PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley question

The Answer
03-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Im just wondering the whole Dude Love character did that originate back when Foley was a teenager and jumped off his roof onto his buddy or was that a WWE creation(the gimmick I mean). He was one hip cat

Drakul
03-11-2005, 11:37 PM
Yeah. He even made a home movie starring Dude Love.
I have it somewhere. I got it as a gift and its really poor quality.Don't think it was brought out for sale so god knows how I got it.

Kane Knight
03-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah. He even made a home movie starring Dude Love.
I have it somewhere. I got it as a gift and its really poor quality.Don't think it was brought out for sale so god knows how I got it.
Well, parts of the home video have appeared on WWF television. I don't klnow about the whole thing.

Drakul
03-12-2005, 12:28 AM
I have the whole thing.The audio is kinda bad and it jumps alot.Its called "The Loved One"

Kane Knight
03-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Anyone else wanna see Stevie Richards come back as the Dude?

Marcyo
03-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Anyone else wanna see Stevie Richards come back as the Dude?

*raises hand*

Chavo Classic
03-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Im just wondering the whole Dude Love character did that originate back when Foley was a teenager and jumped off his roof onto his buddy or was that a WWE creation(the gimmick I mean). He was one hip cat

If you can get through all the Flair-bashing, Al Snow jokes and shameless self-promotion try reading his first book. It explains it all perfectly. In a way that doesn't make a lot of sense or matter a whole lot.

Loose Cannon
03-13-2005, 10:33 AM
haha, you seem a little mad at the book.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 10:33 AM
If you can get through all the Flair-bashing, Al Snow jokes and shameless self-promotion try reading his first book. It explains it all perfectly. In a way that doesn't make a lot of sense or matter a whole lot.
You've just described the best parts of the book. :o

James Steele
03-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Chavo Jnr Jnr, better watch your ass around the wrestling forum when you insult Mick f'n Foley.

Mick Foley > You

James Steele
03-13-2005, 11:10 AM
BITCH

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Chavo Jnr Jnr, better watch your ass around the wrestling forum when you insult Mick f'n Foley.

Mick Foley > Jesus> Flair > Asscock > You

Innovator
03-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Well in his book, Have A Nice Day (#1 bestseller), Foley mentions that they filmed the movie right after he had a date with a girl and called him by the wrong name at the end. I just thought I'd share that with all of the people, right here in TPWW :y:

James Steele
03-13-2005, 01:47 PM
His books are awesome. I read his 2nd book (Foley Is Good) a few years ago and earlier this year I read his 1st book (Have A Nice Day!). They are both great reads. Mick Foley's books both flow really really well. I recommend his books to everyone.

[cheap] [/pop]

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Well in his book, Have A Nice Day (#1 bestseller), Foley mentions that they filmed the movie right after he had a date with a girl and called him by the wrong name at the end. I just thought I'd share that with all of the people, right here in TPWW :y:
*MARKS OUT*

Chavo Classic
03-14-2005, 01:25 PM

Mick Foley > You

I like the guy. He's one of the few wrestlers to entertain and make me smile, but by the second book the man is all about self-promotion.

and besides, Mick Foley>Chavo Jnr Jnr>James F'N Steele

James Steele
03-14-2005, 03:08 PM
LMAO

You are a hilarious ignorant ass. :p

TerranRich
03-14-2005, 03:59 PM

Erm, by the wording of your post, it sounds like Foley had a date with a girl that was really a guy.

Oh, so THAT'S where he got the name. He wanted some dude love!

(I love Foley, I really do! :y: )