PDA

View Full Version : You know you play too many videogames...

Drakul
03-16-2005, 01:11 AM
...When you murder someone,steal there clothes and then expect to be able to walk around in there place,unnoticed. (hitman)

When you think you can carry any ammount of money or items without needing a bigger back pack (almost any game)

When you expect everyones clothes to fit you (hitman)

You take a mushroom,hoping it makes you grow a few feet.You get high but not in the way you hoped. (mario)

You steal a car and when the police start chasing you,you run into your house and change your shirt and expect the cops to be gone (GTA)

You set tennis balls alight and throw them at your little brother/sister while making "plop...plop" noises every time you throw one. (mario)

When you are told you can't bring your ciggarrettes someplace with you,you stick the packet up your ass like solid snake. (MGS)

You think the girls you know are flat chested because you judge female breasts by Lara "Of course these are natural" Croft standards

You paint your little sisters pet rodent yellow and then electricute it with a few hundred volts, trying to make your own Pickachu

You buy a pokeball toy from a toy story and try and shove your cat in there for safe keeping

You actually try to double jump over a big height. (any platformer game)

You make crappy threads like this.

You attempt videogame humour and fail.
------------------------------------------------
any more? BTW the brackets are so you know what game made me say that.
Yes this was inspired by the "You know you watch too much wrestling..." thread.

Hired Hitman
03-16-2005, 01:16 AM
You attempt some crazy things with the idea that if anything goes wrong you can reset/reload.

Drakul
03-16-2005, 01:19 AM
When your moving house,you pack everything in the van next to each other like tetris blocks and hum the tetris theme tune out loud while you do it.
(I actually got that from the simpsons lol.)

Gouda
03-16-2005, 01:54 AM
You buy an ocarina and play the Song of Time and are disappointedwhen you don't go back in time.

Shaggy
03-16-2005, 04:40 AM
when you go duck hunting and you shoot a duck you expect that little dog to pop up

Funky Fly
03-16-2005, 05:32 AM
When your eyes are bleeding, it's 4 am and you're like "just a couple more games, guys"

Disturbed316
03-16-2005, 09:44 AM
When you dream about being a character in a game (Me dreaming I was Agrippa in Shadow of Rome :o)

RemyRed
03-16-2005, 04:56 PM
When you attempt to save before you fall asleep just in case something happens.

Jonster
03-16-2005, 05:26 PM
I used to have Tetris nightmares.

Saying that, I used to play it before I slept, and being good, that usually lasted a couple of hours.

PorkSoda
03-16-2005, 06:07 PM
When you go to take a shower and spin around wondering why you still have your clothes on (The Sims)

When you start to act like you are cloaked

When you walk down the street with a shotgun or a rocket launcher and believe everything will be casual until you finally unload on someone (GTA)

Splaya
03-16-2005, 06:29 PM
When your walking around and someone pisses you off you wish you had a long curved sword to take them out (Sephorith)

Scarface
03-16-2005, 07:06 PM
When you walk down the street and think that if a gang attacks you can just CQC them all. (mgs3)

OssMan
03-17-2005, 04:39 PM
When you die you want to respawn

Gouda
03-17-2005, 05:45 PM
You plug in a keyboard to yourself (you don't wanna know how) and input a cheat for walking through walls. You are disappointed when you realize that you aren't walking through any.... but yet still attempt to, running into various walls.

You expect people to say one predetermined line over and over again when you talk to them and are shocked when they say more. (RPGs)

Fox
03-19-2005, 01:17 AM
You get your ass kicked in a fight because you thought you each got designated turns, and were waiting long enough to have the HP for a special attack.

During your driving test you ask where the pause button is located.

Drakul
03-19-2005, 01:20 AM
You dont fight the school bully unless some one yells in a deep voice/cheesy anime voice "ROUND 1...FFFIIIGHT!!!" and your disappointed when they dont yell "K.O!" at the end of it.

Gouda
03-19-2005, 01:25 AM
You dont fight the school bully unless some one yells in a deep voice/cheesy anime voice "ROUND 1...FFFIIIGHT!!!" and your disappointed when they dont yell "K.O!" at the end of it.
You somehow manage to win and yell "FINISH HIM!". You then try to turn into a dragon and bite off the dude's torso. When you fail, you pull out an autographed picture and present it to him yelling "Freindship?"

Transplant
03-19-2005, 01:44 AM
You only own cubed things with only 1 or 2 colours.

xey
03-19-2005, 03:46 PM
- When you fear that Spanish speaking people may be carrying Las Plagas. (Resident Evil/Biohazard 4)

Fryza
03-19-2005, 03:50 PM
You assume that any food laying on the ground will give you more health.

Transplant
03-19-2005, 09:48 PM
You asked your local greengrocer for Wumpa Fruit.

Transplant
03-19-2005, 09:51 PM
You complain about the graphics of your Physics teacher's diagrams.

Drakul
03-28-2005, 04:08 AM
You play the "jungle hijinx (the first level in DK country)" music on a can of carrots and a can of peas,using the cans as bongos:$