PDA

View Full Version : Burchill

CSL
03-09-2005, 09:37 AM
<font color=white>Haven't heard anything from him since he was offered that development with WWE. What's happening with the big man? Also, how do you people rate his chances?</font>

Dave Youell
03-09-2005, 09:39 AM
It took ages for his Visa to get sorted first of all, he's only been in OVW now for 4 weeks.

His chances, difficult to say really, they won't let him fly, so chances are he's be a generic big guy, i've also never heard him on the mic, he might be rubbish. Give him Regal as a mouth peice and he could do ok I suppose

Danny Electric
03-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Shame that they won't let him fly. Some of the stuff that I've seen him do is amazing.

Mr. JL
03-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Is this the guy who can do a backflip rockbottom? I remember seeing some big guy do alot of flippity flop moves.

wrathchildCEW
03-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Is this the guy who can do a backflip rockbottom? I remember seeing some big guy do alot of flippity flop moves.

Yeah, that's the guy. He calls it the C4. He also does a standing moonsault then a standing shooting star press, all of which look amazing.

Fignuts
03-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Jeez, I've never even heard of him. Where did he wrestle? ROH? pics? links?

Danny Electric
03-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Wresteld in the FWA. Frontier Wrestling Alliance (?), a British wrestling company.

Danny Electric
03-09-2005, 12:06 PM
http://www.frontierwrestling.com/info/info.htm

Fignuts
03-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Shit. 6'4"? Thats insane. Also, I didn't know about Jody Fleisch retiring. That sucks.

wrathchildCEW
03-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Shit. 6'4"? Thats insane. Also, I didn't know about Jody Fleisch retiring. That sucks.

Jody retired ages ago, but is returning in April at FWA Crunch :)

Chavo Classic
03-10-2005, 11:29 AM
http://www.frontierwrestling.com/info/info.htm

Holy Moose. That guy looks amazing. I'm setting my video for TWC's FWA show.

Corner to corner moonsaults??? He's 6 foot F'N 4! :drool:

Danny Electric
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Even though it is amazing that he can do that, we have to remember that FWA uses a smaller ring.
I think that's right anyway.

Chavo Classic
03-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Even though it is amazing that he can do that, we have to remember that FWA uses a smaller ring.
I think that's right anyway.

Ah. Still, I'd pay to see the C4 thingy.

Dave Youell
03-10-2005, 01:21 PM
The Fwa ring is 16 x 16

The WWe on is 21 x 21

So he'd make it 3/4 over the ring easy

wrathchildCEW
03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Ah. Still, I'd pay to see the C4 thingy.

See it for free, along with many other classic Burchill moments, here (http://www.fwaonlineplus.com/free.html?PHPSESSID=bbaa3b07362df415fbcd5cc19b28229c). Scroll down towards the bottom, and take a look at the videos under "Burchill's Monster Moments". :)

Chavo Classic
03-15-2005, 08:12 PM
See it for free, along with many other classic Burchill moments, here (http://www.fwaonlineplus.com/free.html?PHPSESSID=bbaa3b07362df415fbcd5cc19b28229c). Scroll down towards the bottom, and take a look at the videos under "Burchill's Monster Moments". :)

:y: cheers mate. He looks phenomenal.

Mr. Nerfect
03-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Holy shit. This is the type of guy they should have given "The Masterpiece" character to. One that doesn't need the character, but one that fits it like a glove. He will make a great Intercontinental/United States Champion, and eventually a World Champion if they use him right.

Dave Youell
03-17-2005, 03:49 AM
Holy shit. This is the type of guy they should have given "The Masterpiece" character to. One that doesn't need the character, but one that fits it like a glove. He will make a great Intercontinental/United States Champion, and eventually a World Champion if they use him right.
Don't be silly, he's british, we never get world champions, but at least he'll have a killer blue blood gimmick

CSL
03-17-2005, 05:49 AM
Don't be silly, he's british, we never get world champions, but at least he'll have a killer blue blood gimmick

<font color=white>So sad yet so true... :(

But ya never know. Surely not even WWE could bungle with Burchill. They made a star outta Vinnie Vegas for christ's sake!</font>

Dave Youell
03-17-2005, 06:16 AM
<font color=white>So sad yet so true... :(

But ya never know. Surely not even WWE could bungle with Burchill. They made a star outta Vinnie Vegas for christ's sake!</font>
Sure they could Ruin him, they've done it before to so much other talent, one brit won't make a difference

Chavo Classic
03-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Sure they could Ruin him, they've done it before to so much other talent, one brit won't make a difference

5 WAYS for the WWE to ruin Burchill's character...

a) give him a dick van dyke (mary poppins) voice and dress him up as an 19th century cockney chimney-sweep.

b) dress him up with red, blue and white tassles and braided hair, announcing him as Davey Boy Smith's illegitimate child.

c) a football hooligan gimmick with trademark tattoo of team crest on arse and liverpool scarf wrapped around neck.

d) drive to the ring in a mini-cooper with the 'self-preservation society' music for his enterance. YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!

e) Have him drink tea and speak really, really slowly and cleanly (oops, already been done)