PDA

View Full Version : 6-Man Ladder Match Idea

Taker Fan
03-31-2005, 12:38 AM
Do you think it would be better to have made it an interpromotional ladder match? 3 wrestlers from RAW, and 3 from Smackdown? I mean if they did this I would figure it would be:

Edge vs. Christian vs. Jericho vs. Booker T vs. Eddie vs. Rey (whether or not Eddie and Rey were still Tag Champs, and the winner of the match got a title shot at their brand's champion anytime in the next 12 months)

Then you can add a possible Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit to the card for the IC title (turn Benoit heel), and I'm not sure what do with Kane..but I just thought that could have been a decent idea.

Kane Knight
03-31-2005, 12:56 AM
Do you think it would be better to have made it an interpromotional ladder match? 3 wrestlers from RAW, and 3 from Smackdown? I mean if they did this I would figure it would be:

Edge vs. Christian vs. Jericho vs. Booker T vs. Eddie vs. Rey (whether or not Eddie and Rey were still Tag Champs, and the winner of the match got a title shot at their brand's champion anytime in the next 12 months)

Then you can add a possible Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit to the card for the IC title (turn Benoit heel), and I'm not sure what do with Kane..but I just thought that could have been a decent idea.
I like the idea of a "brad exlcsive" gimmick match to keep things interesting. The push towards a title shot contract is interesting, and I think I'd rather see Eddie and Rey Rey in a one on one match.

Kane Knight
03-31-2005, 12:58 AM
Brand exclusive.

Rough day

Kane Knight
03-31-2005, 01:04 AM

I like the idea of a "brad exlcsive" gimmick match to keep things interesting. The push towards a title shot contract is interesting, and I think I'd rather see Eddie and Rey Rey in a one on one match.