PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar/Angle finish...

Xero
03-07-2005, 08:31 PM
I was watching Lesnar botching the Shooting Star Press on Angle from WrestleMania XIX on WWE.com, and it got me wondering, was he supposed to end the match with it?

Drakul
03-07-2005, 08:35 PM
yup.He was supposed to hit the SSP and win.

Savio
03-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Dunno but he's lucky to be alive.

Drakul
03-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Yeah I heard he was saved by the thickness of his neck.I think he has a "Barney Rubble" neck (AKA no neck) :shifty:

*Offtopic*
The do look kinda alike though..
http://www.platinumstatus.biz/i/brocklesnar.jpg http://www.paw-rescue.org/CATS/GRAPHICS/barney_rubble.gif
both have blonde hair,little beady eyes,no neck or intellegance and they are both cavemen.
and I have no clue what they are doing in this pic :wtf:
http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Ramp%20Walkers%20Page/rw-fred.jpg

Xero
03-07-2005, 08:39 PM
yup.He was supposed to hit the SSP and win.
I thought so... If only he could have had a bit more spin on it, and Angle was a bit more closer, and Lesnar wasn't a complete idiot for even trying it in the first place for the size he is... (Yeah, I know he hit it in OVW, but still...)

You know, he may have broken his neck and broken something of Angle's if he actually hit it with the rotation he had...

Drakul
03-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Apparantly he was practising for months in his pool.Not that doing it into a body of water and onto another person are alike.

Xero
03-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Apparantly he was practising for months in his pool.Not that doing it into a body of water and onto another person are alike.
He probably has a high dive and it's probably higher than a turnbuckle, maybe that's why he miscalculated...

Or maybe he was simulating it on his secret PC... :shifty:

Sickboy
03-08-2005, 05:48 AM
Actually I'm pretty sure he would've been able to do it if he had jumped from the opposite corner which was WAY closer to Angle. I knew by the time he got up the turnbuckle that he's gonna fail. He had to jump so much forward that was impossible to do a SSP... I just have wonder why the hell he even't tried to do it, he should've realized to do a splash or elbow drop at that point...

SuperSlim
03-08-2005, 08:13 AM
well he was also fatigued from doing that match and also if you watch he didn't get a good solid jump off the turnbuckle. He really jumped off with one foot. He would've jumped with both feet he woulda nailed a picture perfect shooting star press.

Drakul
03-08-2005, 09:35 AM
He touched the rope before climbing the turnbuckle and got it covered in sweat and almost slipped.I'm sure that was him,or maybe someone else.

Sickboy
03-08-2005, 11:13 AM
well he was also fatigued from doing that match and also if you watch he didn't get a good solid jump off the turnbuckle. He really jumped off with one foot. He would've jumped with both feet he woulda nailed a picture perfect shooting star press.

Yeah, on the mat.

The Naitch
03-08-2005, 03:11 PM
lol Drakul for busting out the Barney Rubble pics :lol:

The Naitch
03-08-2005, 03:13 PM
When I saw him go up th etunbuckle, I KNEW he was going to fuck it up. Not that I wished for it to happen. I just knew. I'm sure alot of you fell this way too.

Dave Youell
03-09-2005, 08:12 AM
And Dave was there........................:)

Drakul
03-10-2005, 01:51 AM
I bet you yelled "Homosexual internet loving smarks!" ruining his concentration and causing the botch :shifty: