PDA

View Full Version : MOTHERFUCKING RAW SPOILER

Altar of Helmsley
03-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Who do you think will win the 6-man ladder match at mania?

and do you think the winner will automatically chose mania 22 for there title shot?

if they are looking for the winner to get a shot next year at mania 22 i beleive either Christian or Shelton will win, purley because the wwe are looking for and needs new stars.

Karlsberg
03-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Dont be silly they don need new stars not while HHH is keeping the wwe ship steady :'( .

Anyway to answer your question I cant help but think edge would win though i think it should be shelton or jericho

Altar of Helmsley
03-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Dont be silly they don need new stars not while HHH is keeping the wwe ship steady :'( .

Anyway to answer your question I cant help but think edge would win though i think it should be shelton or jericho

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! HHH WILL WIN THE LADDER MATCH............................................................................................... ....................
and the wwe title match.......and end takers unbeaten run.........beat trish for the womens title

not sure if he'll beat bastista thou.....too close to call that one

......Oh and he'll definatly win the sumo match

Hunter "Ham" Helmsley

Loose Cannon
03-09-2005, 07:52 PM
No there not going to choose Wrestlemania 22 as thier Title shot. Can we be a little realistic here?

The winner will be a heel, so that elminates Benoit, Jericho, Kane and Benjamin.

So we're down to Christ and Edge. Well the WWE seems to never want to push the best heel on Raw, so Edge will win.

Edge vs Batista at the PPV after Mania.

Loose Cannon
03-09-2005, 07:53 PM
BTW: there has been like 40 new signups the past month. Is it because of that video thread? I'm curious.

Jaton
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't know. I signed up last year. ;\

Altar of Helmsley
03-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Edge vs Batista at the PPV after Mania.[/QUOTE]

Seams to be a lot of effort making the title shot open for a year and then having it at backlash.

They must be taking this somewhere further than just the next month.

Then again this is the wwe

Karlsberg
03-09-2005, 08:10 PM
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! HHH WILL WIN THE LADDER MATCH............................................................................................... ....................
and the wwe title match.......and end takers unbeaten run.........beat trish for the womens title

not sure if he'll beat bastista thou.....too close to call that one

......Oh and he'll definatly win the sumo match

Hunter "Ham" Helmsley

lol

You forgot to mention he will win both brands tag titles pinning both sets of champions at the same time and pin Chavo for the cruiserweight title.

After which he will appear in the may edition of Playboy as he feels Christy threatens his spot.

Altar of Helmsley
03-09-2005, 08:25 PM
After which he will appear in the may edition of Playboy as he feels Christy threatens his spot.[/QUOTE]

He'll be in a photo shoot with Flair

the centrefold will be HUGE just to fit in flair's ankle swingers.

e :'(

He'll then challange bret to a bra and panties match next year at mania

Karlsberg
03-09-2005, 08:36 PM
please dont make me picture flair in bra and panties

Altar of Helmsley
03-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Sorry!!

Karlsberg
03-09-2005, 09:01 PM
you better be sorry

Mr. JL
03-09-2005, 09:40 PM
I think they will give Kane the victory here.

RP
03-09-2005, 09:52 PM
I think a heel Jericho will win the match. Somone is gunna turn un this match. I think either Jericho or Benoit will turn.

Funky Fly
03-09-2005, 10:43 PM
FOR FUCKING FUCK'S SAKE WILL YOU PLEASE STOP PUTTING RAW SPOILERS IN THE TITLE AS THE BRITS AND AUSTRALIANS DON'T GET TO SEE RAW TILL LATER IN THE WEEK. BESIDES THERE IS ALREADY A TOPIC ON THIS, SO CONSIDER THE CLOSED ! NHSDMHFGVKHSHKGSDFAJGKDFGHLKDFG