PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart at Mania rumour

Dave Youell
03-18-2005, 03:29 AM
» Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Friday, March 18, 2005 at 12:46 AM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Bret "Hitman" Hart is scheduled to be in the Los Angeles, California area on Saturday, April 2nd for an autograph signing at Rob Van Dam's Five Star Comics store that is located at the Lakewood Center Mall from 10am to 12pm. This scheduled appearance will be taking place during the weekend of WrestleMania 21 and is just a few hours before the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. So obviously, many are finding the timing to be quite interesting.

Other WWE stars scheduled to sign autographs at Van Dam's store later this month includes Spike Dudley (on March 30), Chris Benoit (on March 31 at 6pm) and Kane (on April 1 at 6pm).

Credit: Mike Johnson @ PWInsider.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back To WrestleView.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Granted it's not concrete he'll be there and it could just be great marketing by RVD knowing that lots of wrestling fans will be in the area, but this is still better than Rob Harvey's Mania scam of last year (which was hilarious)

darkpower
03-18-2005, 03:39 AM
There was a site, don't remember which one, that had a headline link that was saying something about Bret being at WM 21, but didn't exactly read it (I wonder if this is what I was skimming from the headline link).

If he does appear, what the hell could he really DO there? Oh wait, I know: Do something in order to help the WWE shove the Montrieal Incident down our throats once more. Like promote the Montreal incident DVD.:shifty:

Dave Youell
03-18-2005, 05:21 AM
If he was to do anything I would let him ref the Angle/HBK match, only because he said if he could work with anyone again it would be Angle

And don't Bret and Micheals have some sort of history or something as well?

Shaggy
03-18-2005, 06:37 AM
There seems to be a new rumour on the net everyday about Hitman being at Mania this year. I just say that I will wait and if he shows up on tv I will mark out like crazy. But if he doesnt then thats no lose to me.

PullMyFinger
03-18-2005, 08:14 AM
Isn't this rumour like every year though?

Dave Youell
03-18-2005, 08:21 AM
Isn't this rumour like every year though?
Well last year TPWW's own Rob Harvey announced that Bret was seen walking into MSG the day of the show.

We all got Swerved /LC

But this was announced By RVD's store so we know he's actually going to be in the same area as the show, so it's a def possibility, well more than usual anyway

Impact!
03-18-2005, 08:23 AM
They posted this rumour on wrestlingzone.com

just in case you wanna have a look

McLegend
03-18-2005, 09:26 AM
And don't Bret and Micheals have some sort of history or something as well?

Bret and Shawn don't have any sort of history with each other.

SuperSlim
03-18-2005, 09:30 AM
well at least Bret will be signin autograpghs

Dave Youell
03-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Oh my Bad sorry, i'm a newb to this sports etertainment stuff lol :rofl:

YOUR Hero
03-18-2005, 10:05 AM
OMG he'll be within 3 hours of WM21!

Come on guys.:nono:

Boondock Saint
03-18-2005, 10:21 AM

I thought they wrestled each other in one match on an episode of RAW...not sure, my memory is kinda foggy though.

Innovator
03-18-2005, 10:23 AM
OMG he'll be within 3 hours of WM21!

Come on guys.:nono:make fun of the rumor all you want Hero, you still came into the wrestling forum and posted in ... this very thread :y:

McLegend
03-18-2005, 10:41 AM
I thought they wrestled each other in one match on an episode of RAW...not sure, my memory is kinda foggy though.
Your getting Bret confused with Own.

Own and Shawn wrestled each other on Raw.

Kane Knight
03-18-2005, 10:59 AM
This has to be the weakest rumour yet.

What next, Bret Hart Shot Tupac?

Kane Knight
03-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Your getting Bret confused with Own.

Own and Shawn wrestled each other on Raw.
Owen.

Dave Youell
03-18-2005, 11:56 AM
This has to be the weakest rumour yet.

What next, Bret Hart Shot Tupac?
only cos Tupac screwed Bret!

Splaya
03-18-2005, 11:59 AM
I know what Bret could do :shifty:

The Ravishing One
03-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Even if it was true, don't you think WWE would promote a Hitman appearance? That way people would buy the PPV.

Splaya
03-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Not really because then people would buy the Replay like crazy

TerranRich
03-18-2005, 12:55 PM

The only "history" they'd have with each other is the Montral incident, where Shawn claimed not to have known anything, but was in on it the entire time. Then again, you could also say that Bret Hart and Earl Hebner have some 'history" together too. ;)

Kane Knight
03-18-2005, 01:11 PM
The only "history" they'd have with each other is the Montral incident, where Shawn claimed not to have known anything, but was in on it the entire time. Then again, you could also say that Bret Hart and Earl Hebner have some 'history" together too. ;)
GRUDGE MATCH!

EARL VS BRET

Kane Knight
03-18-2005, 01:11 PM
:roll:

SuperSlim
03-18-2005, 01:28 PM
a rumor is a rumor. that's all it is. it isn't a fact until the time crosses. so for now we know that Bret is gonna be at RVD's comic place.

Blue Demon
03-18-2005, 01:32 PM
:roll:
SHUT UP INJUN Le :foc:

Kane Knight
03-18-2005, 01:51 PM
a rumor is a rumor. that's all it is. it isn't a fact until the time crosses. so for now we know that Bret is gonna be at RVD's comic place.
This isn't even a rumour. This is speculation of a possible rumour. This hasn't even hopped on the train to rumour station yet.

You'd have as strong a piece of evidence if you said that Bret has 21 digits (10 fingers, 10 toes, and a penis), so he must be at WM21.

Anybody Thrilla
03-18-2005, 01:58 PM
They couldn't afford the Hitman. They blew the bank on two Jannetty apperances.

McDoogle
03-18-2005, 02:03 PM
They couldn't afford the Hitman. They blew the bank on two Jannetty apperances.

And it was well worth it. Jannetty is the man.

Anybody Thrilla
03-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Except for that one time when he wasn't the man.

McDoogle
03-18-2005, 02:09 PM
No, no. He was always the man. Just less of a man at one point but still THE man.

McLegend
03-18-2005, 02:18 PM
That never happened.

It's a lie Vince told us.

Loose Cannon
03-18-2005, 02:19 PM
The only "history" they'd have with each other is the Montral incident.

LOL. Shows how much you know.

Dave Youell
03-18-2005, 02:25 PM
LOL. Shows how much you know.
Well he right, well except for............

The Hart Foundation winning the belts back of the rockers becuase Jim Neindhart decided to resign

Oh and because Shawn wouldn't drop the belt back to Bret at mania

Shawn lost his smile

Shawn said Bret was sleeping with Sunny

The natural hatred towards one another

The midget incident the night after raw

Shawn claiming to have nothing to do with the SS97 incident then announcing years later he knew all along

BUT!!!! Apart from that lot, absolutly nothing

The Ravishing One
03-18-2005, 02:36 PM
No, They'll just download it.

Loose Cannon
03-18-2005, 02:53 PM
ok, just confirmed Bret at Mania on the front page. He wil be there now :y:

McDoogle
03-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey Loose Cannon, have you started juicing yet to become more muscular for your future wrestling career?

Boondock Saint
03-18-2005, 02:56 PM
LOL

McDoogle
03-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Boondock Saint was a fantastic movie.

Gone Mad
03-18-2005, 05:40 PM
I wonder if Bret goes on message boards and just laughs at some of these stories and rumors and such. If anything, Bret will just be in the audience at WM, enjoying the show.

BTW, it's Papa Shango that will be at WM21. He's gonna use magic to make HHH spit up stuff, causing him to lose the belt to Batista. My God, it is so obvious that it will happen....

KayfabeMan
03-18-2005, 06:26 PM
They need another gimmick battle royal :(

Papa Shango, The Patriot, The Godwinns, The Headbangers, Flash Funk, The Sultan, Adam Bomb, Demolition, Bull Buchanan / Recon, The Oddities, Harvey Wippleman, Aldo Montoya, Man Mountain Rock, Virgil and maybe Isaac Yankem :shifty: