PDA

View Full Version : TNA is terrible

Savio
03-04-2005, 08:10 PM
The Alpha male promo was awful, alot of wrestlers look green and the booking sucks (like when all hell broke loose).

Loose Cannon
03-04-2005, 08:14 PM
forgot to watch again :nono:

Tommorrow I will watch and then post a response

PullMyFinger
03-04-2005, 08:19 PM
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I thought I was the only person that thought that when I saw it! I was like w...t....f......no wonder why people say TNA will never get popular. Oh well. hahahaha After that part, I fell asleep though. I'll probably watch it tonight or tomorrow night.

Shaggy
03-04-2005, 09:03 PM
I missed it yet again....damn NFL Street 2 game took me over for a while and I completely forgot. I was gonna set my VCR for midnight tomorrow for the replay but now I just found out it comes ou Sunday at 4 am.....WTF....when did they change this over...

Mike the Metal Ed
03-04-2005, 09:06 PM
TNA was pretty good in mid 2003, but with Jarrett's belt hogging and talent leaving left and right, it's really starting to look dead.

SuperSlim
03-04-2005, 09:18 PM
wait when is the replay? I forgot all about it this afternoon

Supermark101
03-04-2005, 09:21 PM
The Mike Teney and that other guy are the worst part of the show. I can't stand to listening to the other guy. I can can deal with the guys being green They are young, and TNA doen't run house so guys can inprove. I don't like the main event scene at all. Although I do like having AJ Styles being one of the top guys, but still wrestling X-division matches. It give crediablity to a division full of green wrestlers.

SuperSlim
03-04-2005, 09:38 PM
well they do have some good talent inthe X division, Fallen Angel, Primetime, Petey Williams, others. The world title scene needs ot be shaken up majorly.

Also they need to re-establish Raven as the main eventer that he is.

PullMyFinger
03-04-2005, 10:40 PM
TNA definitely does have some decent talent though....but they're used poorly. I wish they'd get two hours for a legit show b/c right now it feels like 1 hour WCW Saturday Night. I wish they'd have real feuds, get rid of that piece of shit Dusty Rhodes, get rid of the commentators and have Scott Hudson and Shane Douglas, and GET THAT BELT OFF JARRET!

Shadow
03-04-2005, 10:42 PM
TNA ain't all bad. They do have Jeff Hardy.

But yeah...get the belt off Jarret, stop all the incest in the company, and give us more than an hour each show.

Also stop the dumb ass fueds between Abyss and Jeff Hardy. Really. Just stop it. Now.

PullMyFinger
03-04-2005, 10:46 PM
I'd love the see the show expand to two hours and go on FX on Monday Nights from 9-11. Regardless if they may not even be on the same scale of the WWE, there will be competition...and if someone is flipping channels on Monday night and sees em both, they're gonna say "whoa, they're in competition." TNA needs to fix a number of shit up though before making that big move. They need to acquire more talent, be more edgy and not cartoonish, and get rid of the people that I listed above.

Shaggy
03-04-2005, 10:48 PM
They need to change some things up.....

#1-No One watches TNA for the Heavyweight title matches anymore....
They have been so devoted to trying to get the x-division out there that its the best part of the show. No one cares who the champ is fighting each week they just care for all the high flying action.

#2-Some stars need some credit back.....
Like it was already said. Raven is someone that should be going for the heavyweight belt right now. So are alot of people but the dont get enough credit and dont get the chance to go for it.

#3-Jeff Hardy Is Not Heavyweight Material (sorry Shadow)......
Jeff Hardy is more like a x-division wrestler. The fact that they put him in the heavyweight title chase in the beginning just pissed me off so much. If they would of made him champ I would of never watched it again. He was build in WWE to be a high flyer person so he should be in the x-division....not running for the big belt

and also I think Jarrett is gonna lost the title finally to DDP at the next ppv.

PullMyFinger
03-04-2005, 10:50 PM
I agree. Raven has to be champ.

Shadow
03-04-2005, 11:09 PM
#3-Jeff Hardy Is Not Heavyweight Material (sorry Shadow)......
Jeff Hardy is more like a x-division wrestler. The fact that they put him in the heavyweight title chase in the beginning just pissed me off so much. If they would of made him champ I would of never watched it again. He was build in WWE to be a high flyer person so he should be in the x-division....not running for the big belt

Dude...I know what you're saying about Jeff not being Heavyweight Material. The only thing is all bumps Jeff took in the WWE has made it almost impossible for him to do the stuff the other X-Division flyers can do. So...ug.

Now if they gave the title to Jeff right off the bat....it would've been one in the eye for Vince and Co. So...yeah.

MVP
03-04-2005, 11:18 PM
The thing I love about TNA is that the main event isn't a huge part of the shows like RAW is HHH, and just about every feud gets a good amount of hype. That being said, I also think TNA's main event scene is a joke. I almost never pay attention to it unless I know someone is worth watching. I watch to see guys like AJ, Daniels, Sabin, Prime Time, AMW, Team Canada, etc.

SuperSlim
03-04-2005, 11:25 PM
TNA has the guys that we want to watch, they can deliver. they just need somethin better written.

RemyRed
03-04-2005, 11:53 PM
It does pretty much suck now due to their impatience. I mean it just seems like they wanna be in competition with the WWE right now instead of just biding their time and making more money and superstars. Remember back when it first started how there were guys like Low Ki, Sting, Ron Killings, Ken Shamrock in the main event scene? Now there's Jeff Jarrett, DDP, Kevin Nash. It's like instead of using the talent they had they brought in some well known names that people will recognise, but are sick of.

PullMyFinger
03-05-2005, 12:13 AM
The only problem is lack of good storyline in TNA besides X Division, and getting the belt off Jarret. The talent they have is great, and with good storyline, they'd be real good. Another Monday Night Wars would be great.

PullMyFinger
03-05-2005, 12:13 AM
It does pretty much suck now due to their impatience. I mean it just seems like they wanna be in competition with the WWE right now instead of just biding their time and making more money and superstars. Remember back when it first started how there were guys like Low Ki, Sting, Ron Killings, Ken Shamrock in the main event scene? Now there's Jeff Jarrett, DDP, Kevin Nash. It's like instead of using the talent they had they brought in some well known names that people will recognise, but are sick of.
I agree.

Innovator
03-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Honestly TNA needs to have Tenay and West shut the fuck up for two seconds in the match.

West also sells every spot as the best thing since sliced bread #2.

Savio
03-05-2005, 12:53 AM
#3-Jeff Hardy Is Not Heavyweight Material Yeah but neither is Jarret.

Boondock Saint
03-05-2005, 03:49 AM
Their storylines blow hard, which is what turns me off from it everytime I remember it is on.

I'm always like "OHH yeah, TNA is on now. Gonna check it out." The show is either a bunch of pointless matches (whether they are good or not does not hold my interest entirely, I need a good reason why these people are fighting each other), or it's friggin Jarrett with the belt. UGH.

Oh, or I see Dusty Rhodes and a truck full of hay. :wtf:

Nervous Ferret
03-05-2005, 04:15 AM
What time is TNA on? and what chanel?

SuperSlim
03-05-2005, 07:48 AM
ao is the replay tonight?

Hardkore Kidd J
03-05-2005, 09:07 AM
TNA isn't that bad. I've never watched a full show. But, that's just because at 4 on Fridays I'm always at work. And the only TV that gets that channel in my house is mine and I don't have a VCR for my room. SO I'd often watch like 30 minutes at 12:30 in the morning on Friday. From what I've seen it isn't half bad. At least you don't get Jarret talking for 30 minutes how he is the best.

SuperSlim
03-05-2005, 09:14 AM
but for the short amount of tv time they have he talks more than enough when he does

Hardkore Kidd J
03-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Must be just my luck then cause whenever I turn on my TV some good matches are taking place.

M-A-G
03-05-2005, 09:23 AM
They've been doing horribly financially and storyline-wise since the get-go regardless of who their top stars have been. They need some heavy duty focus in a lot of areas like finding some real top face stars to connect with the crowd, better storytelling in the mid-card, and general good booking. The whole thing reminds me of WCW Saturday Night and it gives off an aura of ECW and that's not a good thing. Where's the drama? The lengthy drawn-out feuds? The $250,000 Diva Search? OK, maybe not the last one but SOMETHING to add a little oomph into the company aside from "Jarrett keeps the title, random indy guys get squashed, X-Division guys do some flippy things, some other guy gets signed to the promotion". I know I'm opening a whole can of worms with this but seriously, I actually fell asleep for the first time watching wrestling and it was during an edition of Impact!. I heard January and February's PPVs were pretty tight but unless they can get a few more million people to give a crap, I don't foresee too bright a future for them.

Boondock Saint
03-05-2005, 05:53 PM
They've been doing horribly financially and storyline-wise since the get-go regardless of who their top stars have been. They need some heavy duty focus in a lot of areas like finding some real top face stars to connect with the crowd, better storytelling in the mid-card, and general good booking. The whole thing reminds me of WCW Saturday Night and it gives off an aura of ECW and that's not a good thing. Where's the drama? The lengthy drawn-out feuds? The $250,000 Diva Search? OK, maybe not the last one but SOMETHING to add a little oomph into the company aside from "Jarrett keeps the title, random indy guys get squashed, X-Division guys do some flippy things, some other guy gets signed to the promotion". I know I'm opening a whole can of worms with this but seriously, I actually fell asleep for the first time watching wrestling and it was during an edition of Impact!. I heard January and February's PPVs were pretty tight but unless they can get a few more million people to give a crap, I don't foresee too bright a future for them.

:y:

James Steele
03-05-2005, 06:29 PM
I seriously think TNA's current problems would have not exsisted if they had used AJ Styles as their "Marquee Name". Sure, not everybody knows who he is but He can wrestle, fly, and brawl. He is the best all around wrestle in TNA. I think AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels should have been put in the Main Event scene from the "Impact! Era" get-go and then these two could redefine wrestling.

The X Division is gold, but AJ and Daniels are better than the X-Division. They should be headlining PPV's. That Ironman match should have been the World title.

The same things that killed WCW is going to kill TNA. They got rid of Russo, but Jeff Jarrett is going to kill TNA, unless he realizes nobody gives a fuck about Jeff Jarrett.

Boondock Saint
03-06-2005, 04:12 AM
I tried watching the 12:00 am replay. I got a half hour into it, then Mars Attacks on TBS was able to hold my attention more.

James Steele
03-06-2005, 05:20 AM
HOLY SHIT...

I am watching the 4 AM replay of IMPACT! and saw the Monty Brown promo. All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK?

Seriously, what the fuck was that? I regret muting HHH on RAW as soon as he said, "Let me remind you just who in the hell I am..."

Monty Brown = :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Justdisturbed
03-06-2005, 07:20 AM
good call jamessteele - AJ and Fallen Angel shouldl definitely have headlining matches

im getting seriously futtin sick that "title hogging", "daddy's hand holding" little shit Jeff Jarrett

just a question has anyone ever held a 'world title' in any federation as long as JJ?

Astley316
03-06-2005, 11:17 AM
I watched a little tna, this afternoon, but were 2 months behind on the wrestling channel, it was the nash jarret pres comfrence, and jeff hardy had a match against someone, then got attacked by that abyss dude, he looks like a rip off of mankind, it didnt look too bad, that ring takes a lil gettung used to tho

Innovator
03-06-2005, 01:00 PM
I seriously think TNA's current problems would have not exsisted if they had used AJ Styles as their "Marquee Name". Sure, not everybody knows who he is but He can wrestle, fly, and brawl. He is the best all around wrestle in TNA. I think AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels should have been put in the Main Event scene from the "Impact! Era" get-go and then these two could redefine wrestling.

The X Division is gold, but AJ and Daniels are better than the X-Division. They should be headlining PPV's. That Ironman match should have been the World title.

The same things that killed WCW is going to kill TNA. They got rid of Russo, but Jeff Jarrett is going to kill TNA, unless he realizes nobody gives a fuck about Jeff Jarrett.Honestly I don't know why they haven't when it's obvious that AJ Styles is the most over guy and essentially IS TNA.

Kane Knight
03-06-2005, 07:49 PM
STFU, Savior. ALPHA MALE IS THE BOMB!
Well, he bombs, anyway
Watch your mouth or you will get...THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCE!

...Bitch!

Chavo Classic
03-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Honestly I don't know why they haven't when it's obvious that AJ Styles is the most over guy and essentially IS TNA.

Dusty: "Hey, you know Styles has just been voted MVP of TNA by fans again?"

Jarrett: "So how do you think I should win my match tonight, Dream?"

Dusty: "Jeff, about Styles..."

Jarrett: "Yeh, I'm thinking guitar shot too."

Dusty: "But Jeff, the fans want to see...

Jarrett: "Yep, that guitar shot never fails"

Dusty: "You're just hearing what you want to, aren't you."

Jarrett: "Thanks, I'd love an omlette right about now"

KingofOldSchool
03-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Dusty: "Hey, you know Styles has just been voted MVP of TNA by fans again?"

Jarrett: "So how do you think I should win my match tonight, Dream?"

Dusty: "Jeff, about Styles..."

Jarrett: "Yeh, I'm thinking guitar shot too."

Dusty: "But Jeff, the fans want to see...

Jarrett: "Yep, that guitar shot never fails"

Dusty: "You're just hearing what you want to, aren't you."

Jarrett: "Thanks, I'd love an omlette right about now"

No...if there was really a conversation between them two, then I'm pretty sure Dusty would be trying to get himself a title shot and not Styles.

Chavo Classic
03-07-2005, 11:49 AM
No...if there was really a conversation between them two, then I'm pretty sure Dusty would be trying to get himself a title shot and not Styles.

or his son, or his dog, or his penis.

Kane Knight
03-07-2005, 11:51 AM
And he'd be more likely than AJ styles.

The One
03-07-2005, 11:53 AM
WHY WHY WHY!

I don't understand were all the distaste of TNA comes from. OK, some of you might have a point about Jarrett holding the title too long, hell I am one of like 3 Double J Marks on the internet I guess, and even I think he should have dropped the title by now, but other then that I don't see where you guys get off on down talking what is right now the best thing in Main Stream Professional Wrestling. (I highlighted main stream as to avoid any Japan, Mexico, RoH, or other indy fights)

Is Monty Brown great on the stick? Hell no! You got it right, but he is charismatic and energetic. I have been probably TPWW's TNA's biggest supporter from the get-go. I ordered every single one of their weekly PPVs, I own all the TNA DVDs, I do my part to keep the company afloat. I love TNA. I make no secert about it I think TNA has been better then WWE for about a year now. And until recently I was fairly sure this was an opinion exclusive to me...however I was pleasently shocked. My circle of friends stopped watching wrestling regularly about WrestleMania X-8, they pciked up maybe one a month since then, and the same comments are heard from all of them, "WWF Sucks!" (they still wont call it E) Anyway I was sitting on my ass 2 weeks ago watching the Victory Road DVD, when my buddy Mark walked in, he BEGGED me to borrow the DVD, he showed all my other friends the entire PPV, and sicne then my circle of friends (once former fans) have picked up watching TNA and for 2 weeks all I have heard is "Can I borrow this DVD?" or "Why did you keep this from us?!" TNA is good wrestling.

The X-Division, yes it's a spotfest, but thats what the Cruiserweight Division in WCW turned into during the prime years, and everyone LOVED the cruisers. Let it be what it is. I don't know where I read it or who said it, but the comments about DDP and being shocked that he doesn't get X-Pac heat...what a joke. DDP is over with the fans, People love the Original People's Champ. And I am excited that DDP might take the title from Jarrett at DX. While we're on the topic of DX, I think it's great that these guys (Outlaw, James, Waltman) are getting a chance to shine again. Being that I am somewhat of a Billy Gunn fan (understatment I'm sure) I love seeing him involved in big match ups. I know TNA is failing financially right now, but all companies do in the starting stages. I don't think having Jarrett or Rhodes be in charge is what's best, they need a young ambitious leader backstage to be booking and promoting, but those arn't always easy to find.

Is it perfect? No. Not by a long shot. But if you sit down and look at your options, RAW, SmackDown!, or IMPACT...for my time I would spend it watching TNA.

Kane Knight
03-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Raw: Good storylines, jerk at the top, okay wrestling.

Smackdown: Okay storylines, Jerk at the top, okay wrestling with a few shine-through moments.

TNA: What storylines, Jerk at the top, and great wrestling interspersed with crap that makes the WWE look great. Apologist fanboys who say that Monty's shit on the mic, but what he lacks in mic work and ring skill he makes up for with energy.

If I only watched wrestling for pure athleticism, I might agree with your assessment. But this isn't a sport. It's entertainment. Macho, athletic driven entertainment, but it needs drama to drive it, or it's just what all the naysayers criticise it for being: A fake sport.

TNA feels that way to me, because of all the garbage that goes in as well. I like the X-Division, though it is a spotfest. I like a lot of the wrestlers. But when I see my hour a week eaten up by Dusty Rhodes and Jeff Jarrett, I start to wonder how much is going to be left over for the real talent the TNA locker room has to offer.

James Steele
03-07-2005, 01:16 PM
I know I am beating a horse thats been dead oh... *checks watch* about 6-7 months, but I channel TV whenever the main eventers show up. Then I flip it back on if they have AJ or Daniels on. Seriously, I can handle DDP (just because he helped be do YOGA :shifty: ) but all their other main eventers are just pure shit.

I have said this so many damn times I am starting to sound like TNA's World Title matches. Jeff Jarrett is going to kill TNA unless he realizes nobody gives a fuck about him. Jeff Jarrett is not loved/hated enough to be a World Champion on a Bruno Sammartino scale. My main problem with TNA is whats wrong with the WWE.

They have some of the best talent in the world, but they are stuck in the midcard. Seriously, what the hell is AJ Styles doing in the X-Division? Yeah, he is not a name known to everyone, but he would be a name to all extremely quick. He has the talent, decent charisma, and already has a past in TNA. Plus, TNA is going overboard with the "Authority Figure" thing and I think its worse than WWE's overuse of authority back in the day, and that leads to their biggest on-screen problem. (which is also WWE's biggest on-screen problem) Writing, or lack thereof. How many damn times can we see this order of events every month:

1) JJ Beats Opponent At PPV
2) Comes out to boast but Dusty comes out and names opponent for next PPV
3) JJ and Opponent talk shit to each other with the occasional brawl
4) See Step 1
5) Repeat

Politics and Writing are going to be the cause of TNA's demise. Unless they realize that: a) feuds can be done without the Authority Figure making them and b) nobody thinks JJ is god's gift to wrestling. (Except that one ignorant ass who's name I can't recall) :shifty:

Kane Knight
03-07-2005, 01:51 PM
I know I am beating a horse thats been dead oh... *checks watch* about 6-7 months, but I channel TV whenever the main eventers show up. Then I flip it back on if they have AJ or Daniels on. Seriously, I can handle DDP (just because he helped be do YOGA :shifty: ) but all their other main eventers are just pure shit.
With DDP, I can put up with him, but it's less that Ihe's great and more that I tolerate him. He's not totally boring. Though I'm getting REALLY sick of hearing "Self High Five" in his theme. :|

I have said this so many damn times I am starting to sound like TNA's World Title matches.
LMAO!

They have some of the best talent in the world, but they are stuck in the midcard. Seriously, what the hell is AJ Styles doing in the X-Division? Yeah, he is not a name known to everyone, but he would be a name to all extremely quick. He has the talent, decent charisma, and already has a past in TNA. Plus, TNA is going overboard with the "Authority Figure" thing and I think its worse than WWE's overuse of authority back in the day, and that leads to their biggest on-screen problem. (which is also WWE's biggest on-screen problem) Writing, or lack thereof. How many damn times can we see this order of events every month:
They're as lazy as the WWE, and that's the problem. WWE is a monopoly. They can afford to be lazy. TNA is not.

1) JJ Beats Opponent At PPV
2) Comes out to boast but Dusty comes out and names opponent for next PPV
3) JJ and Opponent talk shit to each other with the occasional brawl
4) See Step 1
5) Repeat
Yeah. It's a little too overdone.

Politics and Writing are going to be the cause of TNA's demise. Unless they realize that: a) feuds can be done without the Authority Figure making them and b) nobody thinks JJ is god's gift to wrestling. (Except that one ignorant ass who's name I can't recall) :shifty:
Politics and lack of writing. Dusty doing the ad hoc matches really kills any chance of feuds. Jeff Jarrett kills any chance of interest. It's like WCW, except their has-been champ was sometimes interesting.

Crippler 666
03-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Like ANY wrestling federation you have to give it time. TNA is young compared to some of the other federations.

Most of the stars arent regular due to travelling, wages and so on...

At least TNA has something that has been missing from the WWE for a long time now...

Wrestling... the WWE stars only ever do about 12 moves at a main event... do the moves repeat... same moves week in week out (you can understand talent such as Batista who hasnt been wrestling as long as some) but Jericho, Benoit, Undertaker, Bradshaw, ETC

Almost the whole roster has proved themselves on other federations... Just look at RVD vs Lynn How can you even say they are the same wrestlers?

How can anyone moan over storylines, wrestling ability and length of championship holder without first looking at the WWE?

How crap was the Snitsky vs Kane plot?
Angle vs Bradshaw vs Big Show (who didn't see the set up coming)?
HHH vs Batista (who didn't know it was HHH setting him up)?
The same people in the plots?
The same storylines repeated?

Why when you have a large roster such as the WWE do we only have the same 4 or 5 people going for the title all year?
Why when the title does occasionally change hands does the old champion win it back at the next event (HHH mainly thou)?

How can you moan over Jeff Jarret being the champ for so long when you have HHH (who is attached to the belt genetically) and Bradshaw (who was good at Tag Team but crap singles)?

Before anyone moans they should probably look at the imperfections of the WWE before passing comment.
Maybe the answer is that if TNA had have the revenue of the WWE then lets see what happens...

Kane Knight
03-08-2005, 01:59 AM
Like ANY wrestling federation you have to give it time. TNA is young compared to some of the other federations.
If they last long enough. If they're going like this, they won't.

At least TNA has something that has been missing from the WWE for a long time now...

Wrestling... the WWE stars only ever do about 12 moves at a main event... do the moves repeat... same moves week in week out (you can understand talent such as Batista who hasnt been wrestling as long as some) but Jericho, Benoit, Undertaker, Bradshaw, ETC
Except the Main eventers in TNA are just as Guilty. Jarrett's hardly the epitome of innovation.

Almost the whole roster has proved themselves on other federations... Just look at RVD vs Lynn How can you even say they are the same wrestlers?
They've proved themselves elsewhere...So what? That doesn't make TNA any better, it makes it worse for not using such talent.

How can anyone moan over storylines, wrestling ability and length of championship holder without first looking at the WWE?

How crap was the Snitsky vs Kane plot?
Angle vs Bradshaw vs Big Show (who didn't see the set up coming)?
HHH vs Batista (who didn't know it was HHH setting him up)?
The same people in the plots?
The same storylines repeated?
Oop! You got us. There are some bad storylines in the WWE. That gives us no right to bitch about there being NO good storylines in TNA. Or even storylines period.

Now, were'(At least I'm not) claiming the WWE is great on storylines. I'm saying the WWE sucks, but TNA sucks more. In fact, I liked the Batista plot. Oh my God, I saw it coming! That's not because of the great build they gave it, hyping the tension between Triple H and Batista, no no no. It must be because the WWE SUXORZ!

Why when you have a large roster such as the WWE do we only have the same 4 or 5 people going for the title all year?
Again, what difference does it make if the smaller TNA is doing the same thing?

Why when the title does occasionally change hands does the old champion win it back at the next event (HHH mainly thou)?
But at least they've had Orton and Guerrero and Benoit AS Champions. Nobody's claiming the WWE is perfect, just that TNA is worse.

How can you moan over Jeff Jarret being the champ for so long when you have HHH (who is attached to the belt genetically) and Bradshaw (who was good at Tag Team but crap singles)?
And yet, Triple H has dropped the belt more than JJ. And since JBL will likely drop his title at WM, he'll be ahead of the game as well.

In other words, if all you're going to do is defend TNA by pretending we should give a shit because the WWE is crappy, please stop ignoring the fact that TNA is just as bad on many counts, worse on some, and doesn't really feature much of the excellent talent it has on the roster.

In other words, shut the fuck up until you have an argument that's a little less retarded.

Bad Company
03-08-2005, 03:27 AM
I just saw TNA for the first time on TV. Shitty as.

BlackDawn2024
03-08-2005, 04:01 AM
TNA is poo. Yes, that's right, poo.

They've just got no direction at all. They spend all this damn time worrying about whether or not Billy Gunn has a name in TNA. Who gives a shit? Billy Gunn sucks(hard, I might add). Why waste time and money(and Don West's voice) on Nash and Hall? They're washed up has-beens who TNA is just using because they can.

Wait, I'm channeling Don West...

Don West: And listen to me, Mike Tenay, I mean it when I say it and I mean what I say...ohmygod it's KEVIN NASH!!! AND SCOT HALL IN THE RING OOOOMMMMMIIIIIGOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! *DIES*

Back on topic.

It's ridiculous. I now find myself forgetting that TNA is on, and not caring that I forgot. Even when I do remember, I only watch for Styles, any X-Division and Raven. Of course, when TNA uses Raven the way they have been, it's kind of hard to use him.

Wait, Don West is back!!

Don West: Wait a minute!!! Here comes Jeff Jarret to the ring and...erm....monkey poop!!!!!!! OHHMIGODDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the roster is an even bigger problem. When you look at TNA's roster, it's obvious what you really have in terms of talent. You've got the talented people...

Styles
Raven
Michael Shane
Daniels
Sabin
The Naturals(say what you will, but I think they're great)
AMW
Killings

And, you know what, I couldn't think of anymore. And you'll also notice that 4 of those guys are X-Division. Then, you have the non-talented people.

SEE: Rest of TNA roster(that includes you, Jeff Hardy)

I could go on and on, but you catch my drift. So, in closing...

TNA= :n: :n:

Wait, I have enough strength for one more message from Don West.

Don West: Just listen to these fans, Mike Tenay, they want to see....wait, it's AJ Styles!!!! Jerk me OFFF!!!!! Ohhmygod!!!!!!! Oh you've GOT TO BE KIIDDDDDDDINNGG MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Boondock Saint
03-08-2005, 04:35 AM
TNA is poo. Yes, that's right, poo.

They've just got no direction at all. They spend all this damn time worrying about whether or not Billy Gunn has a name in TNA. Who gives a shit? Billy Gunn sucks(hard, I might add). Why waste time and money(and Don West's voice) on Nash and Hall? They're washed up has-beens who TNA is just using because they can.

Wait, I'm channeling Don West...

Don West: And listen to me, Mike Tenay, I mean it when I say it and I mean what I say...ohmygod it's KEVIN NASH!!! AND SCOT HALL IN THE RING OOOOMMMMMIIIIIGOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! *DIES*

Back on topic.

It's ridiculous. I now find myself forgetting that TNA is on, and not caring that I forgot. Even when I do remember, I only watch for Styles, any X-Division and Raven. Of course, when TNA uses Raven the way they have been, it's kind of hard to use him.

Wait, Don West is back!!

Don West: Wait a minute!!! Here comes Jeff Jarret to the ring and...erm....monkey poop!!!!!!! OHHMIGODDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the roster is an even bigger problem. When you look at TNA's roster, it's obvious what you really have in terms of talent. You've got the talented people...

Styles
Raven
Michael Shane
Daniels
Sabin
The Naturals(say what you will, but I think they're great)
AMW
Killings

And, you know what, I couldn't think of anymore. And you'll also notice that 4 of those guys are X-Division. Then, you have the non-talented people.

SEE: Rest of TNA roster(that includes you, Jeff Hardy)

I could go on and on, but you catch my drift. So, in closing...

TNA= :n: :n:

Wait, I have enough strength for one more message from Don West.

Don West: Just listen to these fans, Mike Tenay, they want to see....wait, it's AJ Styles!!!! Jerk me OFFF!!!!! Ohhmygod!!!!!!! Oh you've GOT TO BE KIIDDDDDDDINNGG MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I'd add Elix Skipper to your list of good talent.

But yeah, I'm with you. I forget that it's on and I don't even care. It's a shame too, because I really want to enjoy it.

BlackDawn2024
03-08-2005, 04:45 AM

But yeah, I'm with you. I forget that it's on and I don't even care. It's a shame too, because I really want to enjoy it.

Ah, yes, forgot about Skipper. Thanks Boondock. :y:

Kane Knight
03-08-2005, 08:32 AM

Join the Club. I want someone to come along and be a viable WWE alternative. I want to see a showcase of wrestling talent. I want a good production out of good performers, and TNA lets me down. Whidch is a shame, because it has some amazing talent.

I really want them to succeed, but I don't think they stand a chance.

BlackDawn2024
03-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Join the Club. I want someone to come along and be a viable WWE alternative. I want to see a showcase of wrestling talent. I want a good production out of good performers, and TNA lets me down. Whidch is a shame, because it has some amazing talent.

I really want them to succeed, but I don't think they stand a chance.

Exactly. If TNA could learn to use their talent right, they could be huge. Put Styles back in the World Title scene. I mean, come on, he's done all he can with the X-Title. He's won it, what, four times now, right? That's enough. He's proven what he can do in that division.

Not right away, though. Don't rush it. I'd say have Styles keep the X-Title for another month or two, then drop it to Sabin. Sabin really deserves it right now. He's worked his ass off putting on some of the best matches that Impact has seen(and that number isn't very high), is a great worker, and could really do some good if you put the X-Title back on him.

I don't know, it just seems like Styles is wasted in the X-Division now. He's proven he can hang in the heavyweight division, so why keep shifting him around? Just like everything else TNA does, it makes no sense.

As for the Jarret hogging the title thing, yeah, it's getting old. I swear to god, if TNA doesn't stop burying their main eventers, I'm gonna scream. Jesus, you had a fucking chance to give the belt to someone else plenty of times. So why not give it to Nash? :shifty:

But, seriously, you've had plenty of chances to give it to someone else. Hell, I think Monty Brown is a total waste of space, but I'd even like it if the belt went to him. Jesus, give it to fucking Kid Kash for all I give a damn. But unless TNA stops jizzing all over Jarret, it's gonna be a long time before their competition for anybody.

Kane Knight
03-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Exactly. If TNA could learn to use their talent right, they could be huge. Put Styles back in the World Title scene. I mean, come on, he's done all he can with the X-Title. He's won it, what, four times now, right? That's enough. He's proven what he can do in that division.
And therein is the biggest problem. IF they use their talent, they COULD be huge.

Shadow
03-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Put it on the company dog. I don't care who they put the title on. Just as long as it's not Jarret.

John la Rock
03-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Jarrett as champ is a joke. They book him like a Rock, Austin type guy. great business :roll:

and who ever said that DDP is the original people's champ needs to get slapped. Have you ever heard of a wrestler named Dwayne Johnson aka THE ROCK? There is a reason why he's a succesfull movie star right now

McLegend
03-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Jarrett as champ is a joke. They book him like a Rock, Austin type guy. great business :roll:

and who ever said that DDP is the original people's champ needs to get slapped. Have you ever heard of a wrestler named Dwayne Johnson aka THE ROCK? There is a reason why he's a succesfull movie star right now

Actually I think DDP said he was the people's champ before the Rock. Even though whenever you say People's champ you think of the Rock and not DDP.

Or at least I do

Kane Knight
03-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Actually I think DDP said he was the people's champ before the Rock. Even though whenever you say People's champ you think of the Rock and not DDP.

Or at least I do
Yeah, but why let history get in the way of hero worship?

McLegend
03-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Hero worship before history :yes:

Kane Knight
03-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Fo Shizzle. The Rock invented the Elbow drop.

McLegend
03-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Fo Shizzle. The Rock invented the Elbow drop.
He didn't invent it, but he perfected it

McLegend
03-08-2005, 10:44 PM
TNA does put on better matches then the WWE does or at least most of the time they do, and better PPV's as well.

Which has pretty much already been said.

Kane Knight
03-08-2005, 10:56 PM
When they're not putting forth crpa matches with has-beens in hopes of drawing power, TNA puts on some really superior matches (With respect to the WWE product). The problem is they don't do enough of it.