PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair

Aussie Skier
03-01-2005, 05:14 AM
Ok, he's 54 odd right now.

Does he, in all seriousness, have one last, final title run in him?
Maybe just a week or something?

Personally, I would like to have seen him beat Hunter once, then drop it the next week.

opinions?

Funky Fly
03-01-2005, 06:02 AM
I'm sirprised he was able to take that prowebomb. He's probably sucking down painkillers like they were jelly beans right now.

Eunos
03-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Personally i just think he should be manager

Kudos too him though for still being able to take some pretty nasty looking bumps.

SuperSlim
03-01-2005, 08:17 AM
I was real surprised when he took the spinebuster and the batista bomb but as far as the topic question, seein Flair with one more title run? no.

The Ravishing One
03-01-2005, 08:22 AM
I know he's a good wrestler and all, but i personally think it'll look bad. 54 yr old as champion? Nah, Nostalgia is the main reason people would want it.

The Ravishing One
03-01-2005, 08:22 AM
But yeah, he did take some bad bumps on RAW.

KayfabeMan
03-01-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm not a big Flair fan at this point, but why the hell not?

The title history has been ruined anyway, so at this point it really doesn't matter who in the hell the belt lands on. Can't hurt to have the belt on a former champion instead of a rookie, especially if it's for a last run and not a long-term deal (which in Ric's case would be a bad idea).

Gouda
03-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Flair is still one of the most entertaining people on the roster and the fans love him. So I say... why not?

Yeah, he's not as good in the ring as he once was. Still,I'd rather watchhim wrestle then Snitsky.

Kane Knight
03-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Good God no.

LK
03-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Not now but I think he should have when he wrestled HHH on Raw a few years back when the locker room came out and paid tribute to him after the show. The crowd were behind him and the pop would have been mega had he won just for one week if need be. HHH could have got it back but I think that Flair should have got the belt that night.

MVP
03-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Even though the title has lost just about all credibility I think it'd just be a waste of time. I'd rather see someone younger and credible improve the title status...if that's possible with HHH on TV.

Kane Knight
03-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Even though the title has lost just about all credibility I think it'd just be a waste of time. I'd rather see someone younger and credible improve the title status...if that's possible with HHH on TV.
It's not possible. Hence the "Triple H must die" Paypal fund we've set up.

Shaggy
03-01-2005, 02:59 PM
I think after mania this year the storyline should be set just like the Foley/Triple H feud....except now with like 5 matches in between. Then it should all conclude at Mania next year with the winner of the Rumble taking on Smackdown champ and then Flair Challenges Trips at Mania for the title. Then Flair locks on the Figure 4 and Trips taps....that would be the ultimate thing right now. I dont think WWE would do that but Flair deserves it before he finally leaves.