PDA

View Full Version : hed (p.e.) - Only in Amerika

Anybody Thrilla
03-08-2005, 12:21 PM
I won't exactly say I'm disappointed with this album, but I think it's a step in the opposite direction from where they seemed to be going with Blackout . While before, it seemed like they were maturing more lyrically and musically with each album, this album seems as if they un-matured. With pretty much a lack of any real ballads, they went back to generic lyrics about fucking underaged girls, drinking, and smoking pot. It's a good CD to party to, I suppose, but not really something that I would (or could) chill out to. What do you think?

Or has anybody even heard of this band here?

Danny Electric
03-08-2005, 12:26 PM
I've seen them live about three times but they were all about 4 years ago. Awesome band live if I remember correctly, I might take a photo of me in my ol hed (p.e) hoodie. Haven't heard the new stuff though.

"I'll come over to your house, make love to your spouse, fuck her in the mouth then I'm out..."

Anybody Thrilla
03-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I saw them live once with Nonpoint. Hot shit for sure. The new stuff is more punk than ever. It's like a punk/rap hybrid. Hard to settle into, but it's not bad.

El Vaquero de Infierno
03-08-2005, 01:17 PM
hahahahaha, Hed (pe), hahahahaha :rofl:

Anybody Thrilla
03-08-2005, 01:22 PM
hahahahaha, Hed (pe), hahahahaha :rofl:

Did I miss something?

Danny Electric
03-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I'll have to download the new stuff, didn't the guitarist leave or something?

Anybody Thrilla
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes he did.

Danny Electric
03-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Could be why they've changed their style.