company of all time went out of business. And to top it all off, he wasn't even a good wrestler! I mean, you can talk all the shit you want about Triple H and still be justified, but the guy can at least put on decent matches. Nash couldn't even walk across the ring without getting injured.

1) Giant Gonzales/El Gigante- I try not to bash on guys if they're not known for backstage misbehavior, since wrestling is such a difficult craft to become good at and succeed. However, there's just no way around this; Gonzales sucked, and sucked hard. The man only had a few short weeks of training, and it showed. I mean, not even Flair could make this guy look good. Add that to the ridiculous Bigfoot costume WWF made him wear, and we've got a winner,.

You basically said everything i was going to, only in a more detailed and thoughtfull mannor. :y:

Evolution
02-24-2005, 02:07 PM
Couldn't agree more about Kevin Nash Nowhere Man. Rep for you.

My opinion on worst wrestler ever, however, has to be:

MANTAUR!

Fignuts
02-24-2005, 02:28 PM
I could never stand Savage as a kid, and still cannot today. He has an annoying voice, and was shite when compared to Hogan in my book. Look at him now too, he's practically insane.

Hogan may have been a better showman than Savage, but he's shit as far as wrestling talent is concerned. He even admitted it for god sakes. Watch Wrestlemania III. Thats all I have to say to you.

Carlito? No, Cool King! my friend. Carlito can sell, not to mention talk better than half the roster. and he hasn't been in anything longer than an 8 minute match, so it's to soon to judge his wrestling ability.

JBL is the most underrated wrestler on the smackdown roster, IMO. Yes he's a brawler, and not that great technicaly, but the man understands ring-psychology and storytelling. No one has played heel role so well since...I don't even know. Right now JBL's antics are the only reason I can stand to watch smackdown right now.

PullMyFinger
02-24-2005, 03:14 PM
To be frank saying Savage is hands down the worst wrestler ever is a pretty stupid thing to say
Oh ok. I'm so sorry for saying what I said, Loose/Lara. No offense, but this argument against my wrestling opinion is pretty lame. I'd rather have a better time arguing about a more worthy subject like the domestic and foreign policy of the US...rather then "oh no!!! you said Savage is the worst hands down!!! take it back!!!" Holy shit, I just said name a wrestler you don't like and that falls under the shittiest of all time list for you! I didn't say, "BASH ANYONE WHO YOU DON'T AGREE WITH!!!" Here, I'm gonna say I made a stupid remark and shouldn't have said Macho Man...does that make you two relieved and happy? I certainly hope it provides satisfaction for you both b/c obviously you two are taking things to the extreme.

Loose Cannon
02-24-2005, 03:34 PM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Anybody Thrilla
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
There have been some pretty bad ones mentioned, but I thought of a couple more in the forms of Skinner and Damien Demento.

Fenix122
02-24-2005, 04:04 PM
:rofl: at the billy madison quote.

Disturbed316
02-24-2005, 04:04 PM
lol at people saying Hogan.

SuperSlim
02-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Hogan was mega over. Why Hogan?

Corkscrewed
02-24-2005, 05:10 PM
By Benoit standards, Hogan absolutely sucked.

But I wouldn't put him anywhere near shittiest ever by my standards, which combo impact and wrestling skills and charisma.

tucsonspeed6
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh ok. I'm so sorry for saying what I said, Loose/Lara. No offense, but this argument against my wrestling opinion is pretty lame. I'd rather have a better time arguing about a more worthy subject like the domestic and foreign policy of the US...rather then "oh no!!! you said Savage is the worst hands down!!! take it back!!!" Holy shit, I just said name a wrestler you don't like and that falls under the shittiest of all time list for you! I didn't say, "BASH ANYONE WHO YOU DON'T AGREE WITH!!!" Here, I'm gonna say I made a stupid remark and shouldn't have said Macho Man...does that make you two relieved and happy? I certainly hope it provides satisfaction for you both b/c obviously you two are taking things to the extreme.

No! Dude......BAD! NO!

You're throwing everything away here....you had a little green dot and everything! Don't throw it away so you can tell other people that you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to oh no, I've gone crosseyed again!

Rammsteinmad
02-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Kurt Angle.

Can't wrestle to save his life.

Eunos
02-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Kenzo Suzuki is pretty bad.

Rammsteinmad
02-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Kenzo Suzuki's funny.

Marcyo
02-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Kenzo Suzuki's funny but he can't work a match.

That should've been your post.

Bad Company
02-24-2005, 07:07 PM
All those that agreed with my mongo point. Gimme rep.

He is the worst ever. Not to mention a disgrace to the 4 Horsemen.

PullMyFinger
02-24-2005, 08:13 PM
No! Dude......BAD! NO!

You're throwing everything away here....you had a little green dot and everything! Don't throw it away so you can tell other people that you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to tell other people you have the right to oh no, I've gone crosseyed again!
huh?

Nowhere Man
02-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Gotta say Paul Roma sullied the Horsemen's reputation a while before Mongo.

Crashnburn
02-24-2005, 08:37 PM
what about that fat guy from some of the original TNA shows.

can't remeber what his name was but he made viscira look like a cruiserweight and goldberg a technical genius

You mean Cheex?

If you do, I agree, he was pretty bad. I think he ran out of breath just walking to the ring.

Chuck Jones
02-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Loch Ness
New Jack
Sandman-I'm a huge Sandman mark, and I did meet him once, but he was not even a good wrestler
Ultimate Solution
Renegade (RIP)
Snitsky
David Arquette
Toby Keith
Jay Leno
Dennis Rodman

There's my list.

Loose Cannon
02-24-2005, 11:18 PM
^^Now that's a good list.

Yea lol, Loch Ness was painful to watch.

46 & 2
02-24-2005, 11:46 PM
Anyone ever see Karl Malone throw a clothesline? I've seen better clotheslines from actual clotheslines.

Hardkore Kidd J
02-24-2005, 11:52 PM
I haven't been watching that long so I can't say too much about the old wrestlers.

The shittiest wrestler I think is tied between Mark Henry/ Viscera

Honorable mentions.......

1. Kevin Nash

2. Tomko

3. Any Mcmahon

Aussie Skier
02-25-2005, 03:02 AM
Luger had nothin cept for his vertical suplex and torture rack

EXCUSE ME!!!!! What about the clothesline! :D :D :D

Aussie Skier
02-25-2005, 03:03 AM
In fact, if anything, it ruins the credibility of the person challenging the other's opinion.

sorry mate, but saying savage is hands down, the worst wrestler ever, ruins your credibility

Aussie Skier
02-25-2005, 03:10 AM
Ok, in regards to people mentioned on here.

Bradshaw: I think Bradshaw is ok. I mean, he had decent matches with taker, and had a MOTY candidate against Eddie G (altho Eddie was brilliant in that match.)

Giant Gonzales: A disgrace!

Kevin Nash: Pretty pathetic in the ring.

Hogan: Hogan's matches were only average, granted...but the electricty he created was brilliant.

RemyRed
02-25-2005, 04:26 AM
Will Sasso, even Bret Hart could'nt have carried him to a good match.

Chavo Classic
02-25-2005, 01:32 PM
When Earl Hebner wrestled Nick Patrick a few years back my eyes actually bled.

Flair1672
02-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Hardcore Holly, Snitsky, Heidenrich, and the Bashams

Chavo Classic
02-25-2005, 06:43 PM
BACK OFF THE BASHAMS! These guys are proven athletes from OVW who basically dominated their territory. It's not their fault that they're not allowed to show any personality or originality in their matches, it's how they're booked.

I'll agree with you on the Snitsky vote though. His cage match against Kane on Raw was the pits.