PDA

View Full Version : MTV's 'Damage Control' with The Hogans [Spoilers]

KayfabeMan
04-10-2005, 09:55 PM
So I put this show on, and it's about this guy who is left home alone by his parents for the weekend. The catch is that the guy is really being punk'd - as there are hidden cameras all over, and they stage situations to see how he will react. The parents watch from another location, and guess how the kid will react to situations. If they guess right, they win $1,000 each time. The kid can also win money later, by telling them truth about what happened when they return.

So they set it up like this: There is a problem with the telephone, so a woman comes out to repair it, and while digging the line in the front yard, comes across a bone. A crew comes out to look over these bones, and determines them to be dinosaur bones. They then dig up his entire yard, excavating the bones.

So Hogan's daughter Brooke plays herself / one of the girls on the dig, helping the 'professor'. She and the 'professor' are all over each other the entire time of the dig. Hogan shows up [they edit 'Real American' into the show] and he says he is looking for his daughter. Hogan finds her in the house with the actor playing the professor, and throws the guy across the room through a table and beats the shit out of him.

Hogan leaves, and later there is a big party in the house with everyone on the dig for the bones. They trash the inside of the house now as well, in addition to the holes outside. Everyone leaves. The next morning, the parents call and say that they're 15 mins. away from the house, and they return to find the whole place trashed.

The kid reveals the whole truth about EVERYTHING, and everyone wins money. They then reveal he was on a hidden camera show, and hilarity ensues. Nonetheless, I thought I'd mention it - in the event anyone wants to catch it when it's on again.

M. Banana
04-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I missed it?! FUCK!

Shadow
04-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Why are there spoiliers again?

Mayo
04-10-2005, 10:03 PM
I would enjoy sexual relations with Brooke Hogan.

Oh, and Hulk Still Rules! *marks out*

Rain Man
04-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Saw it, the kid pussied out of hooking up with the chick with the big knockers. But pretty good

Rain Man
04-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Brooke is very tall but very hott :drool:

KayfabeMan
04-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Why are there spoiliers again?

Because I fucking said so. :mad:

I am KayfabeMan, and I rule that ass.

KayfabeMan
04-10-2005, 10:14 PM
But seriously, just in the event that someone may want to watch it and not know what happens during the course of the show. I know some people prefer that even with these types of shows.

KayfabeMan
04-10-2005, 10:15 PM
I would enjoy sexual relations with Brooke Hogan.

Oh, and Hulk Still Rules! *marks out*

:y:

M. Banana
04-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Hulk Hogan > All

M. Banana
04-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Now pos rep me.

Drakul
04-10-2005, 10:34 PM
They had a show like that here.

M. Banana
04-10-2005, 10:34 PM
I'd fucking fuck it.

Gouda
04-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I think I speak for all of us when I say:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/the_guy/pastamania.jpg

PASTAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD!

KayfabeMan
04-11-2005, 12:05 AM
BROTHER!

Shadow
04-11-2005, 01:13 AM
But seriously, just in the event that someone may want to watch it and not know what happens during the course of the show. I know some people prefer that even with these types of shows.

Ahh....well as long as you have a good reason for putting spoilers.

Innovator
04-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Hogan should carry around a boombox everywhere, anytime he enters a room, "Real American" should be blasted

Gouda
04-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Hogan should carry around a boombox everywhere, anytime he enters a room, "Real American" should be blasted

And then he should pose for fifteen minutes.

Pepsi Man
04-11-2005, 01:32 AM
I caught the end of it, since I was told it was on and had Hogan. Missed the part where he came in, and therefore the part that they put Real American in. :(

It was funny that Hogan came out and said, "Hey yo.", though. Also, for a little added humor, I think Hogan shoulda pointed to the professor and done the classic "YOU!" spot, then wagged his finger at him. :o

Corkscrewed
04-11-2005, 02:21 AM
I'm surprised he didn't put the kid 1-2-3 then demand an 18 month WWE Championship push because he can beat people up.