PDA

View Full Version : John Cena music

GODSON
03-17-2005, 09:45 PM
I love Cena music and probably the best WWE have ever done. It's better than the rock stuff WWE continue to throw at us.Hip Hop is dominating music right, its time for the WWE to become more street.

James Steele
03-17-2005, 09:46 PM
:roll:

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT ASS

The Naitch
03-17-2005, 09:50 PM
lol it sounded a bit like Chavo's music at the beginning

Loose Cannon
03-17-2005, 09:57 PM
no, they changed it? what the fuck

Mayo
03-17-2005, 09:58 PM
I love Cena music and probably the best WWE have ever done. It's better than the rock stuff WWE continue to throw at us.Hip Hop is dominating music right, its time for the WWE to become more street.Hip hop is garbage, and Cena wouldn't have rock music anyways since he is a thug.

James Steele
03-17-2005, 10:00 PM
FROM WEST NEWBURY, MASSACHUSSETTS 2, BITCH!

:shifty:

Nervous Ferret
03-17-2005, 10:00 PM
dunno, I like it.

PullMyFinger
03-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Hip hop is indeed a piece of shit.

Anyhow, yeah they changed his theme to something that's unbearable! His new theme sounds like Chavos (which Naitch already mentioned)...his last theme was better than this.

Shadow
03-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Meh. It's something different. Personally I think it's good for WM 21. Cause Cena's time is now. After he wins or after Maina, Cena should simply go back to Word Life.

Gone Mad
03-17-2005, 10:12 PM
I like it, thought I would be disappointed with it, but it took the second listening to actually like it. After all, it's perfect since he's going into WM for the championship.

Maybe they could change Batista's, though hip hop won't work on him. His current music sounds too heel for his face turn.

Kane Knight
03-17-2005, 10:20 PM
I love Cena music and probably the best WWE have ever done. It's better than the rock stuff WWE continue to throw at us.Hip Hop is dominating music right, its time for the WWE to become more street.
You wanna know something funny?

Hip Hop is declining in sales, and Country is STILL on top.

So to borrow from the esteemed Professer Steele:

Tonight's assignment is pages 4-17 of chapter Shut the fuck up you ignorant ass!

James Steele
03-17-2005, 10:25 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Savio
03-17-2005, 10:30 PM
He sounds big time now like he's a wealthy dealer.

Kane Knight
03-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Oh, and for the record, I HATE COUNTRY.

I'm not defending the quality of music, just that it is STILL The dominating genre, no matter what these stupid fucks think.

James Steele
03-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I think some of my friends are the reason why. (Please remember that I live in Texas.)

I too LOATHE (thats a small "big" word for really really hate) country music. Yes, I live in Texas and hate country, don't own a cowboy hat, don't live on a ranch, but don't worry. I HATE QUEERS!

*cough*

That's why I hate Bush!

:p

James Steele
03-17-2005, 10:36 PM
... and I love the death penalty!

FRY THEIR FUCKING ASS! YEEEEEEE-HAAAAWWWWWW!

Kane Knight
03-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I think some of my friends are the reason why. (Please remember that I live in Texas.)

I too LOATHE (thats a small "big" word for really really hate) country music. Yes, I live in Texas and hate country, don't own a cowboy hat, don't live on a ranch, but don't worry. I HATE QUEERS!

*cough*

That's why I hate Bush!

:p
I don't even know you anymore. :shifty:

(My closet, five minutes).

Texas sells country really well. But they also sell the Stone Coyotes. Buy some Barbara Keith, and thou shalt be saved.

Kane Knight
03-17-2005, 10:59 PM
... and I love the death penalty!

FRY THEIR FUCKING ASS! YEEEEEEE-HAAAAWWWWWW!

That's better.

KingofOldSchool
03-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Word homie, I be rollin wit da Chain Gang!

El Santo
03-18-2005, 08:53 AM
You wanna know something funny?

Hip Hop is declining in sales, and Country is STILL on top.

Eerily enough, that might explain why JBL and Jeff Jarrett are still champions.

Boondock Saint
03-18-2005, 10:28 AM
They changed his music? UGH. I haven't seen Smackdown yet but I taped it. To me, whenever his music it, it always seemed to signal that someone was going to get their ass kicked. The beginning was just awesome and got you pumped.

I'll give this new music a chance but I DUNNO.

Kane Knight
03-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Eerily enough, that might explain why JBL and Jeff Jarrett are still champions.
Or at least why the WWE has their unwritten "no negros" policy on the title.

I mean, how are good ole boys gonna relate with that?

TerranRich
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
"They gots one of them nee-gers as the champeen! I HATES NEE-GERS! Dayumn the Dubba-Dubba-E and all they stands for!" *spits into bucket*

DaveBrawl
03-18-2005, 01:41 PM
:nono:

AJHayes
03-18-2005, 01:47 PM

Hip hop isn't music at all... Its just a bunch of clicks and whistles. Sounds like Starvin Marvin found a beat box.

Hip hop will never dominate the music industry, not when there are actual talented people with enough breath in their lungs to SING.

And as far as WWE becoming more "street," I think I'd rather have my face ripped off and sewn on backwards with a rusty needle than see that happen.

Thanks for coming, though.

RGWhat316
03-18-2005, 03:36 PM
I dunno about Cena's new music. It was also probably because I didn't hear too much of it. Within a couple seconds of when his music hit, Cena ran down right to the ring, so I only heard like 10-15 seconds of it. But I do like the old one better, people know who is coming to the ring when they hear the first note being hit, so this will probably take time to get used to.

Kane Knight
03-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Hip hop isn't music at all... Its just a bunch of clicks and whistles. Sounds like Starvin Marvin found a beat box.
:roll:

Hip hop will never dominate the music industry, not when there are actual talented people with enough breath in their lungs to SING.
You're a country fan, then? Or maybe Hillary Duff?

The "dominant" forces in music are country, pop (And they often don't have the capacity to sing without enhancement), Country often has spoken word works, and pop includes a lot of hip-hop-influenced folks.

Shot down in flames, boy.

And as far as WWE becoming more "street," I think I'd rather have my face ripped off and sewn on backwards with a rusty needle than see that happen.

Thanks for coming, though.
Oh, like you wouldn't pay to see Cole spouting ebonics, or JR spouting 5 year old ebonics (Gettin' jiggy widit in a southern accent). Who wouldn't? :shifty:

I think the WWE should become more street. It's clear with the way they run their programming that even the casual fan is too smart for them. If they go urban, that's guaranteed to never...EEEEEEEVER...Happen again.