PDA

View Full Version : Kidman/London

The Dub
02-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Does anyone think that they could have played out the Kidman/London feud better? They started pusing Kidman as a heel, but I haven't seen him on TV in a couple of months. Kidman/London would have been a better CW title match than Chavo/London if they booked the feud right. Maybe they could have a returning Kidman do a run-in during Chavo/London's almost-certain match and help Chavo and make London chase for the CW belt, thus making the division, which has been kinda dull lately, a little more interesting. I'm glad they gave Funaki a title reign, though.

Corkscrewed
02-28-2005, 03:13 PM
EVERYONE (minus Vince and his cronies) thinks that could have been wrapped up a LOT better.

Tho Chavo vs London is certainly intriguing. If allowed to go all out, these two can be crazy as well, because London is just amazing and Chavo is a fantastic worker.

AareDub
02-28-2005, 04:46 PM
I forgot kidman even existed. London, Kidman, Yang, Chavo, Kazarian (soon), the WWE needs to get off their ass and show us some good cruiserweight action.

Innovator
02-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Chavo can take most wrestlers and make them look good. Put London against him, give them 15-20 minutes...WHAMMY

Funky Fly
02-28-2005, 05:48 PM
There are way too many feuds that just get dropped after a few weeks. This being a prime example.

Aussie Skier
02-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Chavo can take most wrestlers and make them look good. Put London against him, give them 15-20 minutes...WHAMMY

but WHY is chavo fighting for the CW title.

IMO, Chavo should up against the likes of Charlie Haas

Charlie Haas VS CHavo Guerrero :drool:

MVP
02-28-2005, 06:02 PM
I thought Kidman was a way better heel that time than he was in WCW, not to mention he was in a legit feud.

AareDub
02-28-2005, 06:14 PM
I thought Kidman was a way better heel that time than he was in WCW, not to mention he was in a legit feud.

Yea but if you look at any cruiserweight in WCW they are pretty much > the same cruiserweight in WWE.

The Dub
03-01-2005, 12:52 PM
I personally think that Chavo should move up to the US title division.