PDA

View Full Version : TNA NEWS

Loose Cannon
03-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Here some TNA news for you morons.

-Scott Hall suffered serious Kidney problems after he drank a lot in South Korea. Didn't see that coming. He will not be on TNA anymore. Good

-AJ Styles says if he doesn't get a raise when he contract is up in 6 months, he would like to go to Smackdown. He better like Velocity as well.

-There are about half a dozen regulars in TNA who say they will go to the WWE when thier contracts are up if the oppurtunity presents itself, including Styles and Monty Brown. BRING IN PRIME TIME BABY. Brown's definately jobbing to the Pedigree on his first night.

-At the 3/1 Impact tapings, there was a full house at first, but then everyone realized the show sucked and many people left during the 2nd hour.

-Kevin Nash claimed he was offered a spot as HHH's bodyguard to feud with Batista in the WWE. I think he's full of himself.

CREDIT: Wrestling Observer..what else

Anybody Thrilla
03-14-2005, 11:29 AM
That might be the first time I've heard about someone actually wanting to go to Smackdown.

Shaggy
03-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Styles probably says Smackdown because of the cruiserweight division. To bad that once he gets there he wont be the same Styles that we love.

Id like to see a bunch of the stars stay in TNA because at the rate there are going right now they need the people. Almost everyone new has failed. It would be nice to see the likes of Fallen Angel on Raw though.

Loose Cannon
03-14-2005, 12:10 PM
MORE NEWS

-Frankie K, Michael Shane, and Shane Douglas were pissed off after the Feb PPV because they had to job to a Nascar Guy. Oh, I wonder why. Michael Shane almost got fired over this. Dam, so close. Frankie K was already leaving, so he didn't leave beacuse of that.

The long term plan was to turn Shane and Frankie babyface, but then Rhodes decided just to make Shane a babyface star and Frank would drop off. Kazarian also said he had been lied to a lot. FACT: Bookers never lie to wrestlers.

-Raven took a lot of heat for what the office was calling a bad match between him and Dusty at the FEB PPV. IT'S ALL RAVEN'S FAULT YOU RAVEN MARKS. HAHAHAHA.

-Rhodes wanted DDP to win the Title at the PPV, but CHAMP didn't. Jarrett said DDP wasn't the right guy for the Title. Apparently, Killings, Styles, Brown, Raven, Daniels and more weren't right eathier.

Credit: Observer

McLegend
03-14-2005, 12:12 PM
MORE NEWS

-Frankie K, Michael Shane, and Shane Douglas were pissed off after the Feb PPV because they had to job to a Nascar Guy. Oh, I wonder why. Michael Shane almost got fired over this. Dam, so close. Frankie K was already leaving, so he didn't leave beacuse of that.

Shane Douglas wrestled?

DaveWadding
03-14-2005, 12:17 PM
I hope HHH drops Monty Brown on his head.

Loose Cannon
03-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Shane Douglas is a booker. He was pissed that shit is going on like that.

McLegend
03-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Ok then I didn't know he was a booker.

Splaya
03-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Tna 4 lyfe :shifty:

PullMyFinger
03-14-2005, 01:35 PM
I sure hope TNAs roster doesn't go to WWE b/c some of their talent will go to waste in WWE, and TNA will be fucked (as if it's not fucked already, but you get the point).

Innovator
03-14-2005, 01:48 PM
thats what TNA gets for bringing in old, slow guys and put them above the actual talent.

Innovator
03-14-2005, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio though

Chavo Classic
03-14-2005, 02:00 PM
Scott Hall suffered serious Kidney problems after he drank a lot in South Korea. Didn't see that coming. He will not be on TNA anymore.

Scott Hall drinks now?

Mr. JL
03-14-2005, 02:22 PM
Whoever makes the final decision and has the last say in TNA, is a fucking idiot.

Chavo Classic
03-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Whoever makes the final decision and has the last say in TNA, is (the TNA champion) .

fixed :)