PDA

View Full Version : News: Coachman, Hawk from TE3 and Randy Savage

Mikey
01-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Remember how we said since Vince McMahon liked Coach's announcing job on RAW last week that we would be seeing more of it? Well unless something huge changes, we'll be seeing the threesome of Coach, Jim Ross, and Jerry Lawler once again this Monday on RAW.

Hawk from Tough Enough 3 aired on Thursday on "The Fifth Wheel," getting dissed by all three women for having horrible body odor. The post production team inserted a green mist like Tajiri and flies around him as people talked about it.

Randy Savage did an interview with Razor magazine in which he talked about challenging Hulk Hogan to a street fight. He said he also respected guys like The Undertaker and The Rock backstage because they treated everyone equal. Has Savage ever been in a locker-room with The Rock? He also said he would love to work at WMXX.

Speaking of Savage, he will be on Hollywood Squares this coming week.

Mikey
01-11-2004, 06:21 PM
from Wrestlingplanet.com

Corkscrewed
01-12-2004, 01:22 AM
Randy Savage did an interview with Razor magazine in which he talked about challenging Hulk Hogan to a street fight. He said he also respected guys like The Undertaker and The Rock backstage because they treated everyone equal.
I like how he tried to supplement a totally insane statement with another one that makes sense to balance it all out. :lol:

loopydate
01-12-2004, 01:26 AM
I like how he tried to supplement a totally insane statement with another one that makes sense to balance it all out. :lol:

SAVAGE: I have a third arm that no one can see. That Kurt Angle can really wrestle.

Dave Youell
01-12-2004, 08:06 AM
I thought Hawk was on TE 2? meh?

And i'm glad that Coach is gonna stay on Raw, i LMAO when he fell off his chair on Raw plus it's gives the overall announcing a bit of freshness

ColdwaVer
01-12-2004, 12:37 PM

And i'm glad that Coach is gonna stay on Raw, i LMAO when he fell off his chair on Raw plus it's gives the overall announcing a bit of freshness

I just really REALLY hope they do something other than yell at each other this week.

Kane Knight
01-12-2004, 12:39 PM
I just really REALLY hope they do something other than yell at each other this week.

But having another announcer there threatens their tenure, so it'l likely gonna be another bitchfest.

The Ravishing One
01-12-2004, 12:43 PM

Yeah i agree, ive always liked a 3 man announce team!! The old formula of King and JR was getting stale, King wasnt a heel no more so they agreed on everything which made it boring in my opinion. Just need a heel commentator to add to the entertainment. I think the best example of that would be Bobby Heenan!

KayfabeMan
01-12-2004, 02:24 PM
Hawk was on TE2

Gertner
01-12-2004, 02:33 PM
the coach on raw! ****ing right!!!!