PDA

View Full Version : From The Eyes Of A Mother: Untold Stories From Wrestler's Mothers

Transplant
03-27-2005, 02:46 AM
You know how the stereotypical Mother shares stories of their child of when he/her was a baby/child/teenager etc?

Yeah well I sorta stole this idea from LC. Pretend your a wrestlers mother, and retell stories from when your wrestling son/daughter/other was a fetus/baby/child/teen etc.

Childhood stories of Amy Dumas
as told by Rita Dumas
presented by A Rubber Chicken

A Rubber Chicken: Welcome back to Childhood Stories of Amy Dumas with her mother, Rita. Now Rita, tell me about her first day of school.

Rita: Well, like all kids, she didn't wanna leave kindergarten. But I told her that there comes a time in every girls life where they have to move on.

Chicken: But she still wasn't convinced, was she?

Rita: Well all 13 year old girls get cranky after a change.

Chicken: Did you say 13?

Rita: Yes well she wasn't all that bright in kindergarten. She got held back for failing in nap time. She just didn't fit in anywhere, from kindy right up to high school. She got picked on till she was 11.

Chicken: Yes, well kids can be so cruel.

Rita: Well, yeah, and it wasn't easy for her. She didn't learn how to walk until she was 14.

Chicken: Why was that?

Rita: Well everyone else at school could walk. I told her that if they're making fun of her, they're just jealous.

Chicken: But weren't you worried that she was 14 and not able to walk?

Rita: Initially I was, but I thought she would overcome it. She still has problems though, but that can be expected, since she can't tie her shoelaces.

Chicken: What do you think is the cause to these set-backs?

Rita: Well, I was dropped on my head at an early age, and my mother told me that was normal, so I did it as much as possibly to Amy to let her get the most out of life.

Chicken: Well thats all we have time for. Join us next week as we talk to Mrs LeVesque.

Xero
03-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Mrs. Calloway on The Undertaker's hat and trenchcoat: I remember the time when little Taker, we always called him Taker, because he would take things away from people, and push them around, little Taker was trying on his father's clothes. He was fascinated with his hat and trenchcoat especially. He would go around the house and kneel on one knee. We were worried, but we just tried to ignore it.

Mrs. Calloway on The Undertaker's first job: Taker's first job was, like many kids, working at his own little lemonade stand. He would stand out there on hot days, squeezing lemons as people went by. The only problem was, he refused to sell it to anyone. People would come up asking for a drink and he'd just roll his eyes back like he was dead. They got scared and ran off. We drank a lot of lemonade that summer...

Fenix122
03-27-2005, 07:59 PM
The only problem was, he refused to sell it to anyone.

LMAO :rofl:

Karlsberg
03-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Mrs. Calloway on The Undertaker's hat and trenchcoat: I remember the time when little Taker, we always called him Taker, because he would take things away from people, and push them around, little Taker was trying on his father's clothes. He was fascinated with his hat and trenchcoat especially. He would go around the house and kneel on one knee. We were worried, but we just tried to ignore it.

Mrs. Calloway on The Undertaker's first job: Taker's first job was, like many kids, working at his own little lemonade stand. He would stand out there on hot days, squeezing lemons as people went by. The only problem was, he refused to sell it to anyone. People would come up asking for a drink and he'd just roll his eyes back like he was dead. They got scared and ran off. We drank a lot of lemonade that summer...

Funny shit you deserve some positive rep for this

Mister Sinister
03-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Growing Up In Your Family Shadow...The Randy Orton Story

Bob Orton on Randy's High School Years - I remembers thoses day, like they were yesterday, My Randy, entered his sophomore year of High School...He was in a high school frat...and I would always remember him, telling me the stories, of how he initated females into the Frat, like shitting inside there backpacks, or masterbating inside of there contract lenses holders...The teachers were concerned, but I knew, he was only having fun, so I have no problem with it.