PDA

View Full Version : TNA Destination X: Results in Progress

Loose Cannon
03-13-2005, 09:03 PM
Dam, this PPV is terrible. The only match I find appealing is the Ultimate X match. Bily Gunn vs Keven Nash? Are we serious.

http://www.wrestleview.com/pbp.shtml

Go there for results.

Loose Cannon
03-13-2005, 09:09 PM
You know Michael Shane can't be called that anymore because there is a Michael Shane coming to the WWF as part of the Shane Twins. His name is Matt Bently or something like that now. GAY

He also has heat in the back.

Shadow
03-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Just someone tell me when the Hardy/Abyss match starts.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Just someone tell me when the Hardy/Abyss match starts.
Started a while ago, evidently.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Man, this PPV loks like utter shit

Shadow
03-13-2005, 09:30 PM
It's headlined by Jarret. What did you expect?

Shadow
03-13-2005, 09:32 PM
I hate Abyss. I really do.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:32 PM
I didn't think even Jarrett could sink a PPV this low.

PullMyFinger
03-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Did BJ James turn on 3 Live Kru and join up with Gunn? lol

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:34 PM
I hate Abyss. I really do.
He beat the shit out of Jeff, I can't ask for more.

Anybody Thrilla
03-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Phi Delta Slam vs. Ron and Don Harris? That is utterly disgusting.

Anybody Thrilla
03-13-2005, 09:36 PM
I do believe that TNA has a little boy's untouched penis streak's chance at Neverland Ranch of succeeding like they want to.

Shadow
03-13-2005, 09:39 PM
He beat the shit out of Jeff, I can't ask for more.

You're still sleeping on the couch.

Mr. JL
03-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Man, I am a Jeff Hardy fan but he does not do shit. The only match that he actually looked interested in was his debut match against AJ Styles. THAT Jeff Hardy (circa 99-01) could have done TNA wonders and could have really become a star player. He could have been a decent DRAW for the company.

The Jeff Hardy that we have seen every match since SUCKS! He does not look like he gives a fuck. If he put half as much effort into WRESTLING as he appears to place on his dancing/painting he may find that people stop chanting "WE WANT MATT" or "Hardy SUCKS", or the ROH's favourite "GO GET HELP" chant.

I have seen most of Jeff Hardy's matches and I know what he could do. He could connect to the people with some amazing, acrobatic, innovative and eye pleasing moves. ANd he also could sell pretty well.

Now... An aging, overweight, drunk has more grace stumbling over his furniture then Jeff Hardy.

Loose Cannon
03-13-2005, 09:43 PM
who Hall?

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Man, I am a Jeff Hardy fan but he does not do shit. The only match that he actually looked interested in was his debut match against AJ Styles. THAT Jeff Hardy (circa 99-01) could have done TNA wonders and could have really become a star player. He could have been a decent DRAW for the company.

The Jeff Hardy that we have seen every match since SUCKS! He does not look like he gives a fuck. If he put half as much effort into WRESTLING as he appears to place on his dancing/painting he may find that people stop chanting "WE WANT MATT" or "Hardy SUCKS", or the ROH's favourite "GO GET HELP" chant.

I have seen most of Jeff Hardy's matches and I know what he could do. He could connect to the people with some amazing, acrobatic, innovative and eye pleasing moves. ANd he also could sell pretty well.1

Now... An aging, overweight, drunk has more grace stumbling over his furniture then Jeff Hardy.
But enough about Austin.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:54 PM
:'( That's what you get for cheating on me with the pool boy

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:55 PM
I do believe that TNA has a little boy's untouched penis streak's chance at Neverland Ranch of succeeding like they want to.
:rofl:

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 09:55 PM

What about me?? :love:

Savio
03-13-2005, 09:58 PM
You know Michael Shane can't be called that anymore because there is a Michael Shane coming to the WWF as part of the Shane Twins. His name is Matt Bently or something like that now. GAY

He also has heat in the back.Harlem Heat?

Anybody Thrilla
03-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Harlem Heat?

Yeah, Stevie Ray and Sista Sherri are pretty pissed at him right now.

Shadow
03-13-2005, 10:06 PM
What about me?? :love:

You sleep where you always sleep.

At your own house.

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 10:07 PM
You sleep where you always sleep.

At your own house.

:'( I'll get over it.

Savio
03-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Trytan still stays on his feet as Brown gives him some quick chops. Brown counters another big move and gives Trytan a big fallaway slam. Brown goes to hit The Pounce when the lights go out. A masked man appears and he starts to attack Brown. Brown gives him a Pounce, covers and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Monty Brown
What a peice of shit company.

Kane Knight
They always do.

Kane Knight
Trytan still stays on his feet as Brown gives him some quick chops. Brown counters another big move and gives Trytan a big fallaway slam. Brown goes to hit The Pounce when the lights go out. A masked man appears and he starts to attack Brown. Brown gives him a Pounce, covers and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Monty Brown
What a peice of shit company.
Did you read the rest?

Shadow
03-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Did you read the rest?

What else is there to read? It's a Monty Brown match dude.

Boondock Saint
03-13-2005, 10:17 PM

He also has heat in the back.

Matt Bently? Last time I watched Impact, he was simply "Michael". They must have realized that's even gayer and changed it.

Savio
03-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Did you read the rest?Yeah. How can he pin another guy to win a match? or did the ref some how not know?

Savio
03-13-2005, 10:23 PM
- Backstage, Jonny Fairplay approaches Buck Quartermain and Lex Lovett. He said he has been looking everywhere for them and promises them TNA contracts with both Impact! and PPV appearances. They ponder the idea and he said they can have whatever they want. WOOO I never seen fairplay on TNA but he ruled on that reality show.

MVP
03-13-2005, 10:23 PM
WTF is Trytan anyway?

Loose Cannon
03-13-2005, 10:24 PM
WOOOOOOOO. DANIELS WINS THE X TITLE

Boondock Saint
03-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Nice

The Answer
03-13-2005, 10:41 PM
Raven jobbed to Dustin Rhodes in a hardcore match? :rofl:

Hardkore Kidd J
03-13-2005, 11:00 PM
What the fuck is going on? Monty and Jarret are friends now?

Loose Cannon
03-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Brown turned heel and joined Jarrett.

Jarrett wins

Savio
03-13-2005, 11:02 PM
DDP grabs Jarrett and gives him a Diamond Cutter off the top rope. Jarrett's attorney gets in the ring and distracts DDP. Monty Brown gets in looking to take out Jarrett's attorney when he goes off the ropes and gives DDP The Pounce! Brown puts Jarrett on top of DDP as the referee counts the pinfall...1...2..3.

Winner & STILL NWA World Heavyweight Champion: Jeff JarrettWow I would have never guessed Jarret would win.

Hardkore Kidd J
03-13-2005, 11:03 PM
WOOOOOOOO. DANIELS WINS THE X TITLE
I don't really like the way he won though. From what I read it was some kind of screwy win where AJ got the belt but the ref was out. And Daniels knocks out AJ and then falls with the belt. The ref comes too sees he got the belt and awards it to Daniels. I think it's kind of a screwy win. But a win is a win.

Hardkore Kidd J
03-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Wow I would have never guessed Jarret would win.
I hope that's sarcasm. Just topping off a shit PPV with a title retain by Jarret.

MVP
03-13-2005, 11:05 PM
It seems like every TNA PPV main event follows the same formula. Someone interferes in the match and screws the challenger out of winning the title. Next PPV the challenger from the last faces the guy who screwed him, and Jarrett takes on another challenger, and someone new will screw him.

Savio
03-13-2005, 11:06 PM
The thing that pisses me off about TNA is almost everything but one think that stands out is the booking.

I recall when Jeff hardy first came to TNA he and Jarret had a match. Jerret hit hardy with the guitar when the ref was down then later Hardy hit with the guitar when the ref was down. Hardy won. But wait a second Jeff complains to russo about Hardy cheating and Rusoo eventually gives the title back to Jarret.

I think I got that right.

Hardkore Kidd J
03-13-2005, 11:14 PM
And I hear all these people talking about how TNA is better then WWE. I don't see that. I've started watching the shows. And it seems kinda like an episode of Smackdown. How Micheal Cole is always saying "The cruiserweight division can only be seen on Smackdown" And then the Cruiserweights don't get that much TV time and the main stars have all the time. Except for one good X division match a month that's about it. It just reminds me of WWE. ANd Jarret is starting so much to remind me of Triple H. I'm wondering which would job if they were put in a 1 on 1 match.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 11:26 PM
Why do I have this feelinglike I've been dragged in the mud behind a pickup truck for 20 miles, only to get stomped in the groin by an elephant?

Wow I would have never guessed Jarret would win.
Me neither.

*rubs groin*

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 11:30 PM
And I hear all these people talking about how TNA is better then WWE. I don't see that. I've started watching the shows. And it seems kinda like an episode of Smackdown. How Micheal Cole is always saying "The cruiserweight division can only be seen on Smackdown" And then the Cruiserweights don't get that much TV time and the main stars have all the time. Except for one good X division match a month that's about it. It just reminds me of WWE. ANd Jarret is starting so much to remind me of Triple H. I'm wondering which would job if they were put in a 1 on 1 match.
It's like the comic book industry. Punisher would beat Superman if it was his comic book.

Similarly, Trips would win in the WWE, Jarrett in TNA.

TNA sucks ass.

Hardkore Kidd J
03-13-2005, 11:36 PM
And the whole reason I got turned on to TNA was everyone was telling me "Oh, it's so great it's 100 times better then WWE" "Oh, you should really watch it it's so enjoyable" And so on and so on. Maybe it was better before the monthly PPV'S just like WWE did better during it's attitude era. But I really don't see what the big deal is about 1 maybe 2 good matches a month. I did like the Falls Count anywhere match though.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 11:53 PM
And the whole reason I got turned on to TNA was everyone was telling me "Oh, it's so great it's 100 times better then WWE" "Oh, you should really watch it it's so enjoyable" And so on and so on. Maybe it was better before the monthly PPV'S just like WWE did better during it's attitude era. But I really don't see what the big deal is about 1 maybe 2 good matches a month. I did like the Falls Count anywhere match though.
The TNA locker room includes some AMAZING talent.

The problem is the booking's gotten shittier and shittier, and it wasn't all that great to begin with.

Fox
03-14-2005, 12:03 AM
Was Ultimate-X even good?

PullMyFinger
03-14-2005, 12:51 AM
Is BG James going to work with Gunn anytime soon?

Anyhow, all those posts I made about hoping TNA will compete with WWE one day went straight down the SHITTER! If TNA has any chance of making it, someone has to buy this company off of the Jarrets, and hire a totally new staff and booking team. Holy shit, what a shitty company!

Innovator
03-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Was Ultimate-X even good?it was the only good thing on the show, pretty much

PullMyFinger
03-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Looking at your icon made me pity TNA even more. WHY THE HELL DID RAVEN JOB TO DUSTIN?! Raven should've been World Champ in WCW a long time ago and in TNA! He shouldn't even be in the same ring as Rhodes.

Innovator
03-14-2005, 01:03 AM
Looking at your icon made me pity TNA even more. WHY THE HELL DID RAVEN JOB TO DUSTIN?! Raven should've been World Champ in WCW a long time ago and in TNA! He shouldn't even be in the same ring as Rhodes.TNA had their chance with Raven in 2003 but once again Jarrett retained. I'm a huge Raven fan but it'd take some serious pushing to get him back to title contender.

PullMyFinger
03-14-2005, 01:11 AM
TNA had their chance with Raven in 2003 but once again Jarrett retained. I'm a huge Raven fan but it'd take some serious pushing to get him back to title contender.
Like Jericho?

KingofOldSchool
03-14-2005, 02:15 AM
Raven should've been World Champ in WCW a long time ago and in TNA!

Are you on crack?

PullMyFinger
03-14-2005, 02:25 AM
I'm a Raven fan, so I'm being biased here, I'll admit.

FearedSanctity
03-14-2005, 02:35 AM
The thing that pisses me off about TNA is almost everything but one think that stands out is the booking.

I recall when Jeff hardy first came to TNA he and Jarret had a match. Jerret hit hardy with the guitar when the ref was down then later Hardy hit with the guitar when the ref was down. Hardy won. But wait a second Jeff complains to russo about Hardy cheating and Rusoo eventually gives the title back to Jarret.

I think I got that right.
Was Killings, not Hardy I think. Unless they ran the same thing twice, which wouldn't surprise me

XL
03-14-2005, 07:10 AM
NWA:TNA = WCW

SuperSlim
03-14-2005, 07:20 AM
TNA makes me sad with all the stuff they got and yet they continue to give us nothing.

Hardkore Kidd J
03-14-2005, 09:04 AM
The TNA locker room includes some AMAZING talent.

The problem is the booking's gotten shittier and shittier, and it wasn't all that great to begin with.
If you ask me Smackdown is just the same. The cruiserweights they have on Smackdown I think can be pretty damn good but as you said about TNA the booking is getting shittier.