PDA

View Full Version : Save wrestling? Maybe not, but here's how we save Smackdown!

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Two words: Negro league.

Now, naturally we don't call it that. However, Smackdown's taking a clearly more "Urban" approach to their storylines, with a ghetto GM and a champion who raps. Since the idea of a black champion is laughable in the WWE, people like Shelton really don't stand a chance in the title scene.

While blacks aren't horribly prominent on Smackdown right now, the way has been paved by promininant Latinos. Perfect for that urban feel, and it gets their asses away from the real show.

So now we have a problem: Getting all the minorities over on Smackdown. This allows them to move Angle and JBL to Raw to continue their respective feuds over there. Bring Shelton over, and push him over Orlando Jordan for the US title. Start switching more wrestler's themes to rap, and slowly start weeding out the whites. Cena can stay, since we wants to be black anyway. Bring the Rock back to Smackdown!, and have him feud with Cena, who calls him "Uncle Tom."

Heidenreich can stay as well, as he's the steretypical white boy. Crazy, angry, ready to job. Replace michael Cole with 50 Cent (They're both about equally monotone) and have Tazz fake an outlandish mexican accent, and behave like a stereotypical lazy mexican. Open the ring up a bit more so that the "driveby finish" can be pulled off with minimal effort. In fact, put the ring on hydraulics.

I think given the current environment, this could sell well, especially if it was simulcast in ebonics.

Corkscrewed
04-07-2005, 04:14 PM
:rofl:

BigDaddyCool
04-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Maybe Visera, Rodney Mack, and Jazz should all join up too?

Oh, and maybe get Tajiri to be that asain guy that wants to be black.

Loose Cannon
04-07-2005, 04:21 PM
^^that's Funaki's exact role. At least it was until I stopped watching Smackdown.

BigDaddyCool
04-07-2005, 04:29 PM
^^that's Funaki's exact role. At least it was until I stopped watching Smackdown.

Oh

Ruien
04-07-2005, 04:41 PM
HAHA dumb

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Maybe Visera, Rodney Mack, and Jazz should all join up too?

Oh, and maybe get Tajiri to be that asain guy that wants to be black.
Penner?

PullMyFinger
04-07-2005, 04:48 PM
lmao

Disturbed316
04-07-2005, 04:54 PM
It's so crazy it might actually work.

Gouda
04-07-2005, 05:38 PM
It'd totally work.

Guys could cut promo in Jive. Like how those black guys speak in Airplane!

Scarface
04-07-2005, 05:42 PM
LOL. Great idea.

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 05:48 PM
It'd totally work.

Guys could cut promo in Jive. Like how those black guys speak in Airplane!
Old Lady: Excuse me, I speak Jive. :D

Batsu
04-07-2005, 06:21 PM
PB&J

Deceit
04-07-2005, 06:25 PM
"I think given the current environment, this could sell well, especially if it was simulcast in ebonics."

LOL!!!!!!

Gertner
04-07-2005, 06:33 PM
men on a mission can be the tag champs

Esoteric
04-07-2005, 07:26 PM
tight and maybe Farooq, Clearance Mason and Mark Henry come back in bowties and they can be a Nation of Domination/ Nation Of Islam stable fued with Muhammad Hassan and Davari on who has the better form of Islam....just a thought :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Xero
04-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Don't send JBL to RAW, have him stay and be the racist. Have him wear blackface and shit...

It doesn't feel right saying that, but if they're going to do it, they might as well go that extra mile...

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Don't send JBL to RAW, have him stay and be the racist. Have him wear blackface and shit...

It doesn't feel right saying that, but if they're going to do it, they might as well go that extra mile...
OMG! YES! It'd be HILARIOUS hearing JBL trying to be ghetto.

"Bling bling massa!"

Shadow
04-07-2005, 09:48 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gertner
04-07-2005, 11:16 PM
bring back Lance Storm and have him play a wigger.

Savio
04-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Put Linda in there and have them hit on her.

Favre4Ever
04-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Damn, i guess every wrestler would be coming out in a lowrider.......or esclade

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Some would just be running from the cops.

El Santo
04-08-2005, 10:05 AM
OMG! YES! It'd be HILARIOUS hearing JBL trying to be ghetto.

"Bling bling massa!"

Here's how you do it. Continue the JBL/Cena feud, but this time, have it culminate in a rap-off. JBL will fail miserably (causing the entire arena to erupt into "You got served!" chants, no doubt). Despondent, JBL retreats from the ring, no longer confident in his status as a wrestling god.

After a series of vignettes where we see JBL get tore up at home ("Yup, looks like he's down another fifth of forty, Cole"). Finally, he turns to his Chief of Staff, Orlando Jordan, for advice on how to be a wigger. A wicked grin spreads across OJ's face.

At the next Smackdown, a Cena match is interrupted when a GOLD PLATED CADILLAC ESCALADE crashes through the set. JBL arrives with his new Posse (Booker T, Shelton Benjamin, Maven, and OJ); JBL himself is decked out in a white suit, gold chains, and gold-capped teeth. ("Good Lord, Cole, he's traded his cowboy hat for a pimp hat!")

JBL rushes into the ring and decks out Cena with his new finisher, the ... um ... Clothesline from Hell. :shifty:

JBL proclaims himself as a Rapping God, and challenges Cena to Rap-Off II. The rest, as we say, is history. :yes: ... or hizz-tory. Heezy-tory?

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 10:52 AM
JBL rushes into the ring and decks out Cena with his new finisher, the ... um ... Clothesline from Hell. :shifty:
Crunkline from Hizzell.

Crashnburn
04-08-2005, 01:23 PM
:lol:

I love the idea of JBL acting black, but I think his current gimmick would be more in line with the show to be the top heel. He could be "The Man" (think Undercover Brother). He would be the rich white guy who holds down all the brothers.

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 02:30 PM
:lol:

I love the idea of JBL acting black, but I think his current gimmick would be more in line with the show to be the top heel. He could be "The Man" (think Undercover Brother). He would be the rich white guy who holds down all the brothers.
I like your thinking. He could actually beg to be transferred in a promo, talking about how he doesn't want to be stuck with all the lazy mexicans and negroes. But his request gets denied (Sicne he's appealing to a BLACK GM), and he gets booked to face a pissed off team of Booker T and Eddie Geuerro.

He squashes both (Nothing new for HErr Bradshaw), and slowly introduces a stable of "slaves" and "house boys." This will allow the WWE to introduce many of the already mentioned minorities they could sign, including Monty Brown and a returning Ron Simmons (There will be none of that Africanisation shit. Farooq? Pffft). Once Eddie heel turns, he can cut JBL's lawn.

redoneja
04-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Bring back Mordecai......You know the "Pale Rider" :shifty:

Crashnburn
04-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Once Eddie heel turns, he can cut JBL's lawn.

:lol: Just thinking about all the "Eddie mows my lawn" signs coming back.

redoneja
04-08-2005, 03:09 PM
And have the heel divas seduce OJ, Shelton, Viscera, etc w/ lingerie and fried chicken

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 04:19 PM
And have the heel divas seduce OJ, Shelton, Viscera, etc w/ lingerie and fried chicken
And if you want instant heel heat, show JBL with a black Diva.

Doink
04-09-2005, 05:36 AM
smackdowns new theme music could be a rip off of the bis shows music:

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL well its a black show, its gonna be a big black show tonight

SuperSlim
04-09-2005, 09:05 AM

cadillacs with spinners

Indifferent Clox
03-03-2006, 12:11 AM
hahah this is so wrong!

Dorkchop
03-03-2006, 01:18 AM
Instead of mud wrestling, Smackdown can have watermelon wrestling.

redoneja
03-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Instead of mud wrestling, Smackdown can have them wrestle in a big tub of grits.

PureHatred
03-03-2006, 04:01 AM
Tazz with an outlandish Mexican accent would've been gold.

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 08:40 AM
hahah this is so wrong!

And it's probably not my wrong-est idea so far, either.

Fryza
03-03-2006, 04:44 PM
And this topic isn't nearly a year old, either.

Corkscrewed
03-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey! Ruse Report now on Live Journal! That's the best thing to happen to LJ since.... well, actually, that's it.

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Hey! Ruse Report now on Live Journal! That's the best thing to happen to LJ since.... well, actually, that's it.

The only thing to happen to Live Journal.

:shifty:

Yeah, it was either one of the blog sites or maintain my own website. I'm too lazy for website maintenance.