PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Showzen(worst show ever)

GODSON
03-20-2005, 01:17 PM
I was watching MTV2 and this show Wonder Showzen came on. It's like a kids show except they use adult content. Imagine Sesame Street for ADULTS.

My huge problem with the show(episode 2). A little girl and a MUPPET went to space and the earth blow up. The little girl and MUPPET went to GOD and ask to put the earth back together. The MUPPET and GOD played rock,paper and scissor. The Muppet won and earth was put back together. GOD got so mad at losing the game, GOD shot himself with a gun and committed suicide in front of the little girl. WTF? They actually put this on tv. MTV crossed the line on this one. Im not kidding folks, it's actually happen.

The episode am talking about is coming on tonight on MTV at 11:30 pm.

Ogen
03-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh no

darkhorse
03-21-2005, 04:27 PM
I love this show. The pilot was funny as hell. I liked when they asked kids "where do babies come from" and this one boy said something along the lines of "I'd like to tell you but I'm too much of a lady." Basically the kids were giving answers parents would give their kids.

Last week's wasn't bad either. My favorite part was when they showed footage at a farm and the kids who were narrating the footage were saying pretty hilarious shit. Great show and I hope MTV2 eventually orders more episodes.