PDA

View Full Version : Ted DiBiase

Goulet
03-04-2005, 09:24 AM
In an exclusive interview with Wrestlemag.com, 'Million Dollar Man' Ted
DiBiase talks about breaking into the business, RVD, and his return to
the WWE as part of the creative side of things.

Check the interview out at
http://www.wrestlemag.com/interviews/dibiase.html

credit: gerweck.net

Hall of fame anyone?
:y:

Loose Cannon
03-04-2005, 09:59 AM
huh, didn't know he was on the creative team. I really like the fact that it seems they are bringing in guys from the business to give there opinions and what not. Even if it may be a Kevin Sullivan. I'll take wrestlers over hollywood writers any day.

Dave Youell
03-04-2005, 10:24 AM
I'll take wrestlers over hollywood writers any day.
Good they sucked!

The Ravishing One
03-04-2005, 11:38 AM
huh, didn't know he was on the creative team again.

DaveWadding
03-04-2005, 01:14 PM
DiBiase = the mang

Corkscrewed
03-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Dibiase: "I don't think we should have a ripoff of Virgil. Believe it or not, the fans will remember and notice."

Vince: "Great! I knew you would be able to bless us with some wisdom. Thanks Ted!"

***next night on Smackdown***

JBL: "...And my new chief of staff... Orlando Jordan!!"

Dibiase: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gone Mad
03-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Ted DiBiase is greatness. Hopefully, now that he's there, maybe we can actually get a Million Dollar Man out of this JBL guy.

And I agree about having wrestlers writing over hollywood writers. Have you noticed the bad writing on alot of things in hollywood? i.e She Spies, reality shows, Bruckheimer movies ?

SuperSlim
03-04-2005, 04:59 PM
hollywood writers only know one thing. that's why their writing sucks

FakeLaser
03-04-2005, 05:06 PM
TED DIBIASE OWNS

Bad Company
03-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Ted DiBiase is one of my favorites.
His book is a really good read as well.

Pegasus Crawford
03-04-2005, 06:32 PM
A lot of guys nowadays have a preference to map out their matches beforehand. Did you ever take this route, or did you prefer to call it all in the ring?

I always liked to call it in the ring. Matches look more real and less rehearsed when you do it that way. You also play off the crowd, not a script. This is the real art of pro wrestling and it's a dying art.

Your promo's and interviews in WWF were always bang on the money. Did talking and cutting promo's come easy to you?

Yes, but it was because of years of experience. I might be given an idea for an interview but I never, ever, had a totally scripted interview.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ColdwaVer
03-04-2005, 06:59 PM
I am returning to the company and I'm doing so to help in a creative role for the SmackDown show

If they don't put him nose to nose with Bradshaw, on the air, it'll be a crime against wrestling.

Corkscrewed
03-04-2005, 07:03 PM
^ I agree. Although since he was an infamous heel, it'd be wiser to have him give him the rub.

On the other hand, since he's a legend now and retired, I wouldn't mind having him confront JBL and say he was the real financial success guy. And then JBL rub it in that Dibiase never did get that belt (I think).

Loose Cannon
03-04-2005, 07:09 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

god, he is the man. Bring back the old school ways Ted..PLEASE

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2005, 07:32 PM
I would have marked out like a little kid if they named him the Assistant GM to Theodore R. Long on SmackDown! last week when the official decision on his status was being handed down.

Anyway, I really think DiBiase could help the SmackDown! scene greatly. I really think the WWE would listen to him as well. I'm getting bored of Hollywood writers thinking it is a good idea to take the title off Cena, which was possibly the greatest thing going for his match at Mania.