PDA

View Full Version : Paul London?

Jaton
03-04-2005, 02:45 PM
I don't know if this has been brought up before, because I haven't been here in a few months.

Is it just me, or is Paul London starting to become a ripoff of the Warrior? I mean, with the tassles, the super-coke level of energy, the duster from last week. I'm just waiting for him to start painting his face.

Fignuts
03-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Yes, but London has more than three move, you see.

Seriously though, I don't think he is. Whenever I see anyone with tassles I immediatly think of the warrior. Besides he's clearly ripping off the British Bulldog.

Jaton
03-04-2005, 03:02 PM
And..Paul London has real talent..but he's reminding me too much of the Warrior right now. He should be on US Title level by now, not jobbing to Chavo. But then again, I'm a London mark.

RemyRed
03-04-2005, 03:08 PM
With the way he appeared on the entrance ramp at the Royal Rumble he reminded me of Scott Hall.

Jaton
03-04-2005, 03:09 PM
I thought i was the only one who was under the impression that he was drunk and had no clue where the hell he was. It was kinda like

"stomp..stomp..stomp..shit, i've lost the ring..OH THERE IT IS!"

Eunos
03-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Actually watching him on Velocity i was thinking Good god their making him a mini warrior.

He'll be wearing the Facepaint soon.

El Santo
03-04-2005, 04:14 PM
The announcers on Velocity themselves said that London was dressing like the Warrior and was wearing a Barbarian vest. Leads me to believe that the WWE is intentionally channeling the Warrior.

Innovator
03-04-2005, 05:17 PM
London is secretly part of the oWn...the only other part

Crashnburn
03-04-2005, 06:30 PM
WHY, VINCE, WHY?!?!?!?

Why can't Paul London just be Paul London? Why does have to wear a fur coat with fringe on his boots and an 80's style shoe string head band?

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2005, 07:18 PM
WHY, VINCE, WHY?!?!?!?

Why can't Paul London just be Paul London? Why does have to wear a fur coat with fringe on his boots and an 80's style shoe string head band?

I'm not sure, but I get the feeling it might have been London's own choice to wear what he's wearing. I love his little psychotic tendancies that really shine through a lot of the time.

London could really be something if they used him right.