PDA

View Full Version : I haven't watched WWE in a really long time.

samichna
12-09-2003, 05:43 PM
It's been probably almost a year. I don't know exactly what it was that made me stop watching, but I stopped.

Anyways, can somebody post in here and tell me what has happened in the last year. Like all the significant stuff. Big matches, debuts, retirements, injuries, etc.

You don't have to go into great detail, I'm just curious though.

Thanks

The Chosen 1
12-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Um, i will try, seeing as i havent seen much either.

Lets see.... HHH held down the roster before losing the Raw title to Goldberg. While on Smackdown, the SD title went from Angle to Brock to Angle and back to Brock.

IC and US titles were brought back and held by (IC): Christian, Booker T and RVD. US was held by Eddie Guerrero and Big Slow.

um..... Mick Foley came back, Edge had neck surgury, HHH had about 10 minor injurys, Nash came back and got hurt again.

Thats basically all the stuff i can think of right now.

The Chosen 1
12-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Oh and all these wrestlers passed away in 2003:
"The Original Sheik" Ed Farahat, Curt Hennig, Tony Altomare, Hiromichi "Kodo" Fuyuki,Art Thomas, Ray Mendoza, Elizabeth Heulette, Freddie Blassie, Giant Ochiai, Pitball #2, Stu Hart, Road Warrior Hawk, Crash Holly, Moondog Spot and The Wall

Boondock Saint
12-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Oh and all these wrestlers passed away in 2003:
"The Original Sheik" Ed Farahat, Curt Hennig, Tony Altomare, Hiromichi "Kodo" Fuyuki,Art Thomas, Ray Mendoza, Elizabeth Heulette, Freddie Blassie, Giant Ochiai, Pitball #2, Stu Hart, Road Warrior Hawk, Crash Holly, Moondog Spot and The Wall

Man, that's just rediculous. :'(

Corkscrewed
12-10-2003, 04:14 AM
^ Seems like more than that too, which shows how bad it's been. :(

c4g2
12-10-2003, 04:21 AM
Oh. And Mark Henry returned. Easily the lamest thing WWE have done in 2003 :lol:

BasicThuganomics
12-10-2003, 04:30 AM
You've also got the split PPVs
Austin became co-GM on RAW and was recenly fired (unfairly) Mick took his spot and is "petitioning" to get him back.
Shawn Micheals has pretty much become a regular wrestler (and is one of the best currently)
Kane was unmasked: the WWE tried to convince us he was ugly and disfigured (he obviously wasn't though) so they dropped that and have stated that it was in Kane's mind and Kane is now back to being a monster. But he was unfortunately stuck in a long fued with Shane O'Mac that produced decent rating from what i understand and a few decent holy shit moments. the fued however was too long and kinda killed alot of the momentum that Kane had going.
For awhile, HHH and the McMahons were hogging TV WAY TOO MUCH!!!! but currently Goldberg is champ, Steph is gone and Paul Heyman is Smackdown GM :love:
Benoit and Cena are currently fueding with Lesnar on Smackdown
New stars to look out for are John Cena, and Randy Orton (they seem to be the brightest of the rookies in the WWE right now, and thats not a bad thing)
others include Rob Conway, Benjamin/Haas, the Bashams, Batista, and possibly Jindrak/Cade
Chris Jericho and Christian are both currently in an angle with Trish and Lita. Jericho has been dating Trish, while Xtian has been getting on Lita's good side. However, it was revealed that it was all a bet between the guys. But Jericho may have developed sincere feelings for Trish so we're still waiting to see what will happen.

oops you said not to go into too much detail? oh well, anyways right now WWE tv has been getting alot better. i'd watch for a few weeks and see if you like it.
Good to have you back by the way. I think I remember you being a cool poster, but maybe that was someone else? :meh:

Gertner
10-20-2012, 02:17 PM
You've also got the split PPVs
Austin became co-GM on RAW and was recenly fired (unfairly) Mick took his spot and is "petitioning" to get him back.
Shawn Micheals has pretty much become a regular wrestler (and is one of the best currently)
Kane was unmasked: the WWE tried to convince us he was ugly and disfigured (he obviously wasn't though) so they dropped that and have stated that it was in Kane's mind and Kane is now back to being a monster. But he was unfortunately stuck in a long fued with Shane O'Mac that produced decent rating from what i understand and a few decent holy shit moments. the fued however was too long and kinda killed alot of the momentum that Kane had going.
For awhile, HHH and the McMahons were hogging TV WAY TOO MUCH!!!! but currently Goldberg is champ, Steph is gone and Paul Heyman is Smackdown GM :love:
Benoit and Cena are currently fueding with Lesnar on Smackdown
New stars to look out for are John Cena, and Randy Orton (they seem to be the brightest of the rookies in the WWE right now, and thats not a bad thing)
others include Rob Conway, Benjamin/Haas, the Bashams, Batista, and possibly Jindrak/Cade
Chris Jericho and Christian are both currently in an angle with Trish and Lita. Jericho has been dating Trish, while Xtian has been getting on Lita's good side. However, it was revealed that it was all a bet between the guys. But Jericho may have developed sincere feelings for Trish so we're still waiting to see what will happen.

oops you said not to go into too much detail? oh well, anyways right now WWE tv has been getting alot better. i'd watch for a few weeks and see if you like it.
Good to have you back by the way. I think I remember you being a cool poster, but maybe that was someone else? :meh:

I think #1wwf-fan would disagree with you about that last part.

Skippord
10-20-2012, 02:59 PM

lol