PDA

View Full Version : The Future is taking over - How JLR would end Wrestlemania 21

John la Rock
03-27-2005, 10:08 PM
It would kind of be like the Benoit/Guerrerro celebration at the end of WM XX

Batista squashed HHH to win the World Title, John Cena has beaten JBL to win the WWE title, and Orton has defeated Taker to end the Deadman's winning streak

SO........

After the main-event, I would have WWE Champ Cena join World Champ Batista in the middle of the Ring, after a brief stare down Cena would raise Batista's hand and the two would embrace in the ring. Orton suddenly comes out and stands on the entrance way starring down the Raw and Smackdown champs as the show goes off the air.

Dave Batista, John Cena and Randy Orton representing the future of the WWE as the new wrestling generation begins

Thoughts?

PullMyFinger
03-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Actually, that's kinda weird now that I think about that. If all three win, technically it's a torch passing situation...weird!

Fox
03-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Except Orton's going to lose (haven't you heard about the bag?). And if Batista beats HHH I wouldn't exactly consider it a "passing of the torch." More like Batista lighting a match off HHH's huge ass nitroglycerine powered torch.

Dave Youell
03-28-2005, 05:27 AM
Except Orton's going to lose (haven't you heard about the bag?). And if Batista beats HHH I wouldn't exactly consider it a "passing of the torch." More like Batista lighting a match off HHH's huge ass nitroglycerine powered torch.
More like Trips will job the belt only to win it back again, he only needs to job that thing like 7 more times to beat Flairs record

Transplant
03-28-2005, 05:28 AM
...Cena would raise Batista's hand and the two would embrace in the ring.

By "embrace", do you mean "have gay sex"?

Transplant
03-28-2005, 05:29 AM
BTW, I don't really wanna see Cena or Orton win at Mania. Doesn't really make much sense to me.

Afterlife
03-28-2005, 07:58 AM
I wanna see JBL crush Cena. Mainly, b/c JBL's character is good and Cena's is really cliche face, but also b/c I'd like to see RVD come back and do what no other face could get done.

Oh, and Orton.... Look, I heard that Taker said this would be his last Mania. ANd I'm O.K. with that. And if WWE wanted him to be defeated at his last Mania, I'm O.K. with that. I'm not a huge Taker fan in the first place. But it really IS a legendary character and he always puts on the best show possible, and to try to get the fans to believe that Randy Fucking Orton could defeat him is just plain wrong. There are plenty of guys that I could and would believe have the potemtial to defeat the Undertaker, clean match or otherwise. But NOT Randy Orton. It just pisses me off that they'd even consider it.

SuperSlim
03-28-2005, 08:32 AM
well Cena over JBL is almost apparent. It seems to be the way WWE is goin with it.

Batista/HHH is now a floater. Before it looked like a definite but now it looks a little questionable.

Orton/Taker - The crap has just hit the fans. It's in the bag. :nono: Yeah I'm sad.

Xero
03-28-2005, 09:52 AM
The only way this would make sense is if they then attack Triple H. Then, at the rumored draft, either Cena would jump to RAW or Batista and Orton would jump to SmackDown! and they would start a stable. The only problems with this are that either Batista or Cena will have to lose, and the fact that Orton is going to be out for a few months after WrestleMania.

That's another thing, if Orton were to beat the Undertaker, he would have to AT LEAST stay on in an on-air role, otherwise the win would go to nothing for a few months and there wouldn't be any immediate impact. Unless, of course, the Undertaker destroys Orton afterwards, then he could be gone for a while.

Karlsberg
03-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Batista beating hhh wouldn't be much of a torch passing as batista is 36

Saimou
03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
I see Wrestlemania. I see the WWE title match. I see destroyed cabinet at the ringside. I see John Cena "pumpin' up!". And then I see Jesus and Carlito, hitting Cena to the kidney area with some weapon, which leads to Clothesline from hell and 1-2-3.

Afterlife
03-29-2005, 04:24 AM
Is Jesus cleared to return already?

Transplant
03-29-2005, 04:37 AM

He better be. I ate soooo many easter eggs for him.

KayfabeMan
03-29-2005, 05:50 AM
Batista beating hhh wouldn't be much of a torch passing as batista is 36

:yes:

KayfabeMan
03-29-2005, 05:53 AM

Definitely. He's soooo over that crucifixion thing.

KayfabeMan
03-29-2005, 05:54 AM
Hey, I didn't see Transplant's post :rant: Shit.

Anyhow, now you have two replies to the same question.

The Show Off
03-29-2005, 03:54 PM
I still maintain that John Cena will lose, Batista will win and The Undertaker will win...

However, if Cena, Batista, and Orton do win. I say what they should so is after Batista win's a hard faught battle Cena comes out, they have a stare down which leads to Cena raising Batista's hand. Then Orton comes out and Orton stares both of them down, he then sakes Cena's hand and pulls him in for the RKO! And then Batista tries to attack Orton he getsb him up in the Batista Bomb nut Randy wriggles free and lands on his feet then nails Batista with the RKO. He then poses in the middle of the ring.

McDoogle
03-29-2005, 03:59 PM
They'll never have the winner of the main event of Wrestlemania leveled by Randy Orton. Will it be ideal? Sure why not but not probable.

Loose Cannon
03-29-2005, 04:56 PM
BTW, I don't really wanna see Cena or Orton win at Mania. Doesn't really make much sense to me.

Yea, "making stars" makes absolutely no sense at all, especially when business is shit.

Disturbed316
03-29-2005, 04:58 PM
What put Jesus out? Last time I saw him was Armageddon.

Loose Cannon
03-29-2005, 05:01 PM
I really like the idea of Orton coming out, exactly like Owen at Mania 10, and just stairing down the two and making the "that's going to be my title" gesture to both of them.

KayfabeMan
03-29-2005, 05:35 PM
What put Jesus out? Last time I saw him was Armageddon.

It was the Jews. And on a side note, if you saw him at Armageddon, I surely missed a whole lot while I was sleeping, and I am now possibly dead. :shifty:

Anyhow, to seriously answer - I believe it was a neck injury that he had to have surgery for. That was back in late January, so he should be back around this time next month.

John la Rock
03-29-2005, 06:25 PM
I really like the idea of Orton coming out, exactly like Owen at Mania 10, and just stairing down the two and making the "that's going to be my title" gesture to both of them.

ya that's what I was thinking. kind of like the Guerrero/Benoit from WM XX and Owen from WM X

tucsonspeed6
03-29-2005, 06:35 PM
More like Trips will job the belt only to win it back again, he only needs to job that thing like 7 more times to beat Flairs record

You're forgetting, HHH doesn't job the belt anymore. He'll win the match by cheating and the following Monday, an angry Bischoff will strip the title from him. HHH will somehow find his way back into a match for the title and will win in a clean sweep.

Then we'll have to watch him pull the old chair back into the ring for another "fillabuster with unka h"......

Xero
03-29-2005, 06:46 PM
You're forgetting, HHH doesn't job the belt anymore. He'll win the match by cheating and the following Monday, an angry Bischoff will strip the title from him. HHH will somehow find his way back into a match for the title and will win in a clean sweep.
You know, maybe that's his plan. He doesn't want to lose, but he wants to beat Flair's record. From now on, Triple H will be stripped of the title and win it back a month later. I must admit, it's genius. He'd be even more impressive than Flair because he didn't lose it 7 times. :shifty:

I can almost guarantee, that if Triple H beats Flair's record, he will forfeit the title.

It would be on his death bed, but he'll forfeit it. :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
03-29-2005, 09:32 PM
hmmmmmmmm, so would JBL be reprensenting the old guard even though he is in some respect a new found star?