PDA

View Full Version : I think the WWE should sign Monty Brown.

Kane Knight
03-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Think about how much he could benefit Raw. Bring him on by having him POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCE Snitsky, and start a short lived feud. Give him a match with Big Vis (Hey, he doesn't even need to lift lardass to finish him off), then follow it up with a Title run. Snitsky can then start fighting with Monty again, giving credibility back to the main event scene. I mean, who wouldn't pay to see Snitsky get POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCed?

Hunter will be busy feuding with Dave Batista on Heat, so someone's going to have to fill this "power vacuum." Since Raw lacks main eventers who are credible, it makes sense to import one. And Monty Brown...He's obviously an athelete, and his finisher looks fucking deadly. Can you imagine JR calling the move? "POOOOOUNCE BAH GAWD THE POOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNCE!"

Hardkore Kidd J
03-03-2005, 03:45 PM
If they did hire Monty Brown since his Pounce finisher is deadly. They'd give him a new finisher. Trust me if they hired Monty there would be no way they could let him do that. That would be like Hiring Petey Williams and have him do the Canadian Exploder. But, Vince has a fetish with big men. SO Monty or Abyss joining WWE could happen. Just don't expect them to do the same moves they do in TNA.

Innovator
03-03-2005, 03:47 PM
we already have the big boot of death by Snitsky and Edge's "spear", why not get the running shoulder block of impending destruction?

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Batista vs. Monty Brown down the line would be nice. Why not pair him with Rhyno in a tag team when he's settled down a bit?

Hardkore Kidd J
03-03-2005, 03:50 PM
we already have the big boot of death by Snitsky and Edge's "spear", why not get the running shoulder block of impending destruction?
Monty Brown is much bigger then Edge. And I don't think they'd have a 300 + man doing the kind of move that Monty does in WWE. I just don't see them allowing it there.

DaveWadding
03-03-2005, 03:53 PM
You guys obviously are a LITTLE slow on sarcasm.

Kane Knight
03-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Shut up, Wadding, it's the sickest move since the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRAIN...
Good God, if this comes true I'll probably kill myself.

Corkscrewed
03-03-2005, 03:59 PM
:rofl:

Man, guys. Think outside the box. :p

mrslackalack
03-03-2005, 10:57 PM
The Alpha Male would be great in the WWE, him and Goldberg I have drooled to see he'd be perfect on Smackdown.

DaveWadding
03-03-2005, 11:15 PM
You, sir, are retarded.

Shadow
03-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Man...what I wouldn't love to hear JR or Tazz scream, "MONTY BROWN JUST HIT THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCE!"

Though JR would probably screw it up and call it a running powerbomb or something.

Kane Knight
03-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Man...what I wouldn't love to hear JR or Tazz scream, "MONTY BROWN JUST HIT THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCE!"

Though JR would probably screw it up and call it a running powerbomb or something.
Monty *hits the pounce*

JR: BAH GAWD! VAN TERMINATOR! BAH GAWD!

King: I don't know you, okay?

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2005, 07:36 AM
You guys obviously are a LITTLE slow on sarcasm.

Hell, he's better than the "Poop" Cena character.

Shaggy
03-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Im not sure if I want Monty Brown in the WWE. I think he should stay in TNA just for the fact that I like TNA and they want to make it to the point right now to compete with WWE. If they need to compete with them they need to keep some of there big stars. Kazarian is already gone now and he was a really good one that they should of kept.

But if the WWE signed Brown it wouldnt leave TNA out cold. I think that he might be of some use for WWE but sadly I dont know if I want to go every week and weekend and online hearing "THE POUNNNNNNNCCCCCCCEEEEEE....Period" all the time. His voice saying it is just so annoying. Ill stick to hearing it every friday.

M. Banana
03-04-2005, 08:56 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kane Knight again.

Kane Knight
03-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Im not sure if I want Monty Brown in the WWE. I think he should stay in TNA just for the fact that I like TNA and they want to make it to the point right now to compete with WWE. If they need to compete with them they need to keep some of there big stars. Kazarian is already gone now and he was a really good one that they should of kept.

But if the WWE signed Brown it wouldnt leave TNA out cold. I think that he might be of some use for WWE but sadly I dont know if I want to go every week and weekend and online hearing "THE POUNNNNNNNCCCCCCCEEEEEE....Period" all the time. His voice saying it is just so annoying. Ill stick to hearing it every friday. Hey, they'll still have planet Jarrett.

However, I've got to say that hearing him say "THE POUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCE!" grows on you. I mean, when you think about it, it's pretty fitting.
Good Lord, how many people won't catch on?
This guy is being wasted in TNA. He's be HUGE in the WWE. Right now, it's like putting the Rock on Heat.

Hired Hitman
03-04-2005, 11:54 AM
I loved the Ho Train :'(

Innovator
03-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Vince: Look at that Brown guy! He's fantastic! Quick we must sign all the top TNA talent before they get ahead of us in the ratings!

*two weeks later*

JR: DDP! Nash! Hall! Alpha Male! Welcome to ..... ah crap

PullMyFinger
03-04-2005, 08:21 PM
The Alpha Male isn't bad, but his promo today was SO HORRIBLE!

M-A-G
03-05-2005, 09:37 AM
IT'S A *#&^ING SHOULDER TACKLE.....PERIOD!!!

inToxicated Tempest
03-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Wadding your are full of crap! Yo Momma!!!!! YO MOMMA!!!!! BEEEEEOOOOTTTTCCCHH!

Jaton
03-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Yeah, Monty Brown should've so won the title at Turning Point (I think?). He's been misused.

DaveWadding
03-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Wadding your are full of crap! Yo Momma!!!!! YO MOMMA!!!!! BEEEEEOOOOTTTTCCCHH!
Who in the BLUE HELL are YOU?

Shadow
03-05-2005, 07:28 PM

Yes...we know that. Thus why we make fun of it.

M-A-G
03-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Yes...we know that. Thus why we make fun of it.

My bad. Haven't posted here in awhile. :(

James Steele
03-06-2005, 12:12 AM
I completely agree. Monty Brown has the potential to be the Hulk Hogan of this generation.

Kane Knight = Greatness & if you think Monty Brown has any talent whatsoever... you are one stupid mother fucker.

I wet myself thinking about how much Triple H v. Monty Brown v. JBL in a triple threat ironman hell in a cell submission match would draw. :drool: :drool:

:y:

Jaton
03-06-2005, 12:15 AM
As much as I like Monty, that match would draw nothing but sleep from me.

James Steele
03-06-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally Posted By Jaton:
As much as I like Monty, that match would draw nothing but sleep from me.

Kane Knight, you were so right it's not even funny any more. :nono:

Fox
03-06-2005, 01:29 PM
The sarcasm from this thread is dripping through my computer screen and staining my white washed table.

James Steele
03-06-2005, 02:51 PM
:y:

Kane Knight
03-06-2005, 07:41 PM
That's what makes it so sick, dude.

Dark-Slicer Diago
03-07-2005, 09:01 AM
it won't be that surprising if they do sign him and let use his POUNCE since Big Show did it on smackdown a week or 2 ago

Kane Knight
03-07-2005, 10:00 AM
it won't be that surprising if they do sign him and let use his POUNCE since Big Show did it on smackdown a week or 2 ago I would be forced to kill myself
Then he could hit the POUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCE on Big Show.

James Steele
03-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted By Dark-Slicer
it won't be that surprising if they do sign him and let use his POUNCE since Big Show did it on smackdown a week or 2 ago
GOD, SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THE PERSONIFICATION OF AN INGORANT ASS
Dude, could you imagine the numbers Monty Brown v. Big Show could do! A Bodyslam challenge ala Andre v. Studd! Who could slam Monty? Who could slam Big Show? MY GOD MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!1!!!!1!111
:yes:
GO KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS.
:shifty:

:wtf:

:wave:

SuperSlim
03-07-2005, 01:42 PM
I could just see that pounce bein attempted then someone will forget to fly far away from him so he stands there and does that gay look, then he bounces off the ropes and does it again.

THE POOOUUUUUUUUUNNNNCCCCEuh. PERIOD.

Innovator
03-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Only good thing about the Pounce is how it is sold. Styles sold it like it turned him inside out.

SuperSlim
03-07-2005, 01:50 PM
yeah only the right people can sell it... some will walk it off, or just fall over or somethin and if that happens then we just got an overglorified shoulder block. :(

Kane Knight
03-07-2005, 02:09 PM
GOD, SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THE PERSONIFICATION OF AN INGORANT ASS
Dude, could you imagine the numbers Monty Brown v. Big Show could do! A Bodyslam challenge ala Andre v. Studd! Who could slam Monty? Who could slam Big Show? MY GOD MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!1!!!!1!111
:yes:
GO KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS.
:shifty:

:wtf:

:wave:
:lol: The epitome of subtlety.