PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown crapped on AGAIN by Vince?!

darkpower
04-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Word has it that there is quite a lot of tension backstage concerning who will do commentary tonight for the inter-brand matches. A lot of this falls of the shoulders of Michael Cole, who insiders say is tired of being treated as a B-team announcer. Tazz and Cole feel they have put in enough work to be recognized as a great commentating team, so much that they feel they are above any type of criticism. One source says they are “miserable” to be around and seem somewhat bitter.

WTF?! These two have been anything BUT vocal about their displeasure until now, and suddenly they are known as being miserable to be around when they ONE TIME say something? And how many interpromotional matches last year that they did? ONE, and that was the piss poor evening gown match. All the others got commentated by JR/King (who are the two people that I think the "source" in the above story was probably confusing Cole/Tazz with. Anyone have a clue who said "source" was.)

I'm sorry, but I have always stood up for Cole and Tazz, and have to again. I agree that they are a very good commentating team, way more than JR/King right now. *dodges inevitable flames* They should be calling SOME of the big interpromotional WM21 matches (and I believe they did. I didn't order WM21 nor read the full results just yet).

But this is a sure tale sign that, if they DON'T have a chance to call a big RAW vs. SD match this time around, I will be convinced that Vince McMahon is once again paying RAW as his favorite brand while shitting on SD time and time again. And I question the source, as well. Although no one is above criticism, I agree halfway to what Cole and Tazz are saying.

Now if Cole would just start bitching about how Vince treats SmackDown...!

Loose Cannon
04-03-2005, 11:20 PM
SMACKDOWN SUXXX1111111LOLZ TNA RULES////////////.

Yea, this "source" seems like bullshit.

Kane Knight
04-03-2005, 11:36 PM
Well, if it IS true, I don't blame them. Tazz is great and Cole can outdo JR right now (Not a huge feat, but Cole's hardly a great man).

Shadow
04-03-2005, 11:44 PM
They did Taker/Orton. What the fuck is up with that!?

darkpower
04-03-2005, 11:51 PM
They did Taker/Orton. What the fuck is up with that!?Which is ten times better, still, than the disaster that was what they called last year).

PullMyFinger
04-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Tazz and Cole are indeed a good team (Cole isn't that good, but he's alright...Tazz is real fucking good)....and it does seem unfair that they get the bitch end of the stick.

King is still a hilarious commentator though...but JR just sucks so much.

Whatever, I agree with their bitching, if in fact this story is true.

Corkscrewed
04-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Put Tazz with Bobby Hennan. That'd be entertainment right there as they both just rag on the wrestlers.

loopydate
04-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Some sample commentary...

TAZZ: That Torrie is a hot tomato, Brain, I'm tellin' ya!
BRAIN: Somebody should squeeze her. Make sure she's ripe.

TAZZ: John Cena! The Doctor of Thuganomics is in the house!
BRAIN: I was going to minor in Thuganomics, but I couldn't pass Physizzics.

DaveWadding
04-04-2005, 01:57 AM
I'd love to see them mix up the commentary teams. King and Cole were good together, so throw JR and Tazz on RAW and that'd be good for s little while.

Hired Hitman
04-04-2005, 03:21 AM

:cool:

Kane Knight
04-04-2005, 11:13 AM

:lol:

As opposed to "BAH GAWD! THAT SPINNER BELT AIN'T MADE OF TWINKIES AND PEEPS!"