03-01-2005, 06:05 PM
I dunno some of his lyrics were weird like:

"We can hit it doggy style and you can get on top"
The is not way he can fuck doggy style with some one else on top unless
A) Its another dude
B) The girl has a strap on

The Outlaw
03-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Maybe he meant after he hit it doggy style she could ride him?

Funky Fly
03-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Are you retarded? He had like 30 kids.

Savio
03-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Didn't know. Bi-sexual maybe?

Dazz
03-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Yeah he had like 6 kids off 5 different people, or something like that. Because he died of AIDS I think people thought he was a batty boy.

Savio
03-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah maybe just some of his lyrics seem odd to me.

Dazz
03-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Well good, he still wasn't gay. If he was, he was a closet bi-sexual.

Kane Knight
03-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Are you retarded? He had like 30 kids.
Freddie Mercury fucked like 900 women in his life. Probably has a lot of little Freds running around illegitimately.

Now tell me, Funk, would you be stupid enough to call me retarded if I said Freddie was gay?

Dazz
03-01-2005, 09:03 PM
An English example of which would be Michael Barrymore, who was married for like 2 decades but was gay.

Bad Company
03-01-2005, 09:23 PM
LOL
Michael Barrymore lives in New Zealand now, his gay lover was found dead in his swimming pool or some shit.

Kane Knight
03-01-2005, 09:25 PM
An English example of which would be Michael Barrymore, who was married for like 2 decades but was gay.
I'd imagine that IF Eazy was gay, he'd probably be even more motivated to cover it up. As flagrantly homosexual as some modern rappers are (P Diddy, Eminem), even today gay doesn't go over well in rap.

Kane Knight
03-01-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm not saying I think he was. I got no way of knowing for sure. Just commenting on assumptions that he was straight.

Dazz
03-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Yeah, everyone knows rappers wouldn't admit to being gay as it just doesn't go with the gangsta image. But I highly doubt P.Diddy is gay, he doesn't seem the type.

The Naitch
03-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Easy E fucked stinky pussy though

Funky Fly
03-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Gay guys fuck women all the time. :roll:

DaveWadding
03-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Who is this Easy E you speak of?

The Naitch
03-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Eric Bischoff, duh. We're in a wrestling website....

Kane Knight
03-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Yeah, everyone knows rappers wouldn't admit to being gay as it just doesn't go with the gangsta image. But I highly doubt P.Diddy is gay, he doesn't seem the type.
Have you like SEEN his videos before?

Pop rap culture is all about latent/closet homosexuality.

Kane Knight
03-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Gay guys fuck women all the time. :roll:
And marry them, and have kids, and carry out "normal" lifestyles whil fucking guys on the side...

Kane Knight
03-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Eric Bischoff, duh. We're in a wrestling website....
:D

Funky Fly
03-02-2005, 12:35 AM
You fags already have each other, stop hogging all the women too. :rant:

Kane Knight
03-02-2005, 12:43 AM
You fags already have each other, stop hogging all the women too. :rant:
I'll tell my brothers to stop hogging the chicks if you tell yours to stop hogging the white women. :mad:

Dazz
03-02-2005, 07:07 AM
Wait wait wait, Bischoff is Gay??!!! Is this a joke or what.

And yeah marriage and kids really doesn't mean anything, it can so easily be a cover up, especially in a rappers case.

Mutton Chops
03-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Pop rap culture is all about latent/closet homosexuality.

That's an extremely inaccurate thing to say with very little foundation of truth.

on topic: No Easy E was definately not gay. He fathered in excess of (some say 60) 30 kids. They were illegitimate but the man paid for their wellfare.

Easy died because he got aids from a woman, not because he led a closet lifestyle as a homosexual.

Of course, I can't prove that because I never met the man.
It's just deeply sad to see a topic of this nature, and that people will merrily fill others heads with nonsense that they have no evidence of.

XL
03-06-2005, 12:53 PM
^ what he said (about the easy e/homosexuality thing) you can ignore the last 2 lines

Blue Demon
03-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Donald Duck was gay :shifty:

Kane Knight
03-07-2005, 11:05 AM
That's an extremely inaccurate thing to say with very little foundation of truth.
Unless you've actually looked at or listened to rap within the past decades. With groups like the "Hott Boiz" topping the charts, the only doubt is why more rap acts don't sample the village people or Melissa Etheridge.

In other words, shut the fuck up. You're a fan of fag culture. Deal with it.

on topic: No Easy E was definately not gay. He fathered in excess of (some say 60) 30 kids. They were illegitimate but the man paid for their wellfare.
Having kids, or fucking women, doesn't mean shit. If you want to talk unfounded, see my above statement over the number of women Freddie Mercury fucked. Then try and tell me that sleeping around proves you're straight.

Easy died because he got aids from a woman, not because he led a closet lifestyle as a homosexual.
Hey guess what? The question was based on lyrical content, not the cause of death. Can you read?

It's just deeply sad to see a topic of this nature, and that people will merrily fill others heads with nonsense that they have no evidence of.
Hmmmm...You get off on the pot calling the kettle black.

"No he wasn't gay. He had a lot of kids. He can't be gay. Oh, but I can't prove this."

By the way, it's stupid to say someone definitely wasn't gay, then go and say you have no proof. Especially when you're lecturing people for "unfounded" statements.

Kane Knight
03-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Oh wait. I missed the hidden text in this thread where Savior secretly said "Only faggots get AIDS."

It wasn't a question about some lyrics which he thought sounded like they were gay in nature.

Now, I'm not going to judge you by your "lifestyle" choice, Mutton, but try to be a little less hostile. :p

Mutton Chops
03-08-2005, 05:41 AM
Unless you've actually looked at or listened to rap within the past decades. With groups like the "Hott Boiz" topping the charts, the only doubt is why more rap acts don't sample the village people or Melissa Etheridge.

In other words, shut the fuck up. You're a fan of fag culture. Deal with it.

Having kids, or fucking women, doesn't mean shit. If you want to talk unfounded, see my above statement over the number of women Freddie Mercury fucked. Then try and tell me that sleeping around proves you're straight.

Hey guess what? The question was based on lyrical content, not the cause of death. Can you read?

Hmmmm...You get off on the pot calling the kettle black.

"No he wasn't gay. He had a lot of kids. He can't be gay. Oh, but I can't prove this."

By the way, it's stupid to say someone definitely wasn't gay, then go and say you have no proof. Especially when you're lecturing people for "unfounded" statements.

You're a fucking idiot.

Easy wasn't gay and Freddy Mercury didn't fuck 900 women.

There, prove me wrong.

Because so far you're just making blanket statements like the rest of us you stupid fuck.

Kane Knight
03-08-2005, 09:08 AM
You're a fucking idiot.

Easy wasn't gay and Freddy Mercury didn't fuck 900 women.

There, prove me wrong.

Because so far you're just making blanket statements like the rest of us you stupid fuck.
I'm not passing off something I admit I can't prove as fact, you stupid fuck.

You said he was definitely not gay. You then said you couldn't prove this, and used speculation. I called you on it, which I suppose is a horribly blanket statement. I've never tried to prove Easy E was gay, just mocked you for your closet lifestyle. :yes:

As for Fred, read some of the actual information on him. Most descriptions say he was often/always seen backstage with one or more women who he'd be involved with. He used to share a flat with his bandmates, and THEY've brought this up. Brian f'ing May once said he knew he couldn't be gay because of all the women he slept with. Sounds like the same argument you're making with Eazy, which is just spawned out of downright ignorance.

Now, can I give you a number? No. I don't think anyone kept an exact tally, except maybe Freddie, and he's not telling. However, if you keep in mind the actual statements regarding Freddie's sex life, and do the math, it's not logistacially impossible that he could have slept with 900 women.

But please, don't let that get in the way of you being offended that Savior thinks Eazy was gay because he died of AIDS (Not what he said, but what your daft ass seems to think). And certainly don't let it get in the way of my "blanket statements" about pop rap culture, even while the little hip-hop MTV acts are dancing around on screen fruitier than Libaracci.

Wait...I know why you're offended...I claimed Eazy was gay!

Oh wait...No I didn't.